Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

A local Florida news station just interviewed the Grim Reaper

The Week

Yahoo News

Jeva Lange

May 1, 2020

<More Here>

A local news station in Florida had a rather surprising guest on Friday afternoon: Death himself. During a story on the reopening of the state's beaches, ABC News' Panama City affiliate spoke with the Grim Reaper, who was busy protesting the loosening of coronavirus restrictions before the danger of COVID-19 had fully passed.

"I'm here today to try to make the point that it's premature that we open our beaches," the scythe-bearing harvester of souls explained. "I'm a huge proponent of public beaches, and I've been fighting for that for year, but I think the danger of bringing all the people here to our area and spreading the virus — I think it's going to prolong the recovery we have."

Florida is one of several states that have begun to loosen restrictions despite having recorded its highest single-day death toll this week. Watch the interview (which of course isn't actually with the Pale Rider himself, but with a Walton County attorney named Daniel W. Uhlfelder dressed as such) below.

<More Here>

E Van der Vliet

More evidence that the media is really not interested in delivering news content.

He should have swipe her head off with his scythe.

Taggart Transcontinental

So no other view point? Just this guy demanding that we keep the nation shut down? Thanks.

Joe the Pagan

Looks like Daniel W. Uhlfelder is a publicity hound. Before the shut down he was protesting private beaches.

Here is a video on a private beach talking with the police. Because the grounds keeper did not draw a line he decided he could sit anywhere.

He also appears to have some sort of feud with Mike Huckabee.

Coach

Florida is being plagued by left wing trial lawyers whose goal is to undermine every aspect of state and local government. Judging by this creep's name I suspect his family is from Tallahassee and has a history similar to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Soros is a big backer of these shysters. Walton County is in the panhandle and conservative so it's an attractive target for the traitorous left.

Big Dave

Being a Floridian, I would be more tempted than ever in my life to physically drag someone across the sand and break his little scythe into several pieces and shred his Amazon.com Reaper suit. What an idiot!