Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

USNRETWIFE
On 5/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, MontyPython said:

Well I don't "hate" Limbaugh at all. He's just not my cup of tea. Even when I agree with his point, I just can't stand his presentation.

B)

 

 

Same here.  I just cannot stand to listen to him, even though I agree with him most of the time.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
On 5/20/2020 at 5:06 PM, MontyPython said:

My point isn't that it will help the Dems defeat Trump; My point is that they obviously believe it will help defeat Trump. If the Dems never did anything stupid and/or self-destructive and/or self-defeating in their lunatic quest to harm Trump, we never would've had the sub-moronic "Russia Russia Russia" fiasco, the Mueller fiasco, the Kavanaugh fiasco, the "Quid Pro Quo" fiasco or any of the rest of those mind-bogglingly-stupid witch-hunts the Dems have launched since before Trump was even elected.

Do you have any evidence that they believe it will help defeat Trump and that is their motive for doing it or are you going to beg the question and just say it's "obvious"?

Keep in mind that the alternative explanation for their motive is the massive pandemic that has killed tens of thousands of people with mitigation efforts in place.

Quote

As for that final line, really? "I know you are but what am I?" is the best you can trot out? C'mon Timothy, you have an appallingly blind partisan hatred for Trump. Trying to "compare" it to the justifiable hatred of the crooked, corrupt, dishonest, hypocritical bullsh*t the Democrat party is constantly engaged in is just silly.

<_<

1) Your claim was that I "blindly" support Democrats, you're moving the goal posts.

2) Is "I know you are but what am I" only supposed to be lame if I do it?  Because you literally did it right after complaining that I did it.  It's an even more applicable characterization of your statement because I made an accusation  of "blind hatred" in response to an accusation of something different: "blind support", while your accusation of "blind hatred" was in response to another accusation of "blind hatred".

3) "Blind hatred" of one politician is not remotely close to "blind hatred" of an entire political party and every politician who is in that party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holland25
On 5/18/2020 at 11:41 PM, Timothy said:

It will come down to what happens with the virus.  If the re-openings trigger a massive rise in the number of cases and deaths, the places that held on reopening will keep holding out.  If the re-openings don't trigger a massive rise in the number of cases and deaths, the hold-outs will follow and open up.

The idea that this is some kind of elaborate conspiracy to defeat Trump is childish and stupid.  There are some that will push re-openings no matter what and some that will oppose re-openings no matter what.  But the balance of power is in the middle with those who take both the virus and the economy seriously.

There will not be any massive infections or loss of life. That is all a lie. Everyone has either been exposed or will be exposed. The people who would have had a problem and die already have. The rest of us are fine and will stay fine. Dennis Prager said the shutdown was a great mistake and now it has become a major evil.. It is being used by the Left to forward their agenda.  These commie tyrannical governors and mayors  are criminals. Is it childish or stupid to defend your rights? The virus was nothing compared to the destruction these draconian laws have wrought. Do you ever notice the censorship of google, facebook and other social media sites? Anyone, including, doctors and scientist, are having there comments pulled because the Left that runs these sites are calling it false and dangerous. It's the Soviet Union all over. Bernie must love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython

LOL

Oh good Gawd Timothy - By "evidence" do you mean besides the years and years of their public actions, activities, statements, etc etc etc? Democrats are constantly shooting themselves in the foot while simultaneously causing direct harm to America and Americans by doing something they think will "help" some part of their agenda. Benghazi. Fast & Furious. The Steele dossier. "Russia Russia Russia". Mueller. The FISA fiasco. Kavanaugh. You know I could go on all day. If you honestly believe Democrats "care" more about America's citizens and their well-being than they care about votes and power, then you're the perfect Democrat voter, LOL. Boy, have they got you buffaloed.

Do you honestly "believe" it's just a "coincidence" that it's mostly the left-wing-governed states that have enacted the most harmful, draconian, unconstitutional laws and rules and restrictions during this "pandemic"? The ones that are destroying American lives & livelihoods so horrifically that the people in those states are rising up in a level of outrage this country hasn't seen since the revolution?

As I said before, your pollyanna naïveté is almost embarrassing.

Oh well. Sigh.

