Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

These Four Shocking Scandals Will Keep Joe Biden From Becoming President

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

pepperonikkid

https://blackeyepolitics.com

May 20, 2020

 

Article:

 

Joe Biden got caught in a new significant scandal that could take him down.

His record was already against him.

These four shocking scandals will keep Joe Biden from becoming president.

Joe Biden has a reputation for being creepy and mentally unfit.

Even during the Obama years, he was known for his unsavory treatment of women and his unwise remarks.

The fact that Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee shows the weakness of the Democratic Party.

They’re hoping to get an Obama victory out of Biden, but Biden has problems that Obama didn’t have to face.

Here are four huge scandals that should take Joe Biden down.

  1. Hunter Biden’s Chinese Deal

In December of 2013 when Joe Biden was Vice President, he took his son along with him on an official state visit to China. Joe Biden was supposed to be going there to challenge the Chinese on their claim to air rights in the South Pacific. However, Biden ended up being soft on the Chinese.

Hunter Biden’s small startup company with John Kerry’s son received a $1.5 billion investment opportunity 10 days after the trip ended.

The fact that Biden is soft on China is terrifying given their growing power, human rights violations and their cover-up of the coronavirus crisis that they knew about back in November.

  1. Using American Aid to Get the Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired

Hunter Biden had no natural gas experience that would make him a useful addition to the board of Burisma, a natural gas company in Ukraine.

Hunter received hundreds and thousands of dollars a month because his father was Vice President.

When Burisma was under investigation, then-Vice President Biden threatened to withdraw American financial aid to Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor before he left.

Joe Biden claimed that he never talked to his son about his Burisma business and yet there is a picture of him golfing with Burisma executives along with his son.

  1. Tara Reade’s Accusation of Sexual Assault

Reade has claimed that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked as an aide in his Senate office in 1993. Joe Biden has been called out before for inappropriately touching women.

His reputation as Creepy Joe has been known for years and the Democrats have ignored it.

 

 

Full Story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad_Apple

I think Joe will keep Joe from becoming President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThePatriot

The fact that Joe is completely mental and doesn't know where his half the time - that's what will keep him out of the Oval Office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython

It's a sad commentary about millions of voters (thankfully not all) that in a case like Joe Biden's it might require "scandals" to keep him out of office. As both Bad Apple and Patriot have (correctly) pointed out, it's just Joe himself who disqualifies Joe. Maybe it's dementia, maybe it's Alzheimer's, maybe it's something similar, maybe it's something completely different.

Maybe even, it's none of the above, and he's just a "normal guy". But if he IS just a "normal guy" then he's a normal stupid guy. He simply isn't intelligent enough to hold any position of power and authority. And anybody who would vote for him must be equally stupid.

<_<

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LongKnife
6 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

And anybody who would vote for him must be equally stupid.

<_<

 

 

They are called Democrats.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
1 minute ago, LongKnife said:

They are called Democrats.

+1

Yup.

:thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee

There's DEFINITELY enough to keep him from becoming president.... but I don't see him dropping out, either. The DNC will never allow it.

The problem for the DNC is that the only person besides Biden for whom it's even mathematically possible to get enough remaining delegates to win the first round at the convention is Sanders. If Biden drops out now, Sanders will almost certainly get enough of those delegates simply because there's nobody else. And because of the DNC's own rules, there's not thing one they could do to prevent it; not even the 'Super Delegates' can help if Sanders gets to the magic number of 1,991 delegates.

That this is even a possibility scares the hell out of the DNC.  Not for any real philosophical reasons per se but because Sanders just isn't part of their establishment.

They'll do anything the keep Biden propped up, even if they have to wheel him into the convention on a gurney with an oxygen mask strapped to his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
8 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

There's DEFINITELY enough to keep him from becoming president.... but I don't see him dropping out, either. The DNC will never allow it.

The problem for the DNC is that the only person besides Biden for whom it's even mathematically possible to get enough remaining delegates to win the first round at the convention is Sanders. If Biden drops out now, Sanders will almost certainly get enough of those delegates simply because there's nobody else. And because of the DNC's own rules, there's not thing one they could do to prevent it; not even the 'Super Delegates' can help if Sanders gets to the magic number of 1,991 delegates.

