To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

'Nothing can cover up how he failed': Biden rips Trump ahead o

Rate this topic

Dutch13
Posted (edited)
You first. Why has he reduced the appearances?

Fine, you chickensh#.

Brad Parscale

Edited by Dutch13

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)

Yep, Trump is a great leader when he is not making an assclown of himself publicly and you know this because...well what else are you going to say when you know he looks like an assclown.

But enough about Quid Pro Joe...

Trump is playing you America-hating communists like a virtuoso musician. He'll toss you a little tofu (with bacon bits) to distract you, and while you're screaming at the sky with foam flying out of your mouth, he's renegotiating trade deals, building a few more miles of The Wall, cutting regulations, appointing countless federal judges, killing terrorist leaders, rebuilding the military, creating a thriving economy, clearing the VA backlog with the VA Choice Program, clearing a legal path for mining the moon, and chalking up countless other accomplishments in a never-ending drive to Make America Great Again.

Meanwhile, the person that democrats have chosen to lead them to utopia, Quid-Pro Joe, is worried about "economic intercourse around the world"... :rofl:

You want to see a real assclown? Give Joe Biden a microphone and let him speak for a few minutes. You morons had YEARS to choose the best of the best, and Joe Biden is what you came up with? :rofl:

:exactly: Antoon has nerve to whine about Trump.

So Anton -- what's your position on Nancy Pelosi telling her constituents to go out to Chinese restaurants? What's your position on deBlasio telling New Yorkers there was nothing to worry about? What's your position on Gov. Cuomo requiring nursing homes to ACCEPT COVID-19 patients?

It's staggering how intellectually vapid you are. . . .

ETA: deBlasio & Cuomo. . .

Travel From New York City Seeded Wave of U.S. Outbreaks

-crickets-

Edited by RedSoloCup

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Fine, you chickensh#.

Brad Parscale

:biglaugh:

zurg

Fine, you chickensh#.

Brad Parscale

I have no idea what that means. I’ll answer later when I have more time, even though you decided not to answer and decided to be rude instead.

Tikk
Posted (edited)

Trump is playing you America-hating communists like a virtuoso musician. He'll toss you a little tofu (with bacon bits) to distract you, and while you're screaming at the sky with foam flying out of your mouth, he's renegotiating trade deals, building a few more miles of The Wall, cutting regulations, appointing countless federal judges, killing terrorist leaders, rebuilding the military, creating a thriving economy, clearing the VA backlog with the VA Choice Program, clearing a legal path for mining the moon, and chalking up countless other accomplishments in a never-ending drive to Make America Great Again.

Meanwhile, the person that democrats have chosen to lead them to utopia, Quid-Pro Joe, is worried about "economic intercourse around the world"... :rofl:

You want to see a real assclown? Give Joe Biden a microphone and let him speak for a few minutes. You morons had YEARS to choose the best of the best, and Joe Biden is what you came up with? :rofl:

I'm with Monty and others. Excellent summation of accomplishments vs the media vision.

I stopped paying attention to the distractions shortly after he was elected.

Also, whether Trump does this intentionally (by intellect) or by accident (by personality) makes no difference to me.

Edited by Tikk

Shaky McSelfie

I assume that everyone has noticed the President greatly reduced his nightly press conferences a few weeks ago. Does anybody want to guess why that happened?

No, I don't want to guess why. I want you to get to the point and tell me why? And if it is simply your opinion, I'd like you to tell me how you came to this conclusion. If you know the reason for a fact, I'd like a link.

Get to the point, Dutch.

I have no idea what that means. I'll answer later when I have more time, even though you decided not to answer and decided to be rude instead.

Niether do I.

Shaky McSelfie

I agree with you. I am not sure my 3,000 followers on twitter is a wide enough audience to get the message out, though.

The 2020 election will probably be closer than it should be and Trump GAVE the Biden campaign way too much ammo. I said it to the Patriot a few posts back. Biden should not even be in the ballpark of being able to win ANYTHING......yet, he has a slim chance. For Biden to win, he needs to avoid talking while praying that President Trump resumes his nightly press conferences.

I disagree. I don't think Biden is doing as well as you think. In fact, he can't hide forever. There will be debates. And he will have to give a nomination speech. He will also have to campaign sooner rather than later.

And I also think you have it backwards. Biden is giving Trump tons of ammunition. The Trump team is simply keeping its powder dry until Biden get the nod. I believe this because this has been how they have operated in the past. I also believe there is a greater chance of the DNC replacing Biden than him winning the presidency.

Biden is worse than Hillary. Which is amazing that the DNC would go this route.

