Jerry Nadler: We're Investigating Trump and Barr for ‘Subverting Justice'

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

https://neonnettle.com/

By: Jack Murphy
on 14th May 2020

Article:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) declared his committee would be holding discussions with prosecutors about President Donald Trump and Attorney General Bill Barr “subverting justice.”

Wednesday on MSNBC, Nadler was asked about his thoughts on the release of Paul Manafort from prison.“Well, it’s highly suspicious. It seems to be another step in the politicization of the Justice Department with the president’s friends," Rep. Nadler said."People the president supports are treated one way, and everybody else is treated the other way."

Nadler then weighed in on the Department of Justice's decision to drop former Trump security adviser Michale Flynn's case:"The outrageous decision to drop the prosecution of Michael Flynn after he stood up in court and swore under oath that he was, in fact, guilty."

"This is unprecedented, and we have a real problem with the Justice Department being subverted and politicized to be the personal agent of the president instead of the Department of Justice of the United States,” the New York Democrat continued.

Full Story

zurg
12 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

"This is unprecedented, and we have a real problem with the Justice Department being subverted and politicized to be the personal agent of the president instead of the Department of Justice of the United States,” the New York Democrat continued.

Where’s my dullest, thickest knife to start cutting that irony with.... 

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Once again, the fat slug accuses Trump and Barr of exactly what he and the democraps have been doing all along.

Someone shake some salt on him.

erp

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry,...sit down!!!

• Agree (+1) 1

Novaprime
4 hours ago, zurg said:

Where’s my dullest, thickest knife to start cutting that irony with.... 

Try a spoon, I heard it works better (worse)

Ticked@TinselTown

Pucker face needs to shut up and sit down.

gravelrash

FOAD, toad.

grimreefer

Somebody needs to get Penguin a dictionary so he can look up what justice means.

small.N5jJ0cF.jpg.02cbb7257b82efc6e036fa

RedSoloCup

Just try, Fatso.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, grimreefer said:

Somebody needs to get Penguin a dictionary so he can look up what justice means.

small.N5jJ0cF.jpg.02cbb7257b82efc6e036fa

AKA "Jerry pee pants".

MontyPython

What...AGAIN...?

They've really learned NOTHING over the past 3-4 years?

:hairpull: 

grimreefer
13 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

What...AGAIN...?

They've really learned NOTHING over the past 3-4 years?

:hairpull: 

Yup. It's the old "throw everything at the wall, something might stick" scam.

Jerry Nadler: We're Investigating Trump for ‘<insert literally anything here>'.

zurg
16 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

Jerry Nadler: We're Investigating Trump for ‘<insert literally anything here>'.

We’re investigating Trump for opposing our investigations of Trump. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Diamond369

Not another person wanting to play politics as people are dying and losing jobs and are uncertain about life, family, school, etc in general.  Should Nadler just do a half decent job and think about the people that voted him for once?  I am assuming that D-Voters and R-Voters both believe that they have voted for the best candidate, but I have my doubts with this guy.

AntonToo
1 minute ago, Diamond369 said:

Not another person wanting to play politics as people are dying and losing jobs and are uncertain about life, family, school, etc in general.  Should Nadler just do a half decent job and think about the people that voted him for once?  I am assuming that D-Voters and R-Voters both believe that they have voted for the best candidate, but I have my doubts with this guy.

So when Trump's carefully picked AG interferes in cases involving Trump loayalists, forces resignations of career prosecutors, tries to shorten sentensing guidelines and even drop charges on sokmeone that already pled, THAT is not playing politics according to you?

Good boy Manafort gets sent home from jail, but Cohen who dared to be disloyal to Trump sits in jail?

Take your "people are dying" shtik is shove it you know where. This shameless administration needs to be kept in check at every conspicous turn and Jerry Nadler who happens to run House Judiciary Cometee in Congress is doing his damn job by investigating stuff like this.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Disagree (-1) 3

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

Never mind, LOL. You just aren't worth it.

