To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

'Nothing can cover up how he failed': Biden rips Trump ahead o

Rate this topic

MontyPython

Yes, the time he was being "sarcastic to the journalists" about injecting disinfectant when no journalist had even asked a question.   The event that finally made him realize that Brad Parscale was right and he needed to stop participating so much in these press briefings.

Good GAWD, you can take your honest and integrity jibe and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. He said it and he admitted to it when he made his "honest" admission that he was being sarcastic to the journalists.

LOLOLOL

And again you display your blind partisanship. I was one of the first here at RN to point out how stupid his "sarcasm" claim (the next day) was. Doesn't change the fact that his comment the day before was a question, an honest and reasonable question, which the blind, childish, Trump-haters have dishonestly attempted to smear him with.

Golly, what a "shock" that you have blindly jumped onto that partisan bandwagon

:rolleyes:

Dutch13
Posted (edited)
I was one of the first here at RN to point out how stupid his sarcasm claim (the next day) was.

Why do you think the President acted dishonestly, then?  If it was an honest and reasonable question that no one should be embarrassed by, why did he lie and say it was sarcasm directed at a reporter?

He is a guy that NEVER apologizes or admits a mistake.  Why was this time different? <

Edited by Dutch13

Dutch13
Ah so cnn and others saying Trump advised people to inject Chlorox is correct?

How is that different than any previous day during his presidency?

Dean Adam Smithee

Why do you think the President acted dishonestly, then? If it was an honest and reasonable question that no one should be embarrassed by, why did he lie and say it was sarcasm directed at a reporter?

He is a guy that NEVER apologizes or admits a mistake. Why was this time different?

It is obvious to anyone that to anyone except those that display their blind partisanship.......Brad Parscale told him that he was doing more harm than good.

Rule #1 of politics (And I learned this as an assistant to a county commissioner way back when) paraphrasing a bit:

"Never ever apologize or admit a mistake. Your allies already understand and know where you stand; your enemies will only use it as fodder against you."

- Lou Treadway, Orange Co (FL) Commission 1980-1988

And RIP LTC Louis O "Lou" Treadway (2014) :salute:

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

Why do you think the President acted dishonestly, then? If it was an honest and reasonable question that no one should be embarrassed by, why did he lie and say it was sarcasm directed at a reporter?

He is a guy that NEVER apologizes or admits a mistake. Why was this time different? <

And now you're expecting me to explain why he made a ridiculous excuse the next day?? LOLOLOL You really are whacked.

Look, my expertise is the English language, not psychodrama. I'll leave the psychodrama to you & the rest of the drama queens. Just like the "other subject" you insist on arguing with me about, my point rests on what, exactly, was SAID, not "why" somebody said it.

B)

Edited by MontyPython

Noclevermoniker

Yep, Trump is a great leader when he is not making an assclown of himself publicly and you know this because...well what else are you going to say when you know he looks like an assclown.

Says the guy who still sucks Obama’s bunghole.

Hieronymous

If the dems toss Biden, they are toast even more-so. Trump would win in a landslide.

I wonder who would have gotten it if Bernie was not in the mix?

Dems could have gotten behind Tulsi Gabbard, but she's not part of the clique. She is in favor of a strong, activist central government, but unlike the powers that be in her party, she is an accomplished person. So she's out.

Severian

Says the guy who still sucks Obama’s bunghole.

Do not make my bunghole angry!

USNRETWIFE

I can't believe I just read this entire how many pages of Dutch whining and pouting and Anton thinking he's a great bomb thrower. I will never get this time back, but it did teach me to stay out of thread that Dutch or Anton are participating in. I appreciate debate but this is ridiculous.

zurg

I can't believe I just read this entire how many pages of Dutch whining and pouting and Anton thinking he's a great bomb thrower. I will never get this time back, but it did teach me to stay out of thread that Dutch or Anton are participating in. I appreciate debate but this is ridiculous.

I know, reading those two debate here against others is like watching a 15-0 blowout in hockey. Kind of boring but some goals are worth the entertainment.