To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Martin

Stacey Abrams: Biden Did Not Assault Tara Reade

Rate this topic

GrimV

True enough. And when a Democrat is in the crosshairs, Republicans and religious conservatives will once again claim that character and morals matter.

Oh sure, ignoring Trump’s moral failings and what Democrats did to Kavanaugh are totally the same thing.

Except they’re not.

Ignoring moral failings doesn’t compete with completely ruining a man’s life with unsubstantiated accusations, nor does it compete with forcing the accused to prove their own innocence.

Buckwheat Jones

True enough. And when a Democrat is in the crosshairs, Republicans and religious conservatives will once again claim that character and morals matter.

Character and morals DO matter.

zurg

I take it you’re not fond of the new world Democrats created.

Curiously, even those who helped mold this new world have grown less fond of it. You needn’t worry, though. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the fondness will return once another Republican is in the crosshairs. Democrats will once again pimp evidence-free accusations as the absolute truth, and argue that due process has no place in a free and just society.

I’m looking forward to the moment when a republican and a democrat are accused at the same time.... it’ll be “do not miss” drama...

JerryL

Which is why HRC is not president.

Squirrel

May I offer the New Democrat slogan and war cry... vote blue no matter who raped you Biden 2020

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

Or vote Biden he won’t take no for answer, Biden 2020

Edited by Squirrel

MontyPython

Which is why HRC is not president.

Exactly correct. Buckwheat & Jerry beat me to it, but it bears repeating and clarification: When an election boils down to two "less-than-perfect" candidates, people (including republicans and religious conservatives) must choose between them and select the lesser evil. It was crystal clear to ANY honest "republican and religious conservative" that Donald Trump, despite any flaws or shortcomings, was orders of magnitude less evil/corrupt/dishonest/hypocritical/etc than Hillary Clinton.

And voting third party or not voting at all were both simply the same thing as a vote for the inestimably evil Hillary Clinton. Therefore republicans and especially religious conservatives had only one honest option that didn't violate their religious principles: Vote for Donald Trump.

B)

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

I for one vote for the best person I consider for the job out of viable candidates. I guess lb only votes for Christ or her version of a messiah. I guess that means you don’t vote lb or was this one more what about track? I understand in your mind it’s impossible for your candidates meaning democrats to be flawed or for you to honestly address gat but hey trump sucks right?

Edited by Squirrel

Martin
I take it you're not fond of the new world Democrats created. Curiously, even those who helped mold this new world have grown less fond of it. You needn't worry, though. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the fondness will return once another Republican is in the crosshairs. Democrats will once again pimp evidence-free accusations as the absolute truth, and argue that due process has no place in a free and just society.

The day I am writing this, Biden is going to go on MSNBC to meet with a thoroughly despicable former candidate for President, a Democrat named Al Sharpton. Sharpton infamously promoted Tawana Brawley's gang rape hoax against a group of white policemen until her hoax was exposed beyond all doubt. To this day, Sharpton does not admit to promoting a heinous lie even though he lost a defamation lawsuit which he challenged the slandered policemen to file. Yet, the Democratic Party allowed Sharpton to run for President on their ticket in 2004. In that election, Sharpton's campaign violated so many campaign finance laws that the Federal Election Commission fined his campaign $285,000. Yet, Biden is going on Sharpton's show today regardless of Sharpton's long history of corruption and deceit.

I assume that as the Democratic nominee for President, Biden is doing this in pursuit of votes for his campaign. If he gets any, he will gain them among Sharpton's audience, who care as little as Biden does how corrupt Al Sharpton is. If you asked them to justify their lack of moral judgment, they would have to speak for themselves but I anticipate they would say two things. First, they would accuse me of being a racist for calling a corrupt black man corrupt. Second, they would claim that anything bad which Trump has done excuses anything bad which Biden or Sharpton have done.

Ladybird

Exactly correct. Buckwheat & Jerry beat me to it, but it bears repeating and clarification: When an election boils down to two "less-than-perfect" candidates, people (including republicans and religious conservatives) must choose between them and select the lesser evil. It was crystal clear to ANY honest "republican and religious conservative" that Donald Trump, despite any flaws or shortcomings, was orders of magnitude less evil/corrupt/dishonest/hypocritical/etc than Hillary Clinton.

And voting third party or not voting at all were both simply the same thing as a vote for the inestimably evil Hillary Clinton. Therefore republicans and especially religious conservatives had only one honest option that didn't violate their religious principles: Vote for Donald Trump.

B)

That was nearly 4 years ago. I’m talking about the dogged defense of anything this lying reprobate does or has said since.

MontyPython

That was nearly 4 years ago. I’m talking about the dogged defense of anything this lying reprobate does or has said since.

So you're sticking with that long-debunked lie. Gosh, what a shock.

