To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Lee Smith: Obamagate Began with Obama's Iran Deal and His Domestic Spying Campaign on General Flynn Who Promised to Publicize Obama's Secret Deals with Iran

Rate this topic

zurg
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Nothingburger?

Trump was impeached for it and no less than 8 Senate Republicans admitted that everything he was accused of in Article I was in fact true. They agreed that he did in fact all use his office and leveraged American military aid to pressure Ukrainian President to publicly announce investigations into Trump’s political opposition.

Now maybe to Trumpsters abusing office like this is “nothingburger” but to the rest of the world it is pure swamp and corruption.

:biglaugh:

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
48 minutes ago, zurg said:

Aw let him keep dreaming, Zurg. LOL. After all it's these very same insane accusations and witch-hunts and so forth that are guaranteeing Trump's re-election. People are just plain sick & fed up with it. And it'll be that much more amusing and heartwarming to see people like Anton freak out after Trump's re-election, LOLOL:

"But we slandered him at every conceivable opportunity! We libeled him! We tossed out countless preposterous accusations! We even lied outright! How could he have won in spite of all our mindlessly partisan, dishonest activities??"

:lol:

Edited by MontyPython
  • Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Nothingburger?

Trump was impeached for it and no less than 8 Senate Republicans admitted that everything he was accused of in Article I was in fact true. They agreed that he did in fact all use his office and leveraged American military aid to pressure Ukrainian President to publicly announce investigations into Trump’s political opposition.

Now maybe to Trumpsters abusing office like this is “nothingburger” but to the rest of the world it is pure swamp and corruption.

Great so now can you address facts? Hell just list one of your quoted supposed prediction that came true? Maybe show one time in these last few yrs trump was found guilty. Start with that then look at logic of facts of what the Obama administration was proven to have done. I’ll give you time because I know it’s getting harder for you to find talking points and it takes longer. So just start with your predictions that proved true. That’s just on you surely you can share those. Then list what trump was proven guilty of. That should be easy enough. Then explain away the crimes Obamas administration is actually guilty of in their own records the law and emails. Please feel free to throw in a few graphs. But I’m real interested in what you predicted and said was right in the past. So please start there. There had to be at least 2-3 times? I’ll wait. By the way also address Biden leveraging and admitting you agree or you don’t get the us $. I’m sure you have a tap dance for that one? Your a sad clown

Edited by Squirrel
  • Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Nothingburger?

Oh wow, and yet none of them voted for the crap? Is it illegal for an incoming POTUS to act as Trump did? If so I want to start hearing from you about how Obama did the same things and how they were allowed under him.

Obama also stopped payments to various organizations and nations he disagreed with. Biden as well threatened to stop aid for a quid pro quo. It's called negotiations. They happen, and have been happening long before you and I have been on this planet. Get over it child, the reason the POTUS is still TRUMP is because the nonsense they railroaded through was NOTHING.

Now back to your rent free Trump hating existence. You got nothing.

fwx-burgerless-burger.jpg

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
12 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Meanwhile, the fact that Obama & his administration engaged in outright crimes is irrefutable. You realize (though you're probably not honest enough to admit it) that Fast & Furious (i.e. illegally smuggling weapons into Mexico) was a crime, right? You realize (though you're probably not honest enough to admit it) that warrantless wiretapping was a crime, right? You realize (though you're probably not honest enough to admit it) that lying to the FISA court was a crime, right? You realize (though you're probably not honest enough to admit it) that killing four American citizens overseas without due legal process was a crime, right? And of course other examples are available. 

Any suggestion you need to see any MORE proof of Obama's indisputable criminal activity, or else people are just "pushing air", is moronic to the point of utter lunacy.

But dream on, cupcake, LOL. 

:lol3: 

I notice that our resident Kartoon Karacter, Antoon, flew right past this post so that he could take exception to the word "nothingburger."

But then, I didn't expect anything else.  He actually believes that because Comey didn't refer charges on HRC that she didn't commit any crimes.  This is the same Comey whose FBI sent known false and foreign information to the FISA court in warrant applications and who set a perjury trap on Flynn because Flynn had dared to oppose The One and then had the audacity to come back into government and work for Orange Man Bad.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
2 hours ago, JerryL said:

I notice that our resident Kartoon Karacter, Antoon, flew right past this post so that he could take exception to the word "nothingburger."

But then, I didn't expect anything else.  He actually believes that because Comey didn't refer charges on HRC that she didn't commit any crimes.  This is the same Comey whose FBI sent known false and foreign information to the FISA court in warrant applications and who set a perjury trap on Flynn because Flynn had dared to oppose The One and then had the audacity to come back into government and work for Orange Man Bad.

(Funniest of all, the post he was responding to didn't include the word "nothingburger" anyway, LOL. It said "nothing", yes, but not "nothingburger".)

And yeah, the leftist cabal of criminals didn't go after the crimes committed by one of the worst criminals in that same cabal. Golly, what a shock. Startling, even. That's like saying because John Dillinger never went after Bonnie & Clyde, it somehow suggests Bonnie & Clyde never committed any crimes. That's the level of insanity required to believe that Clinton was innocent just because Comey never went after her.

:rolleyes: 

AntonToo
10 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Oh wow, and yet none of them voted for the crap? Is it illegal for an incoming POTUS to act as Trump did? If so I want to start hearing from you about how Obama did the same things and how they were allowed under him.

Obama also stopped payments to various organizations and nations he disagreed with. Biden as well threatened to stop aid for a quid pro quo. It's called negotiations. They happen, and have been happening long before you and I have been on this planet. Get over it child, the reason the POTUS is still TRUMP is because the nonsense they railroaded through was NOTHING.

Now back to your rent free Trump hating existence. You got nothing.

Wrong, wrong again.

