To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha God

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

May 22, 2020

Article:

Joe Biden faced a swift backlash on Friday for suggesting during a contentious radio interview with host Charlamagne tha God that those having a hard time "figuring out" whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

The dustup occurred 17 minutes into the former vice president's interview on “The Breakfast Club” – a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners – when a Biden aide tried to end the interview, prompting the host to charge, “You can’t do that to black media.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee stressed that his wife had an upcoming engagement, and suggested he would have to go whether dealing with “white media” or “black media.”

“Uh, oh ... I’m in trouble,” he joked as he referred to making his wife late. Biden and his wife Jill Biden share the same studio in the basement of their home in Wilmington, Del.

After Charlamagne tha God, who is black, then asked Biden to come back on the program again and the former vice president agreed, the host added, “It’s a long way to November. We’ve got more questions.”

That’s when Biden dove into a rapid-fire defense of his record with the black community.

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

Full Story

gravelrash

Biden is one of those guys who never got the pop in the mouth that he deserves.

• Agree (+1) 1

GrimV

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Whoever had "Gropey Joe whitesplains to young black man why he's not black enough" as Biden's next gaffe, please collect your winnings at the front desk. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Oathtaker

I can’t get around the unmitigated gall. 

Dems really do believe they “own” the votes of minorities.

• Agree (+1) 1

GrimV

Twitter has a possible narrative emerging: "The real racists are the one's who believe Biden's comments were racist".

WillieChuck

"Obviously" spoken in jest, or taken out of context, or whatever they are claiming.  Translation, if you are too stupid to know who I am, well then........So we'll see his handlers on all the LSM shows this weekend spinning and we'll get a fake apology from Biden if he can get through reading his prepared remarks without sticking his foot in his mouth.  

zurg
36 minutes ago, GrimV said:

Twitter has a possible narrative emerging: "The real racists are the one's who believe Biden's comments were racist".

Is that like “real rapists are the ones who believe Tara Reade”? 

MontyPython
50 minutes ago, GrimV said:

Naturally, LOL. The spin machine on the left is a perpetual-motion machine.

13 minutes ago, zurg said:

Is that like “real rapists are the ones who believe Tara Reade”? 

Yup, LOL.  Or how 'bout "The real murderer was the one who died." Or "The real thief is the one who got robbed."

:tap: 

erp

Dancing on the heads of pins, Biden sucks at.

What a moron!

MontyPython
5 minutes ago, GrimV said:

Hammer - Nail - *PING*

I've always liked Ace of Spades. And that Mencken quote at the top of the page is good too:

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

;) 

erp

How many times has Biden made a comment that lost him the election now?  I've lost count.

MontyPython
15 minutes ago, Tikk said:

ROFLMAO

Love the Bee. And I love the names they make up too, LOL: "...Jethro Reginald Tinbucket..."

:rofl: 

Dean Adam Smithee
28 minutes ago, erp said:

How many times has Biden made a comment that lost him the election now?  I've lost count.

There's no question that he'll lose the election. For reasons posted elsewhere, I want to see him get the nomination... As opposed to Bernie the #2 choice. And I do mean #2 in it's fullest sense.   

AntiObama

If President Trump had said that there would be massive protest in front of the White House with people screaming Trump is a Racist.

Now it turns out Joe Biden is the Racist.

firecoco

We need to keep Biden Talking...These are the kinda of comments he makes all the time

Joe come out of the basement 

• Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee

And I'm just not inclined to take Charlamagne-tha-God-who-can't-even-spell all that seriously.

Ticked@TinselTown

it's this kind of sterling repartee that is making the Dims work so furiously to revamp the voting machinery in the United States before the election so that they can make sure that Biden wins in spite of Biden.

Ladybird

Said it before, he's a gaffe a minute.

Holland25
4 hours ago, Oathtaker said:

That's true but what offensive thing could a Dem politician say that would alienate a black voter? Not much. What offensive thing could a Dem say to cause a black voter to vote Republican? Nothing. The most reaction you will get from a black voter is maybe they will stay home instead of vote.....maybe.

MontyPython
8 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Joe Biden - The Automatic Gaffe Dispenser.

;)

kestrel
6 hours ago, Oathtaker said:

That's because for the most part THEY DO own them..I'll demonstrate shortly!

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

My gaffe machine is better than your gaffe machine..So yes you have my permission to vote for the best gaffe machine...Don't worry he won't "put y'all back in chains" but if he did they be the best chains the most beautiful chains so great you'd never want to take them off...Oh wait! I see you already have some!...never mind!

Kestrel...

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

Hey so if your white you also aren’t allowed to vote for him by that statement,right? I’m sure or left members any minn will show up to defend this statement. I mean if you can’t defend it I guess you just aren’t black right? It’s nice to know racism is alive and well on the democrats plantation. Remember you owe them your vote if your a minority regardless who they raped. I guess now as lb said racism is just a gaff if it’s a democrat

Edited by Squirrel