To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Lee Smith: Obamagate Began with Obama's Iran Deal and His Domestic Spying Campaign on General Flynn Who Promised to Publicize Obama's Secret Deals with Iran

Rate this topic

kestrel

If this is true then It would explain why the Former administration seemed so terrified of Trumps team..side note: I wonder how much of all the dough on those pallets found its way back to..oh maybe...the Clinton Foundation (never been audited) and whatever money hidey hole Barry has?

Kestrel...

Lee Smith

Tabletmag.com.

Journalist and author Lee Smith uncovered the beginnings of Obamagate in an article atTabletmag.com. 

Lee Smith begins his article with the strange discussion former President Obama had with the incoming President-elect Trump:

Barack Obama warned his successor against hiring Michael Flynn. It was Nov. 10, 2016, just two days after Donald Trump upset Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States. Trump told aide Hope Hicks that he was bewildered by the president’s warning. Of all the important things Obama could have discussed with him, the outgoing commander in chief wanted to talk about Michael Flynn.

Obviously, Barack Obama revealed his great hatred for General Flynn to President Trump during their first private meeting.

Why was General Flynn Obama’s number one target?  Why was his name unmasked by multiples of individuals after the 2016 and before President Trump’s inauguration?

The rest here:

Tabletmag.com.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

Can't be true. Ovomit was the end all, be all of everything, so everything he did and set his minions to is above reproach and scrutiny...

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, kestrel said:

If this is true then It would explain why the Former administration seemed so terrified of Trumps team.

3.5 years into Trump's presidency you are wondering if this is true? Really?

It was soooo scary for Obama that Trump and his team will do exactly nothing except tweet baseless horsecrap? :rolleyes:

Flynn is a sketchy character. During transition he was an undeclared foreign agent, getting paid by Turkey to advance it's interests while being a top foreign policy advisor. He lied about it, just like he lied about his dealing with Russians on sanctions (leaving himself compromised), just as he lied about trying to influnce United Nations vote.

Obama was 100% right about Flynn - he has a bad judgement, mixes in personal an professional insterests and can't be trusted. All of that makes him a really bad condidate for top foreign policy advisory position to the President of The United States.

Here is Trump himself firing Flynn after not heeding Obama's good advice.

b80e3bd1240f9b6f4cab301443c94d83.jpg

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

It was soooo scary for Obama that Trump and his team will do exactly nothing except tweet baseless horsecrap? :rolleyes:

Flynn is a sketchy character. During transition he was an undeclared foreign agent, getting paid by Turkey to advance it's interests while being a top foreign policy advisor. He lied about it, just like he lied about his dealing with Russians on sanctions (leaving himself compromised), just as he lied about trying to influnce United Nations vote.

Obama was 100% right about Flynn - he has a bad judgement, mixes in personal an professional insterests and can't be trusted. All of that makes him a really bad condidate for top foreign policy advisory position to the President of The United States.

Need to speak to the manager, Karen?

zurg
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

I really wonder if you even know how dumb you sound? Every post is void of logic, a mishmash of claims and assumptions without proof, and a sweeping grand conclusion that is always the same. It’s always the same because that’s where you start your day, and work backwards to try to figure out if there’s any way to connect dots to arrive where you want to be. It’s a really really dishonest, obvious, and stupid way to do it. 

Edited by zurg

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, zurg said:

I really wonder if you even know how dumb you sound? Every post is void of logic, a mishmash of claims and assumptions without proof, and a sweeping grand conclusion that is always the same. It’s always the same because that’s where you start your day, and work backwards to try to figure out if there’s any way to connect dots to arrive where you want to be. It’s a really really dishonest, obvious, and stupid way to do it. 

It's all about the feels and making sure that he uses the provided talking points so that he gets his check from Soros.

• Like (+1) 1

AntonToo
4 hours ago, zurg said:

You sure sound pretty smart when you quote me and address nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Your response is another example of lacking logic and having no clue about context. 

I specifically chose not to address the thread topic, but instead address your lack of ability to formulate a message that makes sense. 

Every time your posts are challenged by others (who unlike you are logical, inquisitive and open minded), the message is on point and rightfully challenges the disorganized mess you claim is your point. In return, you, armed with a dead horse of a face palm gif, and meaningless graphs, fumble around in the dark with no point whatsoever, and declare yourself the victor, when in reality no one cares about your so called points because you have none. Zilch. Zip. I know you want to believe you do, but you don’t. That’s why hardly anyone bothers to show you where true north is, because even if they did, you’d meander meaninglessly to the south, west, and finally settling on the track to the communist east. 

AntonToo
9 minutes ago, zurg said:

Your response is another example of lacking logic and having no clue about context. 

