To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
RedSoloCup

Howard Stern:Trump Should Resign Supporters Should Take Disinfectant

Rate this topic

Dean Adam Smithee

Never liked Stern, never thought he was funny but shock jocks generally don't impress me. He's obviously desperate to get attention, which is what most "celebrities" are after when they suddenly tweet or post or say something obnoxious. It's "Look at meeeeee Daddy!"

Stern's biggest achievement in life is putting the OctoMom on a sybian. Think about that.

Yeah, and if you didn't watch Stern on PPV back in the day, how would you even KNOW that. Or even what a Sybian is? (Busted!!! LOL)

Politically, Stern calls himself a "Libertarian" (He once ran for NY Gov as an L). Much as I can take him ONLY in small doses, I'll take that ANY day over the Ds that dominate NY state politics.

Dutch13
1588362948[/url]' post='685663690']

Here you are with your fantasies about Trump and his daughter, sick <censored>.

1588354759[/url]' post='685663640']

I'm willing to bet his average listener is 50 year old, divorced scumbag who doesn't vote but still hangs at titty bars and idolizes Larry Flint. This is the best he can do? It reminds me of Madonna's stunt in the bath tub. Two over-the-hill narcissists pulling feeble SHOCK stunts to show they are still cool. Nothing more miserable than anyone over 40 still trying to be cool, let alone over 60.

Pathetic.

Was that Dutch or Donald on Howard Stern’s show? Was that Dutch or Donald talking with Howard Stern about Donald’s daughters butt?

Dean Adam Smithee

ZZZZZ. Stern is irrelevant anymore. His target audience of young males has grown out of his bull<censored>. I'm willing to bet his average listener is 50 year old, divorced scumbag who doesn't vote but still hangs at titty bars and idolizes Larry Flint. This is the best he can do? It reminds me of Madonna's stunt in the bath tub. Two over-the-hill narcissists pulling feeble SHOCK stunts to show they are still cool. Nothing more miserable than anyone over 40 still trying to be cool, let alone over 60. And Robin Quivers has never been anything but a giggling back up singing sock puppet. I couldn't stand her when I would occasionally listen 25 years ago.

Pathetic.

Hold on a moment. I'm STILL trying to find the one with Madonna in the bathtub.

Dean Adam Smithee

In my best "Elvis" voice from the '70s.: "Thank you, thank you very much."

Dean Adam Smithee
Buckwheat Jones

I'm not pouting. But I'm not yet ready to go all Sally Fields and say "you like me" either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY

Oh, I like you. The Jack of All Trades thing gets a little tiresome, but I like you. 🙂

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Never liked Stern, never thought he was funny but shock jocks generally don't impress me. He's obviously desperate to get attention, which is what most "celebrities" are after when they suddenly tweet or post or say something obnoxious. It's "Look at meeeeee Daddy!"

Stern's biggest achievement in life is putting the OctoMom on a sybian. Think about that.

:puke: :sick:

Magic Rat

Was that Dutch or Donald on Howard Stern’s show? Was that Dutch or Donald talking with Howard Stern about Donald’s daughters butt?

If you believe it, don't vote for him. Now you can quit trolling.

Dean Adam Smithee

I have NEVER liked Howard Stern.

EVER.

He sucks.

Not funny at all. Not even "shocking" as a "shock jock".

He often had naked women in his radio studio?

BFD!

WTF good is that to a listener who can't see them?

Only to gullible idiots!

He can ESAD.

In the mid '00s ('04-'05-ish was the last I saw), it was simulcast on Cable TV. There's clips on the 'net if you do a search. I think this was right about the time he got kicked of the radio for FCC violations and had to go to a satellite channel.

YES it was stupid, idiotic, rarely rising above the level of grade-school playground banter. But there WAS the occasional moment.

MontyPython

In the mid '00s ('04-'05-ish was the last I saw), it was simulcast on Cable TV. There's clips on the 'net if you do a search. I think this was right about the time he got kicked of the radio for FCC violations and had to go to a satellite channel.

YES it was stupid, idiotic, rarely rising above the level of grade-school playground banter. But there WAS the occasional moment.

Yup, I watched Howard Stern on TV lots of times.

