To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Lisa

Software Upgrade

Rate this question

Question

Lisa

Yes, I know this is very different. I'll be learning along with you.

MTP Reggie

WOW Connect

MontyPython
9 hours ago, Lisa said:

I installed both.

:woohoo:

Thanks Lisa!

:woohoo:

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

:hairpull:

I just scored over 15,000 points in Fisherman Sam II, and clicked "submit", but it apparently didn't register. It still shows my previous high score of less than 5000.

Edited by MontyPython

MontyPython

OK I feel a little mollified, LOL. I just scored a little under 12,000 and this time it registered. It still ain't 15,000, but it's better than 5000.

:shrug:

Ticked@TinselTown

What does 'community reputation' mean and why am I neutered?

As for the arcade, I liked Alu's Revenge and Diamond Drop and Skee Ball...  Marble Motion and Halloween Smash...  

• Like (+1) 1

MontyPython

Oh yeah, I liked Alu's Revenge too!

:yes: 

Lisa
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

As for the arcade, I liked Alu's Revenge and Diamond Drop and Skee Ball...  Marble Motion and Halloween Smash...  

I'll look for those games.

Users can rate/react to your posts, then you end up on the Leaderboard. There are positive and negative reactions. 

On 5/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, Lisa said:

Also, we can now add "reactions" to posts. Posts with those will get the member on the leaderboard. Reactions are the little heart icon on lower right of posts.

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, Lisa said:

I'll look for those games.

Users can rate/react to your posts, then you end up on the Leaderboard. There are positive and negative reactions. 

Ahh...  Thanks.  Also, Christmas Majhong was fun, or was it Christmas Tiles?  

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Ahh...  Thanks.  Also, Christmas Majhong was fun, or was it Christmas Tiles?  

Christmas Tiles, and it's there now.

:yes:

MontyPython

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

It happened to me again. Same game - Fisherman Sam 2: This time I scored slightly over 15,000. Clicked "submit", but it didn't register. My high score in that game still registers as just under 12,000.

SARGE

When I try to go to the arcade, I get this:

Sorry, there is a problem

Your group can not view the Arcade

Error code: 2A105/1

Lisa
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

It happened to me again. Same game - Fisherman Sam 2: This time I scored slightly over 15,000. Clicked "submit", but it didn't register. My high score in that game still registers as just under 12,000.

Sorry, that's the coding n the game itself and nothing I can correct. I may be able to contact the developer. I'll play it and see what happens.

40 minutes ago, SARGE said:

When I try to go to the arcade, I get this:

Sorry, there is a problem

Your group can not view the Arcade

Error code: 2A105/1

Fixed  Sorry about that! 

SARGE
1 minute ago, Lisa said:

Fixed  Sorry about that! 

Thank you.

Lisa
7 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Games installed. Couldn't find Diamond Drop, but found Diamond Drop 2. Not sure if it'll be similar.

Ticked@TinselTown
9 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Games installed. Couldn't find Diamond Drop, but found Diamond Drop 2. Not sure if it'll be similar.

Thanks.  Any sparkly distraction is appreciated!

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Thanks.  Any sparkly distraction is appreciated!

I played Diamond Valley and got over 196K points and when I submitted my score it didn't save it.

Lisa
7 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I played Diamond Valley and got over 196K points and when I submitted my score it didn't save it.

13 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

I suspect it may have to do with using the Full Screen mode. I've had the same issue with a couple games while using that. Are you guys using it?

MTP Reggie
2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I suspect it may have to do with using the Full Screen mode. I've had the same issue with a couple games while using that. Are you guys using it?

I never use full screen but still occasionally get an error code.

Lisa
11 minutes ago, MTP Reggie said:

I never use full screen but still occasionally get an error code.

It's also only the Flash games for me. How about you?

Flash is basically going away 12/31 when Adobe will cease supporting and distributing it.  Developers are now using HTML5. This is why I have the 2 types separated right now.

MontyPython

Nope, never have used "full-screen" when playing the games. Didn't even know it was an option, LOL.

:blush: 

Lisa
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

Nope, never have used "full-screen" when playing the games. Didn't even know it was an option, LOL.

:blush: 

My vision is not what it used to be even with my reading glasses, so I find I really need this full screen option for some games. Sucks getting old! LOL! 

MontyPython
3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

My vision is not what it used to be even with my reading glasses, so I find I really need this full screen option for some games. Sucks getting old! LOL! 

Hmmm...As I said, I wasn't even aware it was an option, LOL. Maybe if I DO use full-screen I can improve some scores! My eyesight ain't what it use to be either.

:tap:

Ticked@TinselTown
5 hours ago, Lisa said:

No, I didn't use full screen mode.  I don't know where to find it

Lisa

I bought the Arcade software instead of the leasing and have unlimited downloads of games and future software upgrades .I'll install the html5 versions of these particular games once they become available. Right now developers are working on converting all the old flash games over. It's a HUGE undertaking. I'll install as they become available.

MontyPython

Well Lisa, I for one wanna thank you for the arcade work you've been doing. Taking requests, even! And I'm certain I'm not alone.

:hug:

• Like (+1) 1