To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha God

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

99427400_3024499237645098_31681242572888

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

MTP Reggie

98291818_10157858724964219_4795869862645

JerryL
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Said it before, he's a gaffe a minute.

That's it?  You so generously gave DeSantis in Florida "the benefit of the doubt" that he didn't intentionally use "monkey this up" as a "racist dog whistle."  The presumed nominee of YOUR party tells blacks that if they don't think like him (a nearly 80 year old, demented, white man), then they "ain't black" and all you have is "he's a gaffe a minute."

You don't take any offense to him telling millions of blacks that they aren't black because they don't share his political opinion?  That wasn't a gaffe...he meant that.  He really believes that.  Another example of how democrats talking about anyone's character is nothing but empty political posturing.

ETA:  I really had hoped that you would be able to get back to the LB that could make an independent and reasoned analysis and would, from time to time, actually admit that BS was, in fact, BS.  Trump really did a number on you.

Edited by JerryL

Martin

Why did Biden say "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you ain't black" instead of "you aren't black"?  Because he thinks bad grammar makes him sound black so black voters will vote for him.  It is the same sort of code-switching as when he told a group of black voters "They (Republicans) are gonna put y'all back in chains" instead of "put you back in chains."   It's as phony as Rachel Dolezal.  

zurg
3 hours ago, kestrel said:

That's because for the most part THEY DO own them..I'll demonstrate shortly!

That’s a rather cunning comment.... 

CHANG
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

But you’ll be tripping over your own feet racing to the polls to vote for him.

kestrel
2 hours ago, zurg said:

That’s a rather cunning comment.... 

I see L/B is gone..must have got called away on urgent bidness :):):)

Kestrel...

Moderator T

bpuvc1ldud051.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Ladybird
9 hours ago, JerryL said:

That's it?  You so generously gave DeSantis in Florida "the benefit of the doubt" that he didn't intentionally use "monkey this up" as a "racist dog whistle."  The presumed nominee of YOUR party tells blacks that if they don't think like him (a nearly 80 year old, demented, white man), then they "ain't black" and all you have is "he's a gaffe a minute."

You don't take any offense to him telling millions of blacks that they aren't black because they don't share his political opinion?  That wasn't a gaffe...he meant that.  He really believes that.  Another example of how democrats talking about anyone's character is nothing but empty political posturing.

ETA:  I really had hoped that you would be able to get back to the LB that could make an independent and reasoned analysis and would, from time to time, actually admit that BS was, in fact, BS.  Trump really did a number on you.

I said he was a gaffe a minute. Obviously that indicates I don't approve. Why so dramatic?  I don't remember ever commenting on DeSantis about anything. I don't live in Florida. Why are you bringing this up?

Look, if for some reason Mr. Biden prevails, you folks on the right can go back to being rightfully appalled and outraged at a sitting president uttering sub-moronic, offensive things (which he undoubtedly will do), instead of ignoring it or claiming "that's just his style".     

Ladybird
6 hours ago, kestrel said:

I see L/B is gone..must have got called away on urgent bidness :):):)

Kestrel...

I'm done with reading your mocking, racist comments towards me..

• Haha (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
19 hours ago, gravelrash said:

Biden is one of those guys who never got the pop in the mouth that he deserves.

Or twenty...

johnnybravo

This is what Biden has believed all along. The dementia is just letting the mask slip off. Keep in mind that he said this from the safety of his home with handlers all around him. That’s why it is imperative for Trump and Biden to have a lot of debates on a stage where Biden isn’t reading from a teleprompter or scripted notes. Trump will demolish him in the debates.

zurg
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I said he was a gaffe a minute. Obviously that indicates I don't approve. Why so dramatic?  I don't remember ever commenting on DeSantis about anything. I don't live in Florida. Why are you bringing this up?

Look, if for some reason Mr. Biden prevails, you folks on the right can go back to being rightfully appalled and outraged at a sitting president uttering sub-moronic, offensive things (which he undoubtedly will do), instead of ignoring it or claiming "that's just his style".     

It’s a weird defensive tactic to proclaim that “you can’t criticize him until he’s president”. 

That makes no sense at all LB. 

Ladybird
Just now, zurg said:

It’s a weird defensive tactic to proclaim that “you can’t criticize him until he’s president”. 

That makes no sense at all LB. 

Of course it's a weird thing to say. I didn't say it - you did.

Care to explain?

Buckwheat Jones
18 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Do Freudian slips count as gaffes?

kestrel
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I'm done with reading your mocking, racist comments towards me..

Wait Wait!...the word "Bidness" is racist? That's how they say bizness down in Texas..has nothing to do with anything else

Translation= Poster refuses to treat me as a victim Not able to use white guilt to keep this cracker on the hook..Warning! warning! personal responsibility level rising to dangerous levels..Play race card Stat!

Edited by kestrel

Ladybird
2 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Do Freudian slips count as gaffes?

I'd say so.. Those are the best kind.

CHANG
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Wait Wait!...the word "Bidness" is racist? That's how they say bizness down in Texas..has nothing to do with anything else

Translation= Poster refuses to treat me as a victim Not able to use white guilt to keep this cracker on the hook..Warning! warning! personal responsibility level rising to dangerous levels..Play race card Stat!

Don’t you get it? Every breath a white person takes is racist. 

kestrel
54 minutes ago, CHANG said:

Don’t you get it? Every breath a white person takes is racist. 

Well maybe if they are Dem-Lefty's Cuz you know that no matter how they couch it in terms like "tolerance" or "Inclusiveness" or my personal favorite "Apartheid Like" (meaning "The black folks can live where ever they want...well not anywhere exactly but everywhere is fine...that isn't my gated community

Kestrel...

JerryL
13 hours ago, Ladybird said:

No drama, just bringing in facts and context.  Sorry your memory is not holding up.

I know you will never admit it, but if DJT or any Republican had said what Biden said, you (the left) would be apoplectic with cries of race pandering and worse.  You KNOW that it is true.

You, personally, would have had a much stronger reaction to it because you have already had stronger reactions to things Trump has said that, even taken out of context and spun into the worst possible light as they are, don't rise to the level of telling black people "you ain't black."

As for the bold, some on the right do that.  I don't. 

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird
10 hours ago, JerryL said:

No drama, just bringing in facts and context.  Sorry your memory is not holding up.

I know you will never admit it, but if DJT or any Republican had said what Biden said, you (the left) would be apoplectic with cries of race pandering and worse.  You KNOW that it is true.

You, personally, would have had a much stronger reaction to it because you have already had stronger reactions to things Trump has said that, even taken out of context and spun into the worst possible light as they are, don't rise to the level of telling black people "you ain't black."

As for the bold, some on the right do that.  I don't. 

You mean like telling Jews they're disloyal when they vote for Democrats?

I know you feel my HARUMPF wasn't strong enough, but the fact is the reaction from the media was swift, which is why he apologized hours later.

kestrel
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

You mean like telling Jews they're disloyal when they vote for Democrats?

I know you feel my HARUMPF wasn't strong enough, but the fact is the reaction from the media was swift, which is why he apologized hours later.

How's your Harrumph! For what President Johnson said after signing the civil rights act with regard to African Americans?..No?..

Kestrel...