B)

Dutch13
Posted (edited)
1588439666[/url]' post='685663915']

If you believe it, don't vote for him. Now you can quit trolling.

It wasn't me that was stereotyping people because I don't happen to agree with Stern's politics. That was all you. You just hit a little closer to the mark than you intended too. Is it trolling to point out one of Stern's most popular guests?

Edited by Dutch13

Magic Rat
Posted (edited)

It wasn't me that was stereotyping people because I don't happen to agree with Stern's politics. That was all you. You just hit a little closer to the mark than you intended too. Is it trolling to point out one of Stern's most popular guests?

I don’t care about Stern’s politics. They change all the time. I am also aware that Trump’s did as well and I don’t defend him for that. I also know Trump went on Jones’ s show several times to peddle ridiculous conspiracy theories too, and I believe Jones’ fans are mouth breathing paranoids. I don’t believe your fantasies about Trump and his daughter. You want to believe them, so much, you have made the accusations several times. And that says a lot about you and your character.

I stand by my stereotype prediction. If it resembles you, tough <censored>.

It is trolling to bring up this fantasy of yours as much as you do. Don’t like the accusation, don’t troll. Like I advised you before, try not to be a dick. But do what you want. If you can’t help yourself, go nuts.

Edited by Magic Rat

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I don’t care about Stern’s politics. They change all the time. I am also aware that Trump’s did as well and I don’t defend him for that. I also know Trump went on Jones’ s show several times to peddle ridiculous conspiracy theories too. I don’t believe your fantasies about Trump and his daughter. You want to believe them, so much, you have made the accusations several times. And that says a lot about you and your character.

It is trolling to bring up this fantasy of yours as much as you do. Don’t like the accusation, don’t troll. Like I advised you before, try not to be a dick. But do what you want. If you can’t help yourself, go nuts.

And it turns out that Trump was 100% CORRECT on EVERY ONE OF THOSE THEORIES TOO.

Joe the Pagan

If Stern had kept his mouth shut would anyone remember he still exited.

SARGE

And it turns out that Trump was 100% CORRECT on EVERY ONE OF THOSE THEORIES TOO.

Life's just one big conspiracy theory to you, isn't it?

Dutch13
1588477097[/url]' post='685664052']

I don't care about Stern's politics. They change all the time. I am also aware that Trump's did as well and I don't defend him for that. I also know Trump went on Jones' s show several times to peddle ridiculous conspiracy theories too, and I believe Jones' fans are mouth breathing paranoids. I don't believe your fantasies about Trump and his daughter. You want to believe them, so much, you have made the accusations several times. And that says a lot about you and your character.

It is trolling to bring up this fantasy of yours as much as you do. Don't like the accusation, don't troll. Like I advised you before, try not to be a dick. But do what you want. If you can't help yourself, go nuts.

I let Trump’s words stand on their own. It takes no thought to simply take the man at his word.

MontyPython

I let Trump’s words stand on their own. It takes no thought to simply take the man at his word.

Really? Then why have you repeatedly refused to acknowledge the fact that Trump didn't ever say that HE grabs women's pussies? Until you can scrape together the wherewithal to admit that fact, I can't delude myself that you "simply take the man at his word".

:rolleyes:

Dutch13
1588710338[/url]' post='685664623']

Really? Then why have you repeatedly refused to acknowledge the fact that Trump didn't ever say that HE grabs women's pussies? Until you can scrape together the wherewithal to admit that fact, I can't delude myself that you "simply take the man at his word".

Unless he is saying that he is not a star, then he is saying something he knows from experience. In the same conversation he says that he tried to sleep with a married woman but he failed. If this was all just bragging, then he wouldn’t admit a failure.

X: “She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.” [The speaker refers to Nancy O’Dell, co-host of the entertainment news program Access Hollywood.]

Trump: “I moved on her actually. You know she was down in Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.”

X: “Whoa.”

Trump: “I did try and <censored> her. She was married.”

X: (Laughing) “That’s huge news there…”

Trump: “No, no. Nancy. No this was—”

——————————————————————————————-

Trump: “Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful— I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. [bush starts laughing] Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”

Bush: [still laughing] “Whatever you want.”

