To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
RedSoloCup

Howard Stern:Trump Should Resign Supporters Should Take Disinfectant

Rate this topic

MontyPython

Good one..

So you're another who can't read or understand plain English?

Oh well, I already knew you were a blind mindless partisan when it comes to Trump. It's standard from today's leftists. It's no excuse, but at least it's what one must expect from a leftist. Dutch still doesn't have even that flimsy excuse.

<_<

Dutch13
LOL

OK Dutch, tell yourself whatever makes you happy. Just quit deluding yourself that you let Trump's words stand on their own and/or that you simply take the man at his word because you're doing neither. You desperately want him to have said he grabs women's pussies, and so you're making up something he just plain didn't say. TDS, plain and simple.

You inserted yourself into the conversation between Magic Rat and me to bring this old tired topic up, not me. Tell me what Trump said about his daughter in all those videos. Take him at his word and tell us what he was saying.

MontyPython

You inserted yourself into the conversation between Magic Rat and me to bring this old tired topic up, not me. Tell me what Trump said about his daughter in all those videos. Take him at his word and tell us what he was saying.

Yes I inserted myself only because you lied outright that you "let Trump’s words stand on their own" and/or that you "simply take the man at his word". That simply isn't true. You have fallen for the shameless lie about the "pussy" comment that is propounded by the shameless liars on the left, and only because you hate Trump so much it has blinded you to the truth. But since you aren't a leftist, you don't even have that excuse. That's the only reason I commented at all. I have no interest in the daughter comments.

B)

Dutch13
Yes I inserted myself only because you lied outright that you let Trump's words stand on their own and/or that you simply take the man at his word. That simply isn't true. You have fallen for the shameless lie about the pussy comment that is propounded by the shameless liars on the left, and only because you hate Trump so much it has blinded you to the truth. But since you aren't a leftist, you don't even have that excuse. That's the only reason I commented at all. I have no interest in the daughter comments.

You can outright go jump in a lake. I listened to the tape. I heard what he said and I never figured an outlaw biker would be parsing somebody's words to make excuses for them. You know what he meant as well as anybody without a political bias.

It is pretty pathetic for you to throw around the charge of "you lied" while defending Trump on this topic.....or frankly 90% of the topics that he has ever discussed.

Real noble to say "I have no interest in the daughter comments". Go ahead and prove that you take him at his word.

It is nice to not be a Trump apologist. It gives you the freedom to praise him for some good things he has done for America but to never feel the need to defend all the stupid shi# he has done in life or things he still says.

He has spent a lifetime of lechery and deceit fueled by his daddy's money that could always bail him out of his problems. He is used to paying lawyers to defend his stupidity. As the leader of one of the two big parties in America, he gets 1/3 of America to do it for free.

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

You can outright go jump in a lake. I listened to the tape. I heard what he said and I never figured an outlaw biker would be parsing somebody's words to make excuses for them. You know what he meant as well as anybody without a political bias.

It is pretty pathetic for you to throw around the charge of "you lied" while defending Trump on this topic.....or frankly 90% of the topics that he has ever discussed.

Real noble to say "I have no interest in the daughter comments". Go ahead and prove that you take him at his word.

It is nice to not be a Trump apologist. It gives you the freedom to praise him for some good things he has done for America but to never feel the need to defend all the stupid shi# he has done in life or things he still says.

He has spent a lifetime of lechery and deceit fueled by his daddy's money that could always bail him out of his problems. He is used to paying lawyers to defend his stupidity. As the leader of one of the two big parties in America, he gets 1/3 of America to do it for free.

Whatever you have to believe, knock yourself out. Meanwhile, any suggestion I'M the one "parsing his words" is laughable in the extreme. I'm going by his exact words, what he actually said AND under what circumstances, while you're making up pure horsesh*t because it's what you desperately want to be "true".

And yes I do indeed know what he meant. Too bad you can't acknowledge the truth. What he meant was that rich & famous people can "get away" with outrageous things, and that's ALL he said. He was exactly correct.

<_<

Edited by MontyPython

Dutch13
Whatever you have to believe, knock yourself out. Meanwhile, any suggestion I'M the one parsing his words is laughable in the extreme. I'm going by his exact words, what he actually said AND under what circumstances, while you're making up pure horsesh*t because it's what you desperately want to be true.

And yes I do indeed know what he meant. Too bad you can't acknowledge the truth. What he meant was that rich famous people can get away with outrageous things, and that's ALL he said. He was exactly correct.

Hmmmm, I wonder if Donald Trump knows any rich famous people that have ever just started kissing on girls before they know what is going on...because girls will let rich famous people do anything, including grabbing their pussy.

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

Hmmmm, I wonder if Donald Trump knows any rich famous people that have ever just started kissing on girls before they know what is going on...because girls will let rich famous people do anything, including grabbing their pussy.

???

You're losing it, Dutch. Get a grip.

Yes of course he knows people who just start kissing on girls. He openly and unabashedly acknowledged he himself has done that. Unfortunately for your fantasies, he didn't say the same thing about grabbing pussies. He only said you can do outrageous stuff like grabbing pussies if you're rich & famous.

And he was 100% correct. And hell, I'll even go further and openly acknowledge you don't even have to be rich or famous. As somebody who spent years as a penniless pauper who happened to sing in a rock band and ride in a motorcycle club, I could do stuff like that too. No question about it, there are plenty of women who will allow a rock-singing-Harley-riding guy grab 'em by the pussy. Anything you want. It's a fact and I'd never deny it.

And it's something I've never done. And NOTHING I SAID ABOVE even remotely implies it's something I've ever done. I merely pointed out the fact that it's something you CAN do if you ride a Harley and sing in a rock band.

Exactly as Trump's words ALSO don't suggest it's something he's ever done. He only pointed out the fact that it's something you can do if you're rich and famous.

B)

Edited by MontyPython

Dutch13
Exactly as Trump's words ALSO don't suggest it's something he's ever done. He only pointed out the fact that it's something you can do if you're rich and famous.

Of course, humble Donald Trump was simply bragging about what OTHER rich and famous people can do.

MontyPython

Of course, humble Donald Trump was simply bragging about what OTHER rich and famous people can do.

Oh grow the F up. As I asked before: Who said "other people"? Trump didn't, and neither did I.

Look, you've made it abundantly clear you simply have no intention of admitting or even reluctantly acknowledging the facts involved here. But the facts remain unchanged: Trump said he sometimes just starts kissing women. That's the ONLY thing he said he does. Then he stated the fact that when you're rich & famous you can do stuff like that. You can do anything you want. When the interviewer replied "Anything?", Trump said yes you can do anything. You can even grab them by the pussy. And he's absolutely right. As I already pointed out even if you're not rich & famous...even if you're just a penniless rock singer who rides a Harley...There are plenty of women who'll let you do outrageous stuff like grabbing pussies. It's just a fact and Trump was telling the truth.

And despite your hate-clouded mind, NOTHING I SAID indicates I've ever grabbed any woman's pussy, AND THE SAME GOES FOR TRUMP'S COMMENTS: HE DID NOT SAY that HE has ever grabbed any woman's pussy.

I repeat: Grow the F up.

:rolleyes: