To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

UPDATE: Black Man Caught on Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients ARRESTED After Hero Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch Alerts Authorities

Rate this topic

kestrel

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/just-black-man-caught-video-beating-elderly-white-nursing-home-patients-arrested-judicial-watch-alerts-authorities/

How does a person get to the point mentally that they would do this?

Kestrel...

By Cristina Laila
Published May 21, 2020 at 4:03pm
Gateway Pundit

UPDATE: Black Man Caught on Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients ARRESTED After Hero Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch Alerts Authorities

Numerous disturbing videos were circulating social media showing a black Michigan man beating elderly white men and women in nursing homes.

Jaydon Hayden is reportedly from Westland, Michigan and beat elderly white nursing home patients for sport.

There are three videos right now on Bitchute showing the man beating white people.

The man is filming himself beating the seniors in their beds until they are bleeding.

Judicial Watch boss Tom Fitton said the watchdog group contacted authorities after he was alerted to the disturbing videos.

“This was also posted on my Twitter feed and Judicial Watch contacted authorities who then, in response to our concern, arrested this person. Thanks to those who helped us get this done.” Tom Fitton said.

Tom Fitton said according to his sources, the man was arrested.

the rest here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/just-black-man-caught-video-beating-elderly-white-nursing-home-patients-arrested-judicial-watch-alerts-authorities/

MOD NOTE: Please pay attention to posting topics in the correct forums.
MOD NOTE: Added source.
MOD NOTE: Removed tweet with embedded profanity.

Ticked@TinselTown

It's just his personal form of reparations.

• Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython

Lemme guess: "He was a good boy...dindu nothin'...he wuz just turnin' his life aroun'...those white people were dissin' him..."

:whistle: 

Squirrel

Sure it’s just a mistake. Let’s not rush to judgement until we see his high school picture and hear from his mom. How do we know he hadn’t just tripped and tried to catch himself. I’m sure it’s just anouther group of racists trying to frame him. Hell can we see for sure those white nazis weren’t hiding a gun? It’s self defense right? The saddest part is with these lock downs how can anyone be allowed to riot after the next black man guilty verdict. I mean we are over due for a good riot we owe it to them

catpat

Link please.

Buckwheat Jones

They are killing us!

Buckwheat Jones

Maybe the patient told him to fetch a dipper of water or something 

zurg
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Maybe the patient told him to fetch a dipper of water or something 

Well, of course NOW the background investigation will be of paramount import. Did anyone ever complain about his beatings before? Had the old white men berated him? Were they racists? 

Edited by zurg

kestrel
51 minutes ago, catpat said:

Link please.

thegatewaypundit.com

kestrel
36 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5237271002?__twitter_impression=true

I don't know why a 20 year old would be housed with the elderly in a nursing home.  According to this they're both patients. 

Me neither...This is what I was talking about on the other thread Re: media bias/mistakes I can't conceive of a reason a twenty year old would be in a nursing home unless he works there..and the next thought that occurs is WHERE is the rest of the staff..how can they not know of this? and if they did why did they conceal it? I would bet a lot in that this was NOT the first time this has happened Would anybody take a bet that this cat has a record or is a mental case?

Kestrel

Ticked@TinselTown
4 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Me neither...This is what I was talking about on the other thread Re: media bias/mistakes I can't conceive of a reason a twenty year old would be in a nursing home unless he works there..and the next thought that occurs is WHERE is the rest of the staff..how can they not know of this? and if they did why did they conceal it? I would bet a lot in that this was NOT the first time this has happened Would anybody take a bet that this cat has a record or is a mental case?

Kestrel

elderly white folks never show bruising after a beating... :sarcasm:

Lisa
31 minutes ago, kestrel said:

thegatewaypundit.com

You need to link to the exact article, post only an excerpt, and credit the author when posting their work. Thanks.

kestrel
1 minute ago, Lisa said:

You need to link to the exact article, post only an excerpt, and credit the author when posting their work. Thanks.

will do..how much is considered an "excerpt"

Natural Selection
2 hours ago, kestrel said:

How does a person get to the point mentally that they would do this?

Personally, I believe it's genetic. In other words, they didn't "get to the point". They were born violent. That's their first choice for conflict resolution.

Lisa

Small enough to make the reader have to click the link to finish in order to be informed enough to comment.

I'll be updating the article posting guidelines. Many sites have changed their terms.

kestrel
2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Small enough to make the reader have to click the link to finish in order to be informed enough to comment.

I'll be updating the article posting guidelines. Many sites have changed their terms.

ok..I'll fix it

Magic Rat
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5237271002?__twitter_impression=true

I don't know why a 20 year old would be housed with the elderly in a nursing home.  According to this they're both patients. 

1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

I spent the first 4 months of 2018 in a nursing home to learn to walk and use other motor functions after I woke from a coma caused by blood clots.  I was 49.

Nursing homes are mainly for the old but not exclusively.  I was one of the younger patients but not the youngest.

Edited by Magic Rat

Ladybird
1 hour ago, Magic Rat said:

I spent the first 4 months of 2018 in a nursing home to learn to walk and use other motor functions after I woke from a coma caused by blood clots.  I was 49.

Nursing homes are mainly for the old but not exclusively.  I was one of the younger patients but not the youngest.

True. But this guy looks pretty healthy, physically anyway.

ThePatriot

Didn't any of these old folks have adult children they could tell?!?!

WTF?!?!

kestrel
35 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

WTF?!?!

Probably one of those poor souls that have just been abandoned..apparently this POS also beat the crap out of an old lady..Like I said before I bet this wasn't a one time thing!

Kestrel...

kestrel

And now I wonder IF we'll see this in the media as much as the Arbery case..we need to keep an eye out because if this is real and the media does not cover this like they do every car wreck..is it because he's black?...is it too horrendous for today's media?..lets find out!

Kestrel...

zipndun
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

WTF?!?!

No one can visit any nursing home. Bat shi@t flu and all.

Edited by zipndun

Dutch13
8 hours ago, kestrel said:

And now I wonder IF we'll see this in the media as much as the Arbery case..we need to keep an eye out because if this is real and the media does not cover this like they do every car wreck..is it because he's black?...is it too horrendous for today's media?..lets find out!

Kestrel...

I think the media will have stories about it if people are clicking on the articles.....earning the site money.  I don't think you will see much though, because the guy was arrested.

The difference between this and Arbery was time.  The police had the video of Arbery getting killed for two months but didn't act on it until the video was shared publicly.  When that video went public, the case was taken out of the hands of the local police.  Whether folks want to admit it or not, that throws fuel on the fire of legit racism claims.  If you get sick and tired of black people crying racism all the time (I get sick of it as well......when they don't seem to be legit complaints, as was the case with Michael Brown), then demand that our justice system stop giving them opportunities to make such claims. 

As soon as this video went viral, the guy got arrested.  Was this crime reported before this video went viral and ignored by local police or did they swiftly act on the information and arrest the individual?

• Disagree (-1) 1