Trump: “Grab them by the pussy. [bush bursts out laughing.] You can do anything.”

http://www.newstandardpress.com/when-youre-a-star/

MontyPython

Unless he is saying that he is not a star, then he is saying something he knows from experience. In the same conversation he says that he tried to sleep with a married woman but he failed. If this was all just bragging, then he wouldn’t admit a failure.

X: “She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.” [The speaker refers to Nancy O’Dell, co-host of the entertainment news program Access Hollywood.]

Trump: “I moved on her actually. You know she was down in Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.”

X: “Whoa.”

Trump: “I did try and <censored> her. She was married.”

X: (Laughing) “That’s huge news there…”

Trump: “No, no. Nancy. No this was—”

——————————————————————————————-

Trump: “Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful— I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. [bush starts laughing] Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”

Bush: [still laughing] “Whatever you want.”

Trump: “Grab them by the pussy. [bush bursts out laughing.] You can do anything.”

http://www.newstandardpress.com/when-youre-a-star/

Thank you for proving me right again. (You do read & understand plain English, right?)

Dutch13
Thank you for proving me right again

Sure, Monty.......lots of people brag about what OTHER people can do.

I am sure that you used to brag all the time about all the hot girls that will go to bed with..........movie stars and athletes.

You keep repeating that if it makes you feel better.

MontyPython

Sure, Monty.......lots of people brag about what OTHER people can do.

I am sure that you used to brag all the time about all the hot girls that will go to bed with..........movie stars and athletes.

You keep repeating that if it makes you feel better.

Who said "other people"?

Good Gawd Dutch. You really are blind and mule-stubborn in your hatred of Trump. I expect that sort of childishness from mindless leftists. What's your excuse?

Look, let's take a very similar case: Remember when Trump said he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and still win? Are you honest enough to admit he was just employing boastful hyperbole, and that it DOESN'T mean he actually HAS ever shot anybody?

I wish to GAWD you would actually READ what he actually SAID about grabbing pussy, because it's the very same thing. All he said he actually DOES is kiss. Then further he said he (not "other people", but he himself too) could grab them by the pussy. AT NO POINT did he ever actually say anything like "I grab their pussy."

It just plain isn't there. For cryin' out loud, take a reading comprehension course.

Dutch13
What's your excuse?

I am not a Trump apologist.

Look, let's take a very similar case: Remember when Trump said he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and still win? Are you honest enough to admit he was just employing boastful hyperbole, and that it DOESN'T mean he actually HAS ever shot anybody?

He was on camera to the nation bragging about the loyalty of his voters. Not even close to the same thing. We can look at a similar case in just a second.

I wish to GAWD you would actually READ what he actually SAID about grabbing pussy, because it's the very same thing. All he said he actually DOES is kiss. Then further he said he (not other people but he himself too)could grab them by the pussy. AT NO POINT did he ever actually say anything like I grab their pussy

It just plain isn't there. For cryin' out loud, take a reading comprehension course.

It is not the same thing. In this case, he is talking to another guy about what girls let him do because he is a star. He isn't saying that he thinks they MIGHT POSSIBLY let him because he is a star. He is definitively saying that girls let you do anything when you are a star.

If you want something similar, here you go:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

I could brag about taking advantage of women because of my money and power and I wouldn't lose voters.....in fact, they will argue that I never even said this.

MontyPython

He was on camera to the nation bragging about the loyalty of his voters. Not even close to the same thing. We can look at a similar case in just a second.

It is not the same thing. In this case, he is talking to another guy about what girls let him do because he is a star. He isn't saying that he thinks they MIGHT POSSIBLY let him because he is a star. He is definitively saying that girls let you do anything when you are a star.

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

I could brag about taking advantage of women because of my money and power and I wouldn't lose voters.....in fact, they will argue that I never even said this.

LOL

OK Dutch, tell yourself whatever makes you happy. Just quit deluding yourself that you "let Trump’s words stand on their own" and/or that you "simply take the man at his word", because you're doing neither. You desperately want him to have said he grabs women's pussies, and so you're making up something he just plain didn't say.

TDS, plain and simple.

<_<

Ladybird

Good one..