:rolleyes:

Squirrel

So your still towing the party line. That’s easy to see in your total lack of facts, repeated talking points and dodging of questions and actual issues. Keep up the leis and good fight trump bad always vote blue you go whatever else. #all women but this bitch ,,, # ever woman deserves to be heard but this bitch , # whatever else your parties new talking point is. Yep your a good democrat and it shows.

Squirrel

I guess if he new talking point is if trump or anyone’s words are taken out of context and he clarified it you now are covering for scum? It’s not that it’s pointing out the media and lefts lies? Too bad the democrats weren’t around for Hitler. I mean he held closer beliefs to democrats then conservatives. Lb and the left would be yelling anytime it was pointed out he lied and swear the allies were evil. I truely believe that

Joe the Pagan

B)

Religious conservatives also grew tired of voting for "one of their own" who would do nothing, but turn the other cheek. They did not want a pastor they wanted a body guard.

It would be like having a church with a rat problem. The church keeps hiring a member of the congregation to kill the rats. He only uses humane trapping methods, and releases the rats in the woods right next to the church. Trump is the other exterminator in town. He might not be a "good Christian", but he goes in and starts killing the rats. He also tells the congregation what they need to do to stop new rats from getting into the church.

The never-Trumpers and Democrats are like a small minority and outsiders complaining about the moral fiber of the congregation for letting a brutish individual in to kill the rats.

Squirrel

I’m sure you can point out let’s see at least 10-20 times trump lied was wrong or scum in the last 4 yrs people here defended him? Not times he responded to false accusations by the media or said something with out care for your feelings people supported. I’ll wait, I’m sure you have examples of this and it’s not a what about based on a one off

GrimV

I’m looking forward to the moment when a republican and a democrat are accused at the same time.... it’ll be “do not miss” drama...

"My Body, My Choice".

Unless it hinders Trump's ouster, in which case maxims need modifying: "Your Body, Our Choice".

Joe the Pagan

I take it you’re not fond of the new world Democrats created.

Curiously, even those who helped mold this new world have grown less fond of it. You needn’t worry, though. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the fondness will return once another Republican is in the crosshairs. Democrats will once again pimp evidence-free accusations as the absolute truth, and argue that due process has no place in a free and just society.

She is not fond of the fact the right is not fold like a cheap suit. Evan Sayet in one of his speeches said he believes President Trump had a Patton in Tunisia like moment. In this case Trump said "Alinsky, You Magnificent Bastard. I Read Your Book!”

In this situation it is rule #4, "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Ladybird

So you're sticking with that long-debunked lie. Gosh, what a shock.

:rolleyes:

That he’s a serial liar? Whatever you say, Monty.

As far as party affiliation, it’s a unfortunately a matter picking which set of hypocrites aligns more with my views. I am a registered Democrat, but don’t always vote that way.

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

As far as party affiliation, it’s a unfortunately a matter picking which set of hypocrites aligns more with my views. I am a registered Democrat, but don’t always vote that way.

As asked I’m sure you have 10-20 examples of this and people on this site blindly following that and never questioning him? But still being a blind follower of the democrat party I see with what ifs. Do you earn like a party badge at some point as a blind follower? Do you care to adress the thread topic ever or Biden or your parties stance of guilty until proven innocent unless Biden? You go girl show that hypocritical side? + one party line point for lb. but glad you admitted Democrat views line up closest with your morals. That’s a plus as bill would say you win a cigar followed by Hillary telling you shut up about it you liar

Edited by Squirrel

MontyPython

ANOTHER SHAMELESS DODGE. You know a person's position is indefensible when they are forced to SHAMELESSLY DODGE the point again and again. As you know perfectly well, the lie I was responding to was YOUR LIE that Trump's supporters will doggedly defend ANYTHING TRUMP DOES OR SAYS.

That's a blatant, indefensible, shameless LIE and you know it.

It's sad that America's unabashed enemies "align more with your views."

<_<

Ladybird

ANOTHER SHAMELESS DODGE. You know a person's position is indefensible when they are forced to SHAMELESSLY DODGE the point again and again. As you know perfectly well, the lie I was responding to was YOUR LIE that Trump's supporters will doggedly defend ANYTHING TRUMP DOES OR SAYS.

That's a blatant, indefensible, shameless LIE and you know it.

<_<

Tell it to Jerry Falwell jr and Mitch McConnell

RedSoloCup

:dramaqueen:

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

So they know your view point on supporting an immoral party and towing that line? Or just anouther what about deflection and dodge? Your point? Your becoming the gift that keeps giving you earned anouther Billy cigar and anouther shut the hell up I got a rapist off Hillary laugh. But by all means at some point adress the topic, Biden the party you support and how that mostly lines up with your values although a few times you didn’t vote democrat.

Edited by Squirrel

MontyPython

?????

I realize your whole position here has been shameless dodges and lies, but WTF?? How does that have ANY bearing on ANYTHING I've said???

:nuts:

Magic Rat

Was this supposed to be posted in another thread? I've done that before. Accidents happen.