Dutch13
I have no idea what that means. I'll answer later when I have more time, even though you decided not to answer and decided to be rude instead.

How many hours did you spend watching Trump's press briefings that went on almost nightly for at least 6 weeks, if not longer?

How would you know better anyway when you don't watch the media conferences while I do about a third to half the time?

Damn....that is at least 20-30 hours (probably longer).....and you don't know who Brad Parscale is?

Dutch13
Posted (edited)
I disagree.  

I don't think Biden is doing as well as you think.  In fact, he can't hide forever.  There will be debates.  And he will have to give a nomination speech.  He will also have to campaign sooner rather than later. And I also think you have it backwards.  Biden is giving Trump tons of ammunition.  The Trump team is simply keeping its powder dry until Biden get the nod.  I believe this because this has been how they have operated in the past.  I also believe there is a greater chance of the DNC replacing Biden than him winning the presidency.

Biden is worse than Hillary.  Which is amazing that the DNC would go this route.

I actually agree with almost all of that.  The only part I disagree with is that I think Biden is doing that well......NOW, 6 months before a vote is cast. That said, he does best when he is silent and not seen. He has a few seconds of lucidity from time to time.

After debating and having to fend for himself, if Biden is the nominee, Trump probably wins (despite himself).  The problem for the democrats is that if Bernie is the nominee, Trump wins. 

I don't think that they actually planned on winning in 2020 once the impeachment failed.  I think they just wanted to stop Bernie from becoming the face of their party, so they paid everyone to step aside and let Biden take the 2020 hit.  

Once Covid 19 hit, though, I think they saw a possible ray of light at the end of this election cycle.   Which explains why the Tara Reade story is trickling out after 30 years.  They need for Biden to win enough electoral votes to shut Bernie down......and then they can use Biden's health and Tara Reade as a reason to force him to the side and simply select a new nominee.

Edited by Dutch13

MontyPython

I know who Brad Parscale is, and I still don't grasp the reference.

:shrug:

Shaky McSelfie

I actually agree with almost all of that. The only part I disagree with is that I think Biden is doing that well......NOW, 6 months before a vote is cast. That said, he does best when he is silent and not seen. He has a few seconds of lucidity from time to time.

After debating and having to fend for himself, if Biden is the nominee, Trump probably wins (despite himself). The problem for the democrats is that if Bernie is the nominee, Trump wins.

I don't think that they actually planned on winning in 2020 once the impeachment failed. I think they just wanted to stop Bernie from becoming the face of their party, so they paid everyone to step aside and let Biden take the 2020 hit.

Once Covid 19 hit, though, I think they saw a possible ray of light at the end of this election cycle. Which explains why the Tara Reade story is trickling out after 30 years. They need for Biden to win enough electoral votes to shut Bernie down......and then they can use Biden's health and Tara Reade as a reason to force him to the side and simply select a new nominee.

If the dems toss Biden, they are toast even more-so. Trump would win in a landslide.

I wonder who would have gotten it if Bernie was not in the mix?

ThePatriot

You don't have to feel sorry for me.

I know I don't have to, but I do. Maybe your posts create a false image of you, or maybe you're POV of your own posts looks different to you than to others - I don't know.

I assume that everyone has noticed the President greatly reduced his nightly press conferences a few weeks ago. Does anybody want to guess why that happened?

I don't watch TV, so I have no idea and frankly don't really care as long as he keeps doing a great job.

Magic Rat

If the dems toss Biden, they are toast even more-so. Trump would win in a landslide.

I wonder who would have gotten it if Bernie was not in the mix?

Biden. Biden already has enough delegates to have the nomination. Bernie is out and never had a chance. It was the Democrat voters who nominated Biden, not some shadowy conspiracy. I doubt that he was ever the number one choice of these voters but I do think he was the most popular out the the circus.

I do believe that many Democrat voters were hoping Michelle Obama would run. She didn't and most of these voters aren't insane so they settled for Biden over Sanders, Warren and the rest of the clowns.

If the party tries to ignore their voters and delegates in an attempt to run someone else, even at this point, Michelle Obama, these voters are going to rebel and go third party or not vote at all. The only way they have even a slight chance of not only the White House, but the to keep the House of Representatives is to keep Biden.

Ticked@TinselTown

I agree with you. I am not sure my 3,000 followers on twitter is a wide enough audience to get the message out, though.

The 2020 election will probably be closer than it should be and Trump GAVE the Biden campaign way too much ammo. I said it to the Patriot a few posts back. Biden should not even be in the ballpark of being able to win ANYTHING......yet, he has a slim chance. For Biden to win, he needs to avoid talking while praying that President Trump resumes his nightly press conferences.