:lol:

Edited by MontyPython
  • Haha (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
19 hours ago, AntonToo said:

So when Trump's carefully picked AG interferes in cases involving Trump loayalists, forces resignations of career prosecutors, tries to shorten sentensing guidelines and even drop charges on sokmeone that already pled, THAT is not playing politics according to you?

Good boy Manafort gets sent home from jail, but Cohen who dared to be disloyal to Trump sits in jail?

Take your "people are dying" shtik is shove it you know where. This shameless administration needs to be kept in check at every conspicous turn and Jerry Nadler who happens to run House Judiciary Cometee in Congress is doing his damn job by investigating stuff like this.

FB_IMG_1586799940913.jpg

zurg
20 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Do you know that you’re responding to perhaps the nicest, best mannered person on RN, who hardly ever gets upset with others or says anything nasty about others? A person who truly seems to live a righteous life? You attack HER? 

What a low life you are. 

• Like (+1) 2

MontyPython
35 minutes ago, zurg said:

Do you know that you’re responding to perhaps the nicest, best mannered person on RN, who hardly ever gets upset with others or says anything nasty about others? A person who truly seems to live a righteous life? You attack HER? 

What a low life you are. 

Yeah but everybody already knew that. He's been displaying his @$$ for years. And ya gotta give him credit for one thing: Consistency, LOL! Unlike so many who went totally insane because Trump was elected, Anton was always insane, right from the very beginning.

:nuts:

• Like (+1) 2

AntonToo
On 5/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, zurg said:

What a low life you are. 

Horsecrap, she accusing Nadler of playing politics at expense of people’s lives. How in the world is that “nice”??

And remember Zerg, MODS DO NOT CARE ABOUT NAME CALLING. Those are special rules that are written down but apply only to select posters of mod’s choice.

• Disagree (-1) 3

MontyPython
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Horsecrap, she accusing Nadler of playing politics at expense of people’s lives. How in the world is that “nice”??

What's "not nice" about telling the truth? The fact is Nadler IS playing politics, just like all the rest of those lowlifes have been doing since before Trump was even elected: Swalwell, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Waters, etc etc etc.

And as for lives, what she actually said was "AS people are dying and losing jobs and are uncertain about life, family, school, etc in general". Read that again, if necessary. All it means is "at the same time as people are dying...etc...". And that too is a fact. Nowhere did she suggest it was Nadler who was killing them.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
44 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

And remember Zerg, MODS DO NOT CARE ABOUT NAME CALLING. Those are special rules that are written down but apply only to select posters of mod’s choice.

Jerk chicken. 

• Agree (+1) 2

SARGE
On 5/15/2020 at 10:38 AM, AntonToo said:

Look up 'Raving Lunatic',  you'll find AntonFool's picture.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

What's "not nice" about telling the truth? The fact is Nadler IS playing politics, just like all the rest of those lowlifes have been doing since before Trump was even elected: Swalwell, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Waters, etc etc etc.

And as for lives, what she actually said was "AS people are dying and losing jobs and are uncertain about life, family, school, etc in general". Read that again, if necessary. All it means is "at the same time as people are dying...etc...". And that too is a fact. Nowhere did she suggest it was Nadler who was killing them.

<_< 

She is not telling "the truth" by me.

Congress holding administration accountable does not get suspended just because we are dealing with Covid-19. Nadler is doing his damn job and *GASP* may even belive in it's importance like me.

We are not going to agree on Republican or Democrat motivations, thats a given, but I'm going to call what I think is bs.

• Disagree (-1) 3

MontyPython
42 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

She is not telling "the truth" by me.

Congress holding administration accountable does not get suspended just because we are dealing with Covid-19. Nadler is doing his damn job and *GASP* may even belive in it's importance like me.

We are not going to agree on Republican or Democrat motivations, thats a given, but I'm going to call what I think is bs.

LOL. And every one of those statements says a helluva lot about you, personally, and your utter lack of objectivity, honesty, common sense, etc.

Sad.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1