To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Jerry Nadler: We're Investigating Trump and Barr for ‘Subverting Justice'

Rate this topic

AntonToo
38 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

LOL. And every one of those statements says a helluva lot about you, personally, and your utter lack of objectivity, honesty, common sense, etc.

Sad.

<_< 

Monty at some point you've got to get a clue. I don't give any sh at all about your little personal flaming nonsense.

I couldn't care less who you are or what you think of me. I don't come here for anyone's like or aproval. I'm not here for the backslapping, I'm here for the sport that begins and ends with the substance of the topic.

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Monty at some point you've got to get a clue. I don't give any sh at all about your little personal flaming nonsense.

I couldn't care less who you are or what you think of me. I don't come here for anyone's like or aproval. I'm not here for the backslapping, I'm here for the sport that begins and ends with the substance of the topic.

???

Where did you ever get the silly idea I give a sh*t whether or not you give a sh*t about me? I was pointing out the idiocy involved in your post. But since you're apparently too damn dense to understand, LOL, I guess we'll go over it in better detail:

First off, you said "She is not telling "the truth" by me."

LOLOLOL. This is just the latest iteration of the idiotic premises "My truth"..."Your truth"..."Her truth"..."His truth"...etc...as though the truth is subject to individual feelings or whatever. LOL. Nope, the truth is just the truth. And nothing Diamond said was untrue.

Then you said "Congress holding administration accountable does not get suspended just because we are dealing with Covid-19. Nadler is doing his damn job and *GASP* may even belive in it's importance like me."

No, LOL, it's not Nadler's "job" to ENDLESSLY involve himself in lies, witch-hunts, frauds, coup attempts, unfounded impeachment fiascos etc etc etc, just because he's too freaking infantile to accept the legal election of somebody he doesn't like.

Then you said "We are not going to agree on Republican or Democrat motivations, thats a given, but I'm going to call what I think is bs."

LOL. Your mistake there was using the word "think". No, you have proven since your very first appearance here that you don't "think" at all; You just mindlessly take whichever "side" your masters in the Democrat party tell you to take. If you ever actually engaged in serious thought, you would never have been a leftist in the first place.

<_< 

Edited by MontyPython

Ticked@TinselTown
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Horsecrap, she accusing Nadler of playing politics at expense of people’s lives. How in the world is that “nice”??

And remember Zerg, MODS DO NOT CARE ABOUT NAME CALLING. Those are special rules that are written down but apply only to select posters of mod’s choice.

Your level of delusion is noteworthy, as is your self retardation, while your chronic habit of sharing multiple examples continues to provide amusement for all.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

And on cue, you provide yet another smoldering example of your lack of connection to reality.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:biglaugh:

FB_IMG_1586799940913.jpg

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup
6 hours ago, SARGE said:

Look up 'Raving Lunatic',  you'll find AntonFool's picture.

:yes:

RedSoloCup
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Horsecrap, she accusing Nadler of playing politics at expense of people’s lives. How in the world is that “nice”??

And remember Zerg, MODS DO NOT CARE ABOUT NAME CALLING. Those are special rules that are written down but apply only to select posters of mod’s choice.

:crybaby2:

If you hate how we do things here, you can always leave.

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

First off, you said "She is not telling "the truth" by me."

LOLOLOL. This is just the latest iteration of the idiotic premises "My truth"..."Your truth"..."Her truth"..."His truth"...etc...as though the truth is subject to individual feelings or whatever. LOL. Nope, the truth is just the truth. And nothing Diamond said was untrue.

Then you said "Congress holding administration accountable does not get suspended just because we are dealing with Covid-19. Nadler is doing his damn job and *GASP* may even belive in it's importance like me."

No, LOL, it's not Nadler's "job" to ENDLESSLY involve himself in lies, witch-hunts, frauds, coup attempts, unfounded impeachment fiascos etc etc etc, just because he's too freaking infantile to accept the legal election of somebody he doesn't like.

Then you said "We are not going to agree on Republican or Democrat motivations, thats a given, but I'm going to call what I think is bs."

LOL. Your mistake there was using the word "think". No, you have proven since your very first appearance here that you don't "think" at all; You just mindlessly take whichever "side" your masters in the Democrat party tell you to take. If you ever actually engaged in serious thought, you would never have been a leftist in the first place.

<_< 

No it isn't "latest iteration", there is only one truth, I'm just not oblivious enough to think that people can't differ on what it is.

You list things you think are truth. I think you are full of half-baked horsecrap. See how that works?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
6 hours ago, AntonToo said:

What the hell? Let Fat Jerry do his little dance and see if he can make it stick better than his impeachment thang. All it does is show the country that has no interest in governing but has a big interest in vendettas. But let’s see if he can make it stick. Go for it Kommissar.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

No it isn't "latest iteration", there is only one truth, I'm just not oblivious enough to think that people can't differ on what it is.