That this is even a possibility scares the hell out of the DNC.  Not for any real philosophical reasons per se but because Sanders just isn't part of their establishment.

They'll do anything the keep Biden propped up, even if they have to wheel him into the convention on a gurney with an oxygen mask strapped to his face.

This is true, I believe. The smart ones on the left have realized long ago (when they saw the full field of candidates) that Trump can’t be beat. So step two is to preserve the brand. And fight another day. 
 

Truth is that although people “like” Pence, he’s so not Trump that he’ll have a tough time winning after The Donald. So the Michelles of the world are probably salivating at that election. If Bernie became the brand, that would be devastating (partly because it would show the voters the truth, which isn’t what they want to show). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coach

Ya'll are making rational arguments which is good and makes sense. However we not dealing with rational people. The fact that they are left wing 19th century Marxists is proof of my argument. The bottom line is that so long as we KNOW what the rules are we will win. That's because we are smarter, more ambitious , more productive and more creative. The ballot harvesting blow out by Garcia in California last week is proof. 

It's just a matter of motivation and so long as Donald Trump can draw a breath we will remain motivated. 

Biden is a non factor though his mental condition is proof that democrat/socialists belong in old Bedlam.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
1 hour ago, zurg said:

This is true, I believe. The smart ones on the left have realized long ago (when they saw the full field of candidates) that Trump can’t be beat. So step two is to preserve the brand. And fight another day. 
 

Truth is that although people “like” Pence, he’s so not Trump that he’ll have a tough time winning after The Donald. So the Michelles of the world are probably salivating at that election. If Bernie became the brand, that would be devastating (partly because it would show the voters the truth, which isn’t what they want to show). 

I agree about Pence. He's likeable enough, in the sense that there's nothing to dislike about him. But he's no Trump;  he just doesn't fill a room (OR a stadium) with his "presence" the way Trump can. Not that there's anything wrong with that - I happen to like technocrats and 'Policy Wonks'. But that's not what sells in today's political climate.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holland25

They are good examples but most of the people who vote Democratic are pretty ignorant of the candidates and issues. If your a democrat ,which no longer exist, so lets say Socialist you will always push the D button. It is possible that a really bad candidate may decrease voter turn out but these people aren't going to vote for a Republican. That is a mistake RINO's make. In trying to be liberal you think you are going to persuade a Democrat to vote for you your making a mistake. Even if the Republican is more liberal then the Socialist running against him, they will still vote D. Then you also alienate the Republican base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird

These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gravelrash
8 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore.

Character hasn't mattered since Bill Clinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
3 minutes ago, gravelrash said:

Character hasn't mattered since Bill Clinton.

I don't disagree with you, but most of the general public did not become aware of his sliminess until he was well into his 2nd term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gravelrash
13 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I don't disagree with you, but most of the general public did not become aware of his sliminess until he was well into his 2nd term. 

The general public, maybe. I know people (which is why I don't like them). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
42 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore.

This is just ridiculous.


First, you throw out generic accusations that are supposedly now “truths” - the new leftist standard when a rightwinger is being accused (but not when the finger points the other way)

Second, “character doesn’t matter anymore”, only now that Trump was elected. As if Trump were the one who ushered in “bad character”. As if Hillary or Obama or now Biden has better character. As if, with one of them in charge, suddenly “character” isn’t even a topic. It doesn’t need to be because “I won”. 
 

You whole post is a bunch of ridiculous BS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squirrel

It evidently didn’t matter to you with Clinton and now doesn’t matter with Biden or you wouldn’t be defending him. So your morals are flexible I guess. By the way trumps not even accused of half the &lt;censored&gt; anyone that reads the news knows Bidens guilty of. But by all means tell us how evil trump is while not condemning Biden, Obama or Clinton. Your bias is shining bright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore.