I specifically chose not to address the thread topic, but instead address your lack of ability to formulate a message that makes sense. 

Every time your posts are challenged by others (who unlike you are logical, inquisitive and open minded), the message is on point and rightfully challenges the disorganized mess you claim is your point. In return, you, armed with a dead horse of a face palm gif, and meaningless graphs, fumble around in the dark with no point whatsoever, and declare yourself the victor, when in reality no one cares about your so called points because you have none. Zilch. Zip. I know you want to believe you do, but you don’t. That’s why hardly anyone bothers to show you where true north is, because even if they did, you’d meander meaninglessly to the south, west, and finally settling on the track to the communist east. 

Zurg I’ll let you in on a little secret - I don’t give any sht about your little whining about my persona or quality of my arguments.

If I read what I disagree with I reply with a counter argument. Don’t like it? Tough crap, put me on ignore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
39 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Zurg I’ll let you in on a little secret - I don’t give any sht about your little whining about my persona or quality of my arguments.

If I read what I disagree with I reply with a counter argument. Don’t like it? Tough crap, put me on ignore. 

I’m not whining, I’m observing, and I’m giving a 0.1% chance that one day you’ll look back and say, hey maybe the guy has a point. 

On ignore? Why? Your posts may be tedious and stupid when you have no point but I’ve never put anyone on ignore. If I feel like ignoring you, I’ll just do so without needing to formally put you on ignore. I think that’s weak and childish. 

Squirrel

Gee so anton responds with I can’t debate that I won’t answer. Big surprise. He’s been absent on a lot of threads on the lefts criminal activity. My guess he’s just waiting on the mueller report to prove us all wrong. Wasn’t that the last talking point. Now that facts are coming out he has nothing to say. Not even a graph sadly predictible

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Why do you hate black people so much...I'm not interested in your hateful fritz the cat routine...you're excused ciao

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
13 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Have you followed anything that is going on now? 

We are no longer 3.5 years ago.  We are now.  It has been shown by the FBI's own records that the initial investigation into Flynn found NOTHING and they were going to close the investigation, until the absolute dirty leftist hack Strozk told them not to.  Then came the perjury trap that did an end-around on all normal FBI/WH protocols that, again in the FBI's own records, was done in order to get him to lie and get him fired.

Even your Trump tweet, which is 2.5 years IN THE PAST, has no bearing today.  Yes, Trump fired him because pleaded guilty in what we didn't know at the time was a partisan FBI trap.  We didn't know about the end-arounds.  We didn't know about the threats to his family.  We didn't know that the investigation was to be closed with no action.  We didn't know that tons of exculpatory evidence had been withheld from the defense.  Guess what...we know that now and so does Trump.  His tweet, even then, expresses regret in having to fire him and also says he did nothing wrong, except for the "lies," which we now know hold no legal water.

The vacuum seal you have on Obama's heiny hasn't lost any suction, I see.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
On 5/21/2020 at 5:55 PM, kestrel said:

If this is true then It would explain why the Former administration seemed so terrified of Trumps team..side note: I wonder how much of all the dough on those pallets found its way back to..oh maybe...the Clinton Foundation (never been audited) and whatever money hidey hole Barry has?

Kestrel...

Lee Smith

Tabletmag.com.

Journalist and author Lee Smith uncovered the beginnings of Obamagate in an article atTabletmag.com. 

Lee Smith begins his article with the strange discussion former President Obama had with the incoming President-elect Trump:

Barack Obama warned his successor against hiring Michael Flynn. It was Nov. 10, 2016, just two days after Donald Trump upset Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States. Trump told aide Hope Hicks that he was bewildered by the president’s warning. Of all the important things Obama could have discussed with him, the outgoing commander in chief wanted to talk about Michael Flynn.

Obviously, Barack Obama revealed his great hatred for General Flynn to President Trump during their first private meeting.

Why was General Flynn Obama’s number one target?  Why was his name unmasked by multiples of individuals after the 2016 and before President Trump’s inauguration?

The rest here:

Tabletmag.com.

Full Story

And now you have MOTIVE to violate the law.

Taggart Transcontinental
15 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Yeah and Obama had great judgement right chucklehead? Great judgement to let people die in Libya, great judgement to push Odumbo care. Yeah he's chock fool of fools gold for idiots.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Addressing vapidity is like addressing the cockroach in the room. It's best done with a shoe.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Yeah and Obama had great judgement right chucklehead? Great judgement to let people die in Libya, great judgement to push Odumbo care. Yeah he's chock fool of fools gold for idiots.

You are comparing the judgement of a successful 2 term POTUS who left office with 65% approval,  considered by hitorians 12th best POTUS and who handed off longest economic expansion in modern history to....a guy who was fired by both Obama and Trump and was indicted for and pled guilty to lying to FBI?

