To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
If having issues logging in with login name, try using your DISPLAY name. If your password is the issue and you did not update your email address prior to upgrade, use the Contact Us link at bottom of page for a reset. ×
Bronze & Silver Supporters now have ability to create a blog ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Vote fraud scheme in Philadelphia busted, judge of elections pleads guilty to aiding Democrats

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Thomas Lifson

May 22, 2020

Article:

Now that Democrats are pushing universal mail-in ballots, making vote fraud easier than ever before, we are repeatedly hearing the false claim that "there is no evidence of widespread vote fraud" from Democrats.  Just yesterday, I heard Democrat activist and Fox News contributor Chris Hahn make that claim in a segment discussing mail-in voting.  Stacey Abrams, who delusionally claims to be governor of Georgia because of "vote suppression," says vote fraud is largely a "myth."

It's baloney.

On the same day that Hahn was making his claim, U.S. attorney William McSwain held a press conference to announce that his office had obtained a guilty plea from a judge of elections in Philadelphia, who admitted accepting bribes to add votes to the totals of those who bribed him (all Democrats, as these were primary elections, and Republicans don't win elections in Philly), through the intermediation of a "consultant" they hired to pay the actual bribes.  Neither the consultant(s) nor the clients who obtained election via the fraudulent schemes were named, suggesting that further indictments or guilty pleas may be forthcoming.

Alarmingly, the elections that were fixed were for "judicial office," which seems to mean judges.  If no further prosecutions are announced, then Philadelphians will have to realize that they are being handled by corrupt courts.

Full Story

MontyPython

No surprise. Everybody knows Democrats cheat shamelessly. It's just in their nature, the sort of personal nature that draws dishonest people into the Democrat party to begin with. Hell, even the fraud deniers know perfectly well the fraud is real, they're just too dishonest to admit it.

<_<

RedSoloCup

Cue our leftists to issue a predictable rebuttal...:coffeenpc:

• Like (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
8 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

Cue our leftists to issue a predictable rebuttal...:coffeenpc:

Outlier.....anecdotal.....Trump’s fault. 

• Like (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
1 minute ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Outlier.....anecdotal.....Trump’s fault. 

:yes:

Joe the Pagan
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

No surprise. Everybody knows Democrats cheat shamelessly. It's just in their nature, the sort of personal nature that draws dishonest people into the Democrat party to begin with. Hell, even the fraud deniers know perfectly well the fraud is real, they're just too dishonest to admit it.

<_<

That is because the Democrats want paradise on Earth.  Even if they have to lie and cheat to get there it is not their fault.  If only the people would vote the correct way they would not have to do it.  

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

That is because the Democrats want paradise on Earth.  Even if they have to lie and cheat to get there it is not their fault.  If only the people would vote the correct way they would not have to do it.  

Yup:

"We're the good guys, so it doesn't matter how rotten and disgusting and dishonest we have to be in order to get our way!"

:rolleyes: 

Edited by MontyPython

Holland25
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

<_<

Amen. This a city that is impossible to be elected if your not a Demorat. They are always getting caught breaking the law.

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel

No left defender or at least graph yet? I’m shocked

MontyPython
5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

No left defender or at least graph yet? I’m shocked

Well we had our usual moron - The obsessive-compulsive dimwit who always gets deleted.

gravelrash

There were districts in Philadelphia that went to 0bama 110%with 0% to Romney because math is hard.

Ticked@TinselTown
31 minutes ago, gravelrash said:

There were districts in Philadelphia that went to 0bama 110%with 0% to Romney because math is hard.

Especially when counting the dead and the living to get the numbers you want...

Holland25
18 hours ago, gravelrash said:

I work in the school district and I am at some schools in the North Philadelphia area, one of Philadelphia's worse areas. They have no picture of president Trump only Obama. They are supposed to be hanging a picture of the current president. I asked the school secretary why was Obama up and not Trump--of course I knew the answer. I could still hear her saying Iz dont tink that prezident gonna make it up on the wall. Yeah, no kidding.

Dean Adam Smithee
1 hour ago, Holland25 said:

I work in the school district and I am at some schools in the North Philadelphia area, one of Philadelphia's worse areas. They have no picture of president Trump only Obama. They are supposed to be hanging a picture of the current president. I asked the school secretary why was Obama up and not Trump--of course I knew the answer. I could still hear her saying Iz dont tink that prezident gonna make it up on the wall. Yeah, no kidding.

Well, I went to school in a conservative quaker-run district in Indiana and as late as '68 they still had Ike on the back wall, rather than JFK or LBJ. I wasn't at all bothered by it.

Dwight_D._Eisenhower,_official_President

kestrel
34 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Well, I went to school in a conservative quaker-run district in Indiana and as late as '68 they still had Ike on the back wall, rather than JFK or LBJ. I wasn't at all bothered by it.

That's because you are so tolerant..almost Saintlike Amazing really!:nanner:

Kestrel...

Holland25
2 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

That is a nice portrait of Eisenhower.

Ticked@TinselTown
33 minutes ago, Holland25 said:

That is a nice portrait of Eisenhower.

It is.

Holland25
16 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

It is.

I was born in 63' but I think I would rather be in the Eisenhower days then today. If I could go back in time and warn them of what the future will be they would never believe it.

Ticked@TinselTown
10 hours ago, Holland25 said:

I was born in 63' but I think I would rather be in the Eisenhower days then today. If I could go back in time and warn them of what the future will be they would never believe it.

I was born in '65 and I'm pretty sure that even back then, folks realized civilization as we knew it was hurtling toward the brink with all the hippy bullschidt bursting on the scene...

Holland25
On 5/24/2020 at 10:11 PM, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I was born in '65 and I'm pretty sure that even back then, folks realized civilization as we knew it was hurtling toward the brink with all the hippy bullschidt bursting on the scene...

Yeah, I do remember the hippies. I grew up in Northeast Philly. We used to have a well known and feared police force. If you ever go on you tube you got to look up, Frank Rizzo, ex-mayor of Philadelphia. It will blow your mind of how different things are now.. This guy was famous for saying the Philadelphia police could invade and take over Cuban during the missile crisis. In the video he gets into a fight with a newsman.

• Agree (+1) 1