You list things you think are truth. I think you are full of half-baked horsecrap. See how that works?

ROFL. Yes, I know how it works. Much better than you realize.

:lol:

Ticked@TinselTown

Let's not forget what this is.  Every time they form a committee to investigate, those members who get put on the committee get more $$$$ in their paychecks.

Snipe hunting in DC has become quite the lucrative pastime for these pieces of crap.

Time to cut off the cashflow.

Noclevermoniker
On 5/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, AntonToo said:

So when Trump's carefully picked AG interferes in cases involving Trump loayalists, forces resignations of career prosecutors, tries to shorten sentensing guidelines and even drop charges on sokmeone that already pled, THAT is not playing politics according to you?

Good boy Manafort gets sent home from jail, but Cohen who dared to be disloyal to Trump sits in jail?

Take your "people are dying" shtik is shove it you know where. This shameless administration needs to be kept in check at every conspicous turn and Jerry Nadler who happens to run House Judiciary Cometee in Congress is doing his damn job by investigating stuff like this.

Pretty rich Anton. Still haven’t bought a membership here and 11 years with your head up Obama’s ass.  When will either condition change?

• Agree (+1) 1

tonguezilla

Just keep Fu**ing that chicken Jerry!!!

Squirrel
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, AntonToo said:

She is not telling "the truth" by me.

Congress holding administration accountable does not get suspended just because we are dealing with Covid-19. Nadler is doing his damn job and *GASP* may even belive in it's importance like me.

We are not going to agree on Republican or Democrat motivations, thats a given, but I'm going to call what I think is bs.

Gee wiz beaver now your worried about holding the administration accountable? Were you asleep through the last one? Where there were proven crimes easily seen? Or are you just that dumb? By the way when are you going to chip in your share or ask your party to pay for the last 3 yrs of false investigations? Because those cost every American as a tax payer. Or are we still just waiting for the report to come out? I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding your party wasted all my money for a bad product. By the way what have the democrats achieved or put forth as the great leaders they are other then this anti trump stuff in the last 3 yrs. I’m sure you have examples where they actually did their jobs. Hint that means what they were elected for, also that means representing and helping the people in their state. Please provide a graph 

Edited by Squirrel

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Gee wiz beaver now your worried about holding the administration accountable? Were you asleep through the last one? Where there were proven crimes easily seen?

Gee wiz beaver, I was wide awake.

There were no "easily proven crimes" (just ask Republicans conducting 8 Benghazi investigations) and in fact we in the 4th year of Trump's "drain-the-swamp!" "Hillary for prison!" administration and there has been exactly ZERO crimes proven except maybe in your wild dreams.

At what point are going to get a clue? What will it take? Another decade of blue balls?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

zurg

There were no "easily proven crimes" (just ask Republicans conducting 8 Benghazi investigations) and in fact we in the 4th year of Trump's "drain-the-swamp!" "Hillary for prison!" administration and there has been exactly ZERO crimes proven except maybe in your wild dreams.

At what point are going to get a clue? What will it take? Another decade of blue balls?

No Anton, it will likely take another Trump term. The political vermin you’re likely part of will have a good chunk of its supply resources cut off. It’s not easy because of all that deep state opposition, but eventually we’ll get there. 

MontyPython

ROFFLMFAO

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Keep them blinders on, Goober. The truly ignorant are happiest in their ignorance.

:rolleyes: 

RedSoloCup
On 5/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Let's not forget what this is.  Every time they form a committee to investigate, those members who get put on the committee get more $$$$ in their paychecks.

Snipe hunting in DC has become quite the lucrative pastime for these pieces of crap.

Time to cut off the cashflow.

:exactly:

23 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Pretty rich Anton. Still haven’t bought a membership here and 11 years with your head up Obama’s ass.  When will either condition change?

NEVER. 

13 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:yawn:

You are proof "Drugs are Bad".

12 hours ago, zurg said:

No Anton, it will likely take another Trump term. The political vermin you’re likely part of will have a good chunk of its supply resources cut off. It’s not easy because of all that deep state opposition, but eventually we’ll get there. 

11 hours ago, MontyPython said:

ROFFLMFAO

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Keep them blinders on, Goober. The truly ignorant are happiest in their ignorance.

:rolleyes: 

:exactly:

RedSoloCup
23 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

13 hours ago, AntonToo said:

On 5/23/2020 at 9:11 PM, AntonToo said:

Yes Antoon, confess.