To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

County accuses Texas gov. and lt. gov. of white supremacy for criticizing black judge who jailed salon owner

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

https://www.theblaze.com/

Breck Dumas

May 19, 2020

Article:

The commissioners court is demanding Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) apologize to the judge in the case

The Dallas County Commissioners Court has accused Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) of exhibiting white supremacy after the Republicans condemned the actions of Judge Eric Moyé, who jailed salon owner Shelley Luther for reopening her business in defiance of the state's lockdown order.

Moyé is black, and Abbott, Patrick, and Luther are all white.

What are the details?

On Tuesday, the commission passed a resolution declaring that "Dallas County residents suffer as the world gazes upon the travesty of justice caused when the Governor of the State of Texas and Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor (who appears to spend an excessive amount of time with his Conservative radio talk show) intervened in a ruling against a media-manufactured cause celebre, a lawbreaker and owner of Salon a la Mode."

The document went on to say that the county "had its reputation questioned and ridiculed as this staged-circus, was reduced to issues of race and the superiority of Anglos over all other Americans, which was exhibited by the Governor and the Lt. Governor's reintroduction of Dred Scott v. Sanford which briefed by any reasonable party reads; 'a Black man (Moyé) has no rights that a White man (Trump, Abbott, Patrick) are bound to respect!"

Full Story

• Confused 1

Diamond369

No disrespect here, but I was commenting on the foolishness of some people.  Thanks for the article, pepperonikid.

Coach

Big cities, even in Texas, are  inherently corrupt.

• Agree (+1) 2

oki

Then I guess the Judge must be racist to as this is keeping a Caucasian woman as well as employees out of work. 

• Agree (+1) 3

oki

Judge looks like a real winner either way...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/a-look-at-the-democrat-dallas-judge-who-jailed-a-salon-owner/

Career highlights to include but not limited to...

Moye has also shared some harsh words toward Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas for acting as a traitor his own African-American heritage for his critiques of the civil rights movement under President Ronald Reagan.

“I think there is a profound sense of despair,” Moye told the Washington Post in 2007. “In order to have disappointment you have to have high expectations. I think there were those who hoped he was going to blossom and develop. But I don’t think you know many African Americans, other than those who know him personally, who think he turned out all right.”

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/the-pursuit-of-happiness/content/2020-05-06-the-judge-who-locked-up-the-dallas-salon-owner-has-a-history-of-violence/

Getting into a shoving match or possible fight with another judge. 

Would be very interesting to see past ruling from this judge.

Also quite telling that he isn't just a Judge he also a big time Dem and Obama supporter.

USNRETWIFE

Racism - the fall back position when one doesn't have a leg to stand on.

• Agree (+1) 3

Confessor

Lol, always with the race card when people are called out for doing something wrong or someone disagrees with them.  Hey idiot judge, take the race filters off your eyes and realize how stupid it is to jail someone trying to survive this (bs, media, Democrat driven) “crisis”, while hardened criminals are being let out of jail to keep them safe from the virus.  You make me ashamed of whatever in Texas put your dumb arse in office.  

• Agree (+1) 1

gravelrash

What is a "commissioners court"? Obviously not somewhere where people go to grow TFU.

RedSoloCup

8e17e342a011990cd71e5022a8575bd0.jpg

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Can you say opportunistic tendencies children?  I knew that you could... 🖕

• Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot

The race hustlers in this country need to take a long walk off a very short pier.  

They're nothing but poison in the blood of the country - they make me sick.

• Agree (+1) 3

kestrel

race card2.jpg

• Agree (+1) 3