1. Romney voted with unanimous Democrat vote to remove from office. Other Republicans did not because..well they didn't feel like it even though they agreed Trump conducted himself exactly as Article I charged.

But all of that is consistent with what I've been saying about this - Trump abused his office, will get impeached, but Republicans will not remove. If your point about this whole thing was that I somehow misjudged Trump's Ukrainian adventures, then you were...wrong.

2. There were no comparable examples of corrupt acts like that in Obama's administration. Trump didn't stop payments for any policy reasons, he stopped them for a corrupt reason of going after his personal political opposition.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
25 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Wrong, wrong again.

1. Romney voted with unanimous Democrat vote to remove from office. Other Republicans did not because..well they didn't feel like it even though they agreed Trump conducted himself exactly as Article I charged.

But all of that is consistent with what I've been saying about this - Trump abused his office, will get impeached, but Republicans will not remove. If your point about this whole thing was that I somehow misjudged Trump's Ukrainian adventures, then you were...wrong.

2. There were no comparable examples of corrupt acts like that in Obama's administration. Trump didn't stop payments for any policy reasons, he stopped them for a corrupt reason of going after his personal political opposition.

You mean the Democrat Romney? You couldn't get the Democrat Big nose and the other lefty right wingers, but you got Romney bot! You have no idea how they feel, you only know that the vote went against the minority. Do you know democrats in the house voted against impeachment?

Colling Peterson, Jeff Van Drew voted NO. Jared Golden voted for 1 article but not the other, and one marxist voted present. Tulsi Gabbard. So we got 3 swings to our side and you got one idiot on your side. Seems like you lose the overall count there don't you chubby? If you believe this changed anything then you were ..... WRONG.

Trump is still POTUS, we are going to open the economy and this proved that only partisanship will ever bring is more partisanship. The POTUS is in charge of foreign affairs, not the house. That's what this proved.

No comparable examples? You are right, Obama sent BILLIONS to Iran, and created a treaty he never provided for ratification. ILLEGALLY binding the US to it until he left office. He got our Ambassador killed and pretended it was all because of a video. He illegally ran guns to Mexico and then claimed OUR FREEDOMS in the US are the reason the Mexican people are suffering at the hands of our guns. You are right nothing Trump has pulled is comparable to the lawlessness that Obama reigned over.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

You mean the Democrat Romney?

....Romey is a Republican and was nominated by the Republican party in 2012 for Presidency.

Are you on drugs or maybe skipping your meds? You don't sound like you are in touch with reality.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Taggart Transcontinental
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

....Romey is a Republican and was nominated by the Republican party in 2012 for Presidency.

Are you on drugs or maybe skipping your meds? You don't sound like you are in touch with reality.

Yeah his actions speak louder than his words and party affiliation. He is a chamber of commerce democrat. You are just too ignorant to know his real affiliation.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Wrong, wrong again.

:woot: 

Romney?? You're using Romney for your "example"?? ROFFLMFAO!! You really, honestly, truly NEVER pay attention to ANYTHING beyond your basement couch and DNC talking points bulletins, do you? Romney is the undisputed KING of the RINOs. He has about as much conservative/Republican "credibility" as Joe Biden.

And man, those have gotta be some SERIOUS blinders you're wearing in order to keep deluding yourself "There were no comparable examples of corrupt acts like that in Obama's administration", LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Wow. Just...wow...

:blink::wacko::blink:

Edited by MontyPython
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Romney?? You're using Romney for your "example"?? ROFFLMFAO!! You really, honestly, truly NEVER pay attention to ANYTHING beyond your basement couch and DNC talking points bulletins, do you? Romney is the undisputed KING of the RINOs. He has about as much conservative/Republican "credibility" as Joe Biden.

And man, those have gotta be some SERIOUS blinders you're wearing in order to keep deluding yourself "There were no comparable examples of corrupt acts like that in Obama's administration", LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Wow. Just...wow...

Its not "Blinders" Monty Its racism..he hate's black people but he loves the attention he gets here it gives him a bit of Lefty Street Cred..(see how they hate me? it's because I'm so Woke..) in the off chance that a female might pay some attention to him...But bottom line is he hates Black People.

Kestrel...

RedSoloCup
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

The irony of you post is so thick you can scoop it with a shovel.

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Wrong, wrong again.

No surprise you'd mention Romney-bot. After all he's pretty much a full-blown Democrap now.

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Wow. Just...wow...

He's proof "Drugs are Bad"!

RedSoloCup
27 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Its not "Blinders" Monty Its racism..he hate's black people but he loves the attention he gets here it gives him a bit of Lefty Street Cred..(see how they hate me? it's because I'm so Woke..) in the off chance that a female might pay some attention to him...But bottom line is he hates Black People.

Kestrel...

Don't all leftists do?

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, JerryL said:

Apparently the word "Nothingburger" can cause massive Triggering amongst leftards.

Edited by RedSoloCup

kestrel
28 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

Don't all leftists do?

After you strip away the Virtue Signaling and daddy issues racism is very common among leftist's and usually disguised as outrage. If you engage with them it seems to make the symptoms worse...Maybe someone that has a psych degree or at least know's their way around a strip club?..:):):) Could elaborate further?

Kestrel...

MontyPython
1 hour ago, RedSoloCup said:

Apparently the word "Nothingburger" can cause massive Triggering amongst leftards.

And as I pointed out in a previous post, "nothingburger" wasn't in the post he was responding to, anyway!

:lol:

SARGE
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

After you strip away the Virtue Signaling and daddy issues racism is very common among leftist's and usually disguised as outrage. If you engage with them it seems to make the symptoms worse...Maybe someone that has a psych degree or at least know's their way around a strip club?..:):):) Could elaborate further?

Kestrel...

Do you realize what you're asking for?

Do you really want to go there?