I'm sure they eat up your hefty helpings of TrumpHate, though.

Biden is poison for this nation's future, period.

President Trump has done remarkable things for this country during his tenure given the state it was in when it began, all the while dealing with a host of obstacles, namely the Democrats and the spineless RINOs while the media actively churned out hit pieces on him.

You don't like him personally? Fine, he's a blowhard and can be pompous, nobody is denying that. The argument could be made that he's earned the right to be pompous and arrogant given that he's built, lot and rebuilt an empire that is worth billions. How many times have YOU done that, Dutch?

You don't like the way he conducts his news conferences? Don't watch them.

The proven fact remains that President Trump is an incredibly effective leader because he gets things done, and because he has to listen to others instead of being a dictator and making decisions by fiat, not everyone will be happy with the choices that he makes as the leader of this nation.

You know, instead of using his cell phone and pen to violate the law, he has been listening to the assembled experts to come up with the best decisions based on the input from those experts, because if he DIDN'T do that, then he would be a dictator and NOT the President of the United States, but you still continue with this infantile vendetta of yours.

You keep going on and on about how wrong you were about President Trump and that you intend to vote for him, as if that someone absolves you of your continued blind hatred and endless complaints about him.

If this were third grade and he was a girl, it would seem like you had a crush on him considering all the time you spend picking at him.

Dean Adam Smithee

Biden. Biden already has enough delegates to have the nomination. Bernie is out and never had a chance. It was the Democrat voters who nominated Biden, not some shadowy conspiracy. I doubt that he was ever the number one choice of these voters but I do think he was the most popular out the the circus.

I do believe that many Democrat voters were hoping Michelle Obama would run. She didn't and most of these voters aren't insane so they settled for Biden over Sanders, Warren and the rest of the clowns.

If the party tries to ignore their voters and delegates in an attempt to run someone else, even at this point, Michelle Obama, these voters are going to rebel and go third party or not vote at all. The only way they have even a slight chance of not only the White House, but the to keep the House of Representatives is to keep Biden.

Yeah, Pretty much. Generic Dem is going to lose to Trump, and Biden is about as Generic as it comes. Not to mention, "Geriatric".

Oathtaker

I don't disagree with anything that you have said and I hope you are correct. Regardless of politics, America needs that to happen.

Keep the faith and fight the good fight. Better days ahead.

zurg
Posted (edited)

How many hours did you spend watching Trump's press briefings that went on almost nightly for at least 6 weeks, if not longer?

Damn....that is at least 20-30 hours (probably longer).....and you don't know who Brad Parscale is?

I had to look up "Brad Parscale" and I've never heard of him. Then I saw that CNN ran a whole story about Trump yelling at Brad after the disinfectant comment. Nobody else had the story. CNN exclusive from someone close to Trump. Suuuuuuuurrreeeeeee. Anyway, that's about as close as I came to understanding your reason regarding why Trump cut down the number of media hours.

My opinion is basically what I alluded to, but you didn't understand, even though it wasn't cryptic. The media. Trump is tired of having the same media aholes asking the same gotcha ahole questions. I don't blame Trump for cutting the hours; after enough of it, what's the point. Oh, and I think CEO Trump is doing way better at this pandemic than Obama or Biden or Hillary or Bush or Romney or McCain would have done.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't like Trump's personality, and having a beer with him (figuratively, he doesn't drink) probably wouldn't be that much fun. Although more fun than Biden.

Edited by zurg

Ticked@TinselTown

I had to look up "Brad Parscale" and I've never heard of him. Then I saw that CNN ran a whole story about Trump yelling at Brad after the disinfectant comment. Nobody else had the story. CNN exclusive from someone close to Trump. Suuuuuuuurrreeeeeee. Anyway, that's about as close as I came to understanding your reason regarding why Trump cut down the number of media hours.

My opinion is basically what I alluded to, but you didn't understand, even though it wasn't cryptic. The media. Trump is tired of having the same media aholes asking the same gotcha ahole questions. I don't blame Trump for cutting the hours; after enough of it, what's the point. Oh, and I think CEO Trump is doing way better at this pandemic than Obama or Biden or Hillary or Bush or Romney or McCain would have done.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't like Trump's personality, and having a beer with him (figuratively, he doesn't drink) probably wouldn't be that much fun. Although more fun than Biden.

CNN... Aren't they the same group who had someone outside the home of a certain gentleman and his deaf wife at the crack of dawn to arrest them via SWAT team?