:rolleyes: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SARGE
On 5/20/2020 at 1:09 PM, Timothy said:



Psychologically, it's a lot easier to blame other humans than to blame nature for situations like this because it gives us a greater sense of control.  To blame China or Trump for the outbreak or blame Democrats for the economic damage.  It's a psychologically comforting distraction from the realities of the virus and the unpredictability of nature.  Which isn't to say there aren't very good reasons to criticize any of the human elements.  But we shouldn't ignore nature.

 

Priceless.

This is precisely why there are so many who fall for anthropogenic global warming.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
2 hours ago, Holland25 said:

There will not be any massive infections or loss of life. That is all a lie. Everyone has either been exposed or will be exposed. The people who would have had a problem and die already have. The rest of us are fine and will stay fine. Dennis Prager said the shutdown was a great mistake and now it has become a major evil.. It is being used by the Left to forward their agenda.  These commie tyrannical governors and mayors  are criminals. Is it childish or stupid to defend your rights? The virus was nothing compared to the destruction these draconian laws have wrought. Do you ever notice the censorship of google, facebook and other social media sites? Anyone, including, doctors and scientist, are having there comments pulled because the Left that runs these sites are calling it false and dangerous. It's the Soviet Union all over. Bernie must love it.

90,000+ people isn't a major loss of life?

Most people haven't been exposed yet, the number who have is in the ballpark of 2-5%.  Which means we could (and likely will) see several hundred thousand more deaths.

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

LOL

Oh good Gawd Timothy - By "evidence" do you mean besides the years and years of their public actions, activities, statements, etc etc etc? Democrats are constantly shooting themselves in the foot while simultaneously causing direct harm to America and Americans by doing something they think will "help" some part of their agenda. Benghazi. Fast & Furious. The Steele dossier. "Russia Russia Russia". Mueller. The FISA fiasco. Kavanaugh. You know I could go on all day. If you honestly believe Democrats "care" more about America's citizens and their well-being than they care about votes and power, then you're the perfect Democrat voter, LOL. Boy, have they got you buffaloed.

None of this has anything to do with this specific issue or proves anything about their motives on this specific issue.

At most, it's an argument that it wouldn't be out of character.  But that doesn't make it true in this case.
 

Quote

Do you honestly "believe" it's just a "coincidence" that it's mostly the left-wing-governed states that have enacted the most harmful, draconian, unconstitutional laws and rules and restrictions during this "pandemic"?

1) Democrats tend to prioritize the economy less than Republicans.
2) The hardest hit states have been blue states, so it makes sense that they would have a more rigorous response.  They are more urban, have more international travelers, etc.
3) Republicans have enacted lockdowns that are only marginally less strict in many places.  This isn't purely partisan.

Quote

The ones that are destroying American lives & livelihoods so horrifically that the people in those states are rising up in a level of outrage this country hasn't seen since the revolution?

Opinion polls show most people, usually even most Republicans, generally support the closures.  The people out protesting are mostly a radical fringe.

The part about this being the "most outrage this country has seen since the revolution" just made me laugh.  I know you know your history better than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython

OK Timothy.

We've been here before. I'll only repeat one comment, then leave you to your imagination: You're the perfect Democrat voter; They really have you buffaloed.

:shrug:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holland25
20 hours ago, Timothy said:

90,000+ people isn't a major loss of life?

Most people haven't been exposed yet, the number who have is in the ballpark of 2-5%.  Which means we could (and likely will) see several hundred thousand more deaths.

None of this has anything to do with this specific issue or proves anything about their motives on this specific issue.

At most, it's an argument that it wouldn't be out of character.  But that doesn't make it true in this case.
 

1) Democrats tend to prioritize the economy less than Republicans.
2) The hardest hit states have been blue states, so it makes sense that they would have a more rigorous response.  They are more urban, have more international travelers, etc.
3) Republicans have enacted lockdowns that are only marginally less strict in many places.  This isn't purely partisan.

Opinion polls show most people, usually even most Republicans, generally support the closures.  The people out protesting are mostly a radical fringe.

The part about this being the "most outrage this country has seen since the revolution" just made me laugh.  I know you know your history better than that.

You are completely deluded and wrong. You have been really brainwashed by the Left. So much so that there is nothing anyone can say to help you. All the number they give you are lies and they admitted that about some of it. Anyone who dies of anything they will claim it was covid 19 if they have been exposed or have it. That makes all the numbers useless and invalid. I am done with this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...