To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
RedSoloCup

Howard Stern:Trump Should Resign Supporters Should Take Disinfectant

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

Howeird Stern, that scumbag is still around? :yawn:

How about you do it first Howeird, and then get back to us.

Howard Stern: Trump Should Resign — His Supporters Should Take Disinfectant and 'Drop Dead'

Monday on his Sirius XM's show Howard Stern said President Donald Trump should resign over his comments about injecting disinfectants.

Stern said, "Boy, oh boy, I got to tell my buddy Donald Trump, Jesus Christ resign from the presidency. Do the world a favor. You don't want to be president. Go work at Mar-a-Lago. Have a nice rest of your life. This guy is out of his f-cking mind. I don't know what Donald is doing. I mean, when he holds a press conference, it's like you go oh f-ck."

He added, "I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let's see if his theory works. Let him, volunteer. Or hold a big rally, say f-ck this coronavirus, with all of his followers, and let them hug each other and kiss each other and have a big, big rally."

Co-host Robin Quivers said, "A big cocktail of disinfectant."

Stern said, "Yeah, and all take disinfectant and all drop dead."

Breitbart

RedSoloCup

Oh no wonder. Howeird is now a Biden-Bot.

Kind of fitting, a pervert endorsing a fellow pervert.

Breitbart

Magic Rat

ZZZZZ. Stern is irrelevant anymore. His target audience of young males has grown out of his bull<censored>. I'm willing to bet his average listener is 50 year old, divorced scumbag who doesn't vote but still hangs at titty bars and idolizes Larry Flint. This is the best he can do? It reminds me of Madonna's stunt in the bath tub. Two over-the-hill narcissists pulling feeble SHOCK stunts to show they are still cool. Nothing more miserable than anyone over 40 still trying to be cool, let alone over 60. And Robin Quivers has never been anything but a giggling back up singing sock puppet. I couldn't stand her when I would occasionally listen 25 years ago.

Pathetic.

Dean Adam Smithee

ZZZZZ. Stern is irrelevant anymore. His target audience of young males has grown out of his bull<censored>. I'm willing to bet his average listener is 50 year old, divorced scumbag who doesn't vote but still hangs at titty bars and idolizes Larry Flint. This is the best he can do? It reminds me of Madonna's stunt in the bath tub. Two over-the-hill narcissists pulling feeble SHOCK stunts to show they are still cool. Nothing more miserable than anyone over 40 still trying to be cool, let alone over 60. And Robin Quivers has never been anything but a giggling back up singing sock puppet. I couldn't stand her when I would occasionally listen 25 years ago.

Pathetic.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Actually, I'm 60 and have never been divorced. And I haven't listened to Stern for at least 10 years, so.... um.... I forgot where I was going with this.

SARGE

Actually, I'm 60 and have never been divorced. And I haven't listened to Stern for at least 10 years, so.... um.... I forgot where I was going with this.

Don't worry, Fred, you aren't cool.

Magic Rat

What does that tell you?

Natural Selection
Howard Stern: Trump Should Resign — His Supporters Should Take Disinfectant and ‘Drop Dead’

To be replaced with what?

Open borders? "Free stuff" actually paid for by those who work and pay taxes? Innovation snuffed out by income caps? Middle-aged men in dresses using the girls bathroom?

Stern was entertaining for a brief period in time. Now he's little more than a progressive propaganda tool.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted...

Dean Adam Smithee

Don't worry, Fred, you aren't cool.

What does that tell you?

Man, tough crowd here on RN. I can't get no respect. I've gotten more laughs as the Class Clown in grade school. Heck, I don't care if anyone's laughing AT me or WITH me, it goes with the territory.

No laughs?

Not even a chuckle?

How bout at least a smirk?

Remind me not to ever book a gig with Puritans again.

74SM.gif

Ladybird

I haven't listened to Howard Stern since about 1983, when I was forced to from working in a room with a bunch of boys. He's not my cup of tea, but he was more than occasionally hilarious.

Recently we got free channels and his autobiographical movie 'Private Parts' came on. Stern, as well as Robin Quivers and Fred Norris played themselves. Like the show, very self serving, but more than occasionally hilarious.

Magic Rat

I haven't listened to Howard Stern since about 1983, when I was forced to from working in a room with a bunch of boys. He's not my cup of tea, but he was more than occasionally hilarious.