CNN sure seems to have an axe to grind when it comes to President Trump...

Which makes them uber popular with the TrumpHateGang.

zurg

CNN... Aren't they the same group who had someone outside the home of a certain gentleman and his deaf wife at the crack of dawn to arrest them via SWAT team?

The one and only, precisely the ones in Fort Lauderdale, about 40 miles south of my house.

There was no need for the swat team and there was no need for the 5am raid and there most certainly was no need to alert CNN.

Think about this, what used to be a possibility, went to a probability, and is now a certainty: ALL POLITICAL "NEWS" ON CNN IS MADE-UP LIES.

Dutch13
<br />I had to look up Brad Parscale and I've never heard of him. Then I saw that CNN ran a whole story about Trump yelling at Brad after the disinfectant comment. Nobody else had the story. CNN exclusive from someone close to Trump. Suuuuuuuurrreeeeeee.

You could have watched (or listened on Sirius like I did) "The Five" and heard that same story. Seems like as soon as this event occurred, Donald Trump finally listened to his campaign manager and greatly reduced his presence in front of the press.

Whether it was Brad Parscale or the media, he realized they were hurting more than they were helping his campaign. The media didn't force Donald Trump to talk about injecting disinfectant in front of the nation.

RedSoloCup

I'm sure they eat up your hefty helpings of TrumpHate, though.

Biden is poison for this nation's future, period.

President Trump has done remarkable things for this country during his tenure given the state it was in when it began, all the while dealing with a host of obstacles, namely the Democrats and the spineless RINOs while the media actively churned out hit pieces on him.

You don't like him personally? Fine, he's a blowhard and can be pompous, nobody is denying that. The argument could be made that he's earned the right to be pompous and arrogant given that he's built, lot and rebuilt an empire that is worth billions. How many times have YOU done that, Dutch?

You don't like the way he conducts his news conferences? Don't watch them.

The proven fact remains that President Trump is an incredibly effective leader because he gets things done, and because he has to listen to others instead of being a dictator and making decisions by fiat, not everyone will be happy with the choices that he makes as the leader of this nation.

You know, instead of using his cell phone and pen to violate the law, he has been listening to the assembled experts to come up with the best decisions based on the input from those experts, because if he DIDN'T do that, then he would be a dictator and NOT the President of the United States, but you still continue with this infantile vendetta of yours.

You keep going on and on about how wrong you were about President Trump and that you intend to vote for him, as if that someone absolves you of your continued blind hatred and endless complaints about him.

If this were third grade and he was a girl, it would seem like you had a crush on him considering all the time you spend picking at him.

:exactly:

zurg

You could have watched (or listened on Sirius like I did) "The Five" and heard that same story. Seems like as soon as this event occurred, Donald Trump finally listened to his campaign manager and greatly reduced his presence in front of the press.

Whether it was Brad Parscale or the media, he realized they were hurting more than they were helping his campaign. The media didn't force Donald Trump to talk about injecting disinfectant in front of the nation.

Trump didn’t talk about injecting disinfectant in the manner it was portrayed in the media, and is enjoyed by you. What Trump said does not equal injecting Chlorox, like the media headlines claimed, and you happily didn’t refute. But I admit it was an error on his part to take his nation cheerleading to the level of asking speculative questions publicly. It’s a good example of why Trump cut back on media appearances.

Maybe you’ll have to get your kicks from “anonymous WH sources” from now on.

MontyPython

You mean the time he asked a question about whether or not such a thing would be feasible.

Good GAWD I wish you'd remember qualities like "honesty" and "integrity".

:rolleyes:

Dutch13
Posted (edited)
You mean the time he asked a question about whether or not such a thing would be feasible.  Good GAWD I wish you'd remember qualities like honest and integrity?  

Yes, the time he was being "sarcastic to the journalists" about injecting disinfectant when no journalist had even asked a question.   The event that finally made him realize that Brad Parscale was right and he needed to stop participating so much in these press briefings.

Good GAWD, you can take your honest and integrity jibe and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. He said it and he admitted to it when he made his "honest" admission that he was being sarcastic to the journalists.

Edited by Dutch13

zurg

Yes, the time he was being "sarcastic to the journalists" about injecting disinfectant when no journalist had even asked a question.   The event that finally made him realize that Brad Parscale was right and he needed to stop participating so much in these press briefings.

Good GAWD, you can take your honest and integrity jibe and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. He said it and he admitted to it when he made his "honest" admission that he was being sarcastic to the journalists.

Ah so cnn and others saying Trump advised people to inject Chlorox is correct?