Unsurprisingly I suppose, I'm forced to disagree. Trump's specific character (flaws and all) became necessary, indispensable in fact, specifically because of the depredations of the Democrats, and the rolling-over of the Republicans, over the decades before Trump's election. If America was going to be saved from total destruction, especially after Obama's criminal cabal, it was absolutely necessary to elect somebody like Trump, who not only understood the economy better than most, but who also wouldn't bend over and take the Democrats' BS up the @$$ like all those other Republicans were doing.

Thank God for Trump's character.

:2up:

 

 

Edited by MontyPython

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
20 minutes ago, zurg said:

This is just ridiculous.


First, you throw out generic accusations that are supposedly now “truths” - the new leftist standard when a rightwinger is being accused (but not when the finger points the other way)

Second, “character doesn’t matter anymore”, only now that Trump was elected. As if Trump were the one who ushered in “bad character”. As if Hillary or Obama or now Biden has better character. As if, with one of them in charge, suddenly “character” isn’t even a topic. It doesn’t need to be because “I won”. 
 

You whole post is a bunch of ridiculous BS. 

Maybe you haven't noticed. The items that make up Biden's "un-electability" are largely accusations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
Just now, Ladybird said:

Maybe you haven't noticed. The items that make up Biden's "un-electability" are largely accusations.

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? Of what? Geez. One Chardonnay too many today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore.

Oh, what a gleaming pearl this is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I don't disagree with you, but most of the general public did not become aware of his sliminess until he was well into his 2nd term. 

Bull &lt;censored&gt;.  The general public, and when you say general public what you really mean is rank and file Democrat, knew very perfectly well about his sliminess...they just didn't care.  The only reason that they even acknowledged the same was that they were forced to when Billy got himself caught with his cigar in the cookie jar.  

For you, a Democrat, to pretend that character matters to you at all is the height of hypocrisy.  You only pretend that it matters when it relates to a Republican.

 

ETA:  And your "don't disagree" here is BS as well.  What you said:  "These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore."

You are clearly stating that character doesn't matter because of Trump.  More lies and hypocrisy from the left.

Edited by JerryL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
14 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Bull &lt;censored&gt;.  The general public, and when you say general public what you really mean is rank and file Democrat, knew very perfectly well about his sliminess...they just didn't care.  The only reason that they even acknowledged the same was that they were forced to when Billy got himself caught with his cigar in the cookie jar.  

For you, a Democrat, to pretend that character matters to you at all is the height of hypocrisy.  You only pretend that it matters when it relates to a Republican.

 

ETA:  And your "don't disagree" here is BS as well.  What you said:  "These items may have equaled 'un-electability' in the past, but since was Trump was elected, despite his checkered past and accusations of mistreatment of female employees and building contractors, I think all bets are off.   Clearly character does not matter anymore."

You are clearly stating that character doesn't matter because of Trump.  More lies and hypocrisy from the left.

The "don't disagree" was about the character of Clinton. And Clinton was not just elected and re-elected by Democrats.

I am stating that character doesn't matter, because even those who claimed that it did (when Clinton was in office) have abandoned those concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL
1 minute ago, Ladybird said:

The "don't disagree" was about the character of Clinton. And Clinton was not just elected and re-elected by Democrats.

I am stating that character doesn't matter, because even those who claimed that it did (when Clinton was in office) have abandoned those concerns.

If you want to spin it that way, then have at it.  

I am stating that Democrats in general haven't given a &lt;censored&gt; about character for decades.  Pretending that you suddenly care now, or trying to do a "gotcha" on people that you think should have abandoned Trump based on your evaluation of their personal stances, is laughable.  You are ctiticizing people for, IYO, not living up to a standard that you don't even believe in, and that your party has said loud and clear doesn't matter, anyway.

Typical leftist hypocrisy.  

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Maybe you haven't noticed. The items that make up Biden's "un-electability" are largely accusations.

:biglaugh: There is a fuqton more verifiable evidence against Biden and his family than there ever was against Trump or Kavanaugh, but you keep soft shoeing that agenda all over the place like warm dog Schiff on your Crocs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...