Yea Obama has MUCH better judgement than that sketchy loser. DUH

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You are comparing the judgement of a successful 2 term POTUS who left office with 65% approval,  considered by hitorians 12th best POTUS and who handed off longest economic expansion in modern history to....a guy who was fired by both Obama and Trump and was indicted for and pled guilty to lying to FBI?

Yes I am, regardless of the hero worship, Obama was a clown, he used the various intelligence services as a means to spy on people. He used various law enforcement agencies to put political enemies out of business. He was a racketeering thug, if there is any justice in this world he will be locked up.

You act as if a plea deal means anything. I want to see someone like you trapped like a rat and see the kind of crap the law enforcement branch of our nation can pull when they have you over a barrel. Pleading guilty? You obviously have not read the information because you have your head buried up obama's keister.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Yes I am, regardless of the hero worship, Obama was a clown, he used the various intelligence services as a means to spy on people. He used various law enforcement agencies to put political enemies out of business. He was a racketeering thug, if there is any justice in this world he will be locked up.

Exactly right, and you've only skimmed the surface of Obama's failures and crimes and catastrophes. For just one example, look how racial hatred was reignited under his watch. Then look at Fast & Furious. Look at Benghazi. Cash for Clunkers (which only made it more difficult for poor people to find affordable used cars.) The Apology Tours. The "Line in the Sand" in Syria. Solyndra. The "Shovel-Ready" jobs that didn't actually exist. Warrantless wiretapping. Had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process. Obamacare. And so much more it can't possibly all be listed here.

Obama was a full-blown calamity. Any suggestion he was a "successful" president is ridiculous to the point of being scary.

:rolleyes: 

Edited by MontyPython
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Exactly right, and you've only skimmed the surface of Obama's failures and crimes and catastrophes. For just one example, look how racial hatred was reignited under his watch. Then look at Fast & Furious. Look at Benghazi. Cash for Clunkers (which only made it more difficult for poor people to find affordable used cars.) The Apology Tours. The "Line in the Sand" in Syria. Solyndra. The "Shovel-Ready" jobs that didn't actually exist. Warrantless wiretapping. Had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process. Obamacare. And so much more it can't possibly all be listed here.

Obama was a full-blown calamity. Any suggestion he was a "successful" president is ridiculous to the point of being scary.

:rolleyes: 

Race card in...3....2...1

K...

Dean Adam Smithee
On 5/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, kestrel said:

Flynn had already been under (legit) investigation by the Obama DOJ and Treasury/IRS  in pre-Trump 2015. That was legit.

I suspect that, once he was on the Trump team then the DOJ, already having reason the believe he was 'dirty', thought they had a "Live One" that they could run with for political purposes.

kestrel
2 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Flynn had already been under (legit) investigation by the Obama DOJ and Treasury/IRS  in pre-Trump 2015. That was legit.

I suspect that, once he was on the Trump team then the DOJ, already having reason the believe he was 'dirty', thought they had a "Live One" that they could run with for political purposes.

Could you show me where you got the info for the investigation from 2015..and also note that Flynn took the Obama cartel to task for the Iran money and the ISIS varsity thing..(there's more) I just wonder if the word "LEGIT" belongs in any reference to the Obama DOJ/State Dept/IRS/

Kestrel...

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:biglaugh:

You know about losers Karen!

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

You act as if a plea deal means anything. I want to see someone like you trapped like a rat and see the kind of crap the law enforcement branch of our nation can pull when they have you over a barrel. Pleading guilty? You obviously have not read the information because you have your head buried up obama's keister.

Agreed 200%!

AntonToo
15 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I don't know who is feeding you all that bs, but I'm sure you can't maintain any of it.

1. There is no serious evidence Obama spied, directed investigations or otherwise abused his offfice for personal political reasons. Same can't be said of Trump who pushed FBI director to  "let Flynn go" and was in fact impeached for leveraging American foreign aid to get Ukraine to investigate Biden.

2. Again, there is no evidence Obama abused law enforcement(though you probably mean IRS) for political gain. Just because someone sold you a bag of crap doesn't mean it's true.

3. There is no evidence of any racketeering,  don't know where you get that crazy nonsense.

4. For all the bs spouting for years and years by Trump and rightwingers there have been ZERO indictments against anyone in the Obama administration (except of course Flynn and a lawyer who briefly served in Oabma WH and then went to work with Manafort). You can compare that to long list of indicted Trump associates.

Maybe you are willing to twist yourself into fancy pretzels to try to deny that getting fired from two different administrations and blowing all your money lawyers to avoid going to jail is a solid evidence of poor judgement, but to anyone sane it clearly is.

• Haha (+1) 1