Recently we got free channels and his autobiographical movie 'Private Parts' came on. Stern, as well as Robin Quivers and Fred Norris played themselves. Like the show, very self serving, but more than occasionally hilarious.

I caught most of it on HBO a hundred years ago and it was okay. That was when Quivers was attractive. Before she started training for Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. She was never anything but a lapdog-yes-man for Stern though.

Dean Adam Smithee

I caught most of it on HBO a hundred years ago and it was okay. That was when Quivers was attractive. Before she started training for Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. She was never anything but a lapdog-yes-man for Stern though.

Well, that was what she was PAID to do. I mean, with a pile of cash, I can get even strippers to laugh at my sense of humor. (Doesn't seem to work out so well here on RN).

Magic Rat

[/b]

Well, that was what she was PAID to do. I mean, with a pile of cash, I can get even strippers to laugh at my sense of humor. (Doesn't seem to work out so well here on RN).

Since Stern is the Joe Biden of radio comedy, she earns her money too.

Dutch13
I'm willing to bet his average listener is 50 year old, divorced scumbag who doesn't vote but still hangs at titty bars and idolizes Larry Flint.  This is the best he can do?  It reminds me of Madonna's stunt in the bath tub.  Two over-the-hill narcissists pulling feeble SHOCK stunts to show they are still cool.  Nothing more miserable than anyone over 40 still trying to be cool, let alone over 60.  

Pathetic.

You just described one of his past guests that was on his show over two dozen times.

These are some of your favorites.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/disturbing-things-never-knew-ivankas-relationship-donald-trump.html/

MontyPython

Yeah I'm another who used to watch/listen to Howard Stern decades ago. I was young & hip and he was young & hip. But like so many others I stopped watching/listening years ago. So I had no idea he'd turned into such a scumbag.

FOAD, Howard. Hell you're not even clever enough anymore to make up your own lie about what Trump actually said; Instead you just follow the crowd and repeat their lie (that Trump ever suggested injecting disinfectant.) It's a stupid lie and only the truly moronic are still deluding themselves he said it.

<_<

Dean Adam Smithee

Since Stern is the Joe Biden of radio comedy, she earns her money too.

Damn. Still can't catch a break in humor. Maybe I should switch over to dee-jaying and play from the DISCO era...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ZSKE38lTU

Magic Rat

Damn. Still can't catch a break in humor. Maybe I should switch over to dee-jaying and play from the DISCO era...

Don't pout. I agreed with you and I always had a crush on Donna Summer.

SARGE

Go ahead. You will be the first person in 17 years that I put on 'ignore'.

Face it, Fred, you're not humorous.

Dean Adam Smithee

Don't pout. I agreed with you and I always had a crush on Donna Summer.

I'm not pouting. But I'm not yet ready to go all Sally Fields and say "you like me" either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY

Alexis

Howeird Stern, that scumbag is still around? :yawn:

How about you do it first Howeird, and then get back to us.

Breitbart

all

He calls Trump filthy, vile names for NOT saying what he's accused of saying, but Howie suggests that WE all take disinfectant and die. Wow, hypocrite much, Howie?!

Dean Adam Smithee

Go ahead. You will be the first person in 17 years that I put on 'ignore'.

Face it, Fred, you're not humorous.

Aw, C'mon, Sarge, I'm not just a LITLE bit humorous from time to time? What do I have to do here?

Would it help if I put more strippers into my act?

"And there I was, working a Numbers Station for the US Navy, and all of a sudden Kitten Natividad walks in... "

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

I have NEVER liked Howard Stern.

EVER.

He sucks.

Not funny at all. Not even "shocking" as a "shock jock".

He often had naked women in his radio studio?

BFD!

WTF good is that to a listener who can't see them?

Only to gullible idiots!

He can ESAD.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

AntiObama

Howard Worm needs to shut his God damn f'ing mouth.

Shut your mouth you filthy do nothing pig !!!

Howard, you lazy slack ass.

Severian

Never liked Stern, never thought he was funny but shock jocks generally don't impress me. He's obviously desperate to get attention, which is what most "celebrities" are after when they suddenly tweet or post or say something obnoxious. It's "Look at meeeeee Daddy!"

Stern's biggest achievement in life is putting the OctoMom on a sybian. Think about that.

AntiObama

Howard, go play on the freeway.