Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Obamagate Gets Worse With DAMNING Declassified Memo

Rate this topic

kestrel

pjmedia.com

Obamagate Gets Worse With DAMNING Declassified Memo

Matt Margolis

Operation Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into alleged links between the Trump campaign and Russia, was based on such weak “evidence” that a former FBI executive says it should have never been opened up “in a million years.”

A newly declassified memo dated July 31, 2016, which launched the entire investigation, was based not on any evidence of wrongdoing by any members Trump campaign. As John Solomon at Just The News observes, the investigation was opened based on “a third-hand ‘suggestion’ of wrongdoing and the thinnest of suspicions that illegal foreign lobbying had occurred.”  The memo makes clear that the criminal basis for Operation Crossfire Hurricane was suspected violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, but the memo does not identify a single incident violating that law.

EXCERPT

According to Obama’s DNI James Clapper, Barack Obama is responsible for starting the Trump/Russia investigations, and text messages from Peter Strzok to his lover Lisa Page indicated that the investigation was being run out of the White House. In short, the once famously independent FBI became a politicized weapon of Barack Obama, who wanted “to know everything” about what going on with the investigation, and was aware of critical details of this investigation.

Barack Obama wanted to destroy Donald Trump, and he weaponized the federal government to make that happen, forcing a poorly-justified investigation that never would have passed muster under normal circumstances.

The rest here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/05/23/bombshell-declassified-memo-shows-obamas-fbi-had-no-justifiable-reason-to-investigate-trump-campaign-n420436

Noclevermoniker

Cue Surprised Cat. 

Taggart Transcontinental

large.1151203655_ScreenShot2020-05-19at11_14_40AM.png.c762e240706adabc7ce30dcb50280348.png

zurg

It’s satisfying to see proof of what’s been suspected and obvious for a long time. 

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, zurg said:

It’s satisfying to see proof of what’s been suspected and obvious for a long time. 

Perfect examaple of uncriticaly swallowing BS from some fringe nutter website, surely to be followed by disapointment and inevitable conspiracy theorising about the media and the justice system carefully protecting Democrats :rolleyes:

There is no proof here, you just seeing whatever the hell your little politico fantasies want to.

1. Trump's DOJ IG conducted extensive review of Crossfire Hurricane and found it apropriately predicated, but a "former FBI executive"...who now gets paid to write rightwing bs, disagrees 🤣

https://muckrack.com/kevin-brock/articles

2. Clapper NEVER said that Obama drove ANY FBI investigation, attribution is purely made up.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
On 5/29/2020 at 1:41 AM, AntonToo said:

Perfect examaple of uncriticaly swallowing BS from some fringe nutter website, surely to be followed by disapointment and inevitable conspiracy theorising about the media and the justice system carefully protecting Democrats :rolleyes:

There is no proof here, you just seeing whatever the hell your little politico fantasies want to.

1. Trump's DOJ IG conducted extensive review of Crossfire Hurricane and found it apropriately predicated, but a "former FBI executive"...who now gets paid to write rightwing bs, disagrees 🤣

2. Clapper NEVER said that Obama drove ANY FBI investigation, attribution is purely made up.

Desperation Much?

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
35 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Desperation Much?

Another brilliant comment. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

SARGE
26 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

No, you're not.

When are you going to pony up for a membership, parasite?

• Agree (+1) 3

zurg

“There’s no proof here...” 

Whatever, Anton, you won’t believe any proof against your side anyway, so your opinion isn’t that important. 

But for anyone else reading along, the whole point is that the evidence against Obama and his cronies is starting to come out into the open from classified status, so it’s rather likely that the proof is indeed going to be out conclusively fairly soon. 

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, zurg said:

Whatever, Anton, you won’t believe any proof against your side anyway, so your opinion isn’t that important. 

But for anyone else reading along, the whole point is that the evidence against Obama and his cronies is starting to come out into the open from classified status, so it’s rather likely that the proof is indeed going to be out conclusively fairly soon. 

What evidence? Do you actually critically review info you are getting from these nutter sources?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

WarDog
29 minutes ago, zurg said:

Former KGB Agent Explains the Brainwashing of America 

• Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

What evidence? Do you actually critically review info you are getting from these nutter sources?

Do you even know the definition of the word EVIDENCE?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Evidence is an outward sign or an indication. There are plenty of indications of illegal activities by the Obama administration. Through Investigations those indications can be tied together to develop a whole picture of the level of lawfulness or lawlessness that was the Obama administration. In other words, all these documents coming out ARE evidence. Whether they lead somewhere or not is entirely up to the investigation. You keep using this word like it means something you think it means, when in fact it means exactly what we think it means. Evidence of illegal activities include the massive increase of unmasking that happened in the final 3 years of the administration. The fact that they did run guns to Mexico illegally as well as all the other crap they pulled. You keep your head in that 4th point of contact though, you may pass out one of these days. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
46 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I don’t think you fully understand the term “critical review”.  That’s obvious from your history of posting here that you’ve never tried it either. Is that your “term of the week” from the Mother Ship?

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
34 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Do you even know the definition of the word EVIDENCE?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Evidence is an outward sign or an indication. There are plenty of indications of illegal activities by the Obama administration. Through Investigations those indications can be tied together to develop a whole picture of the level of lawfulness or lawlessness that was the Obama administration. In other words, all these documents coming out ARE evidence. Whether they lead somewhere or not is entirely up to the investigation. You keep using this word like it means something you think it means, when in fact it means exactly what we think it means. Evidence of illegal activities include the massive increase of unmasking that happened in the final 3 years of the administration. The fact that they did run guns to Mexico illegally as well as all the other crap they pulled. You keep your head in that 4th point of contact though, you may pass out one of these days. 

I know what evidence means.

Now then, whats the EVIDENCE, nevermind PROOF, that Obama did something illegal, or improper. What is there to "OBAMAGATE!" aside from fantasies BY rightwingers FOR rightwingers?

Tell me what it is because I just don't see it and there doesn't seem to be anyone that can answer it sanely.

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Now then, whats the EVIDENCE, nevermind PROOF, that Obama did something illegal, or improper. What is there to "OBAMAGATE!" aside from fantasies BY rightwingers FOR rightwingers?

Tell me what it is because I just don't see it and there doesn't seem to be anyone that can answer it sanely.

To anyone (not Anton) reading his posts: this is clear evidence of a brainwashed person, fully committed to a cause, whose only mission is spreading of disruptive misinformation.

Of course, the actual point with all the information coming out is that evidence is building up and most likely grand juries will be assembled. The political apparatus will probably find a way to keep Obama out of prison, and probably uncharged, because America doesn't have the guts to expose the first black president. However, his cronies aren't as safe.

One interesting point is that Anton was ready to convict Trump and Kavanaugh with no evidence of wrongdoing, because he believed that the charges were correct. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it's ignored.

• Like (+1) 1

MontyPython

:lol:

Taggart Transcontinental
8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

You don't know what evidence means.

Rather [the memo] focused on a “suggestion” passed on by Australian ambassador Alexander Downer that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos might be coordinating with Russia the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Downer had heard the information about the Russians during a bar conversation in May 2016 from Papadopoulos, who had heard it two months earlier from a European professor who had heard it from Russians allegedly.

The memo shows the case agent, Peter Strzok, expressed some doubts and reservations about the limitations of the evidence even as he opened the probe.

This memo that was released shows that there was no evidence to support an investigation. In law enforcement we get this all the time. We get calls from people saying this "black guy" is walking around here. We go and check it out, and find nothing in most cases. Either the guy is gone, or the guy is legally walking somewhere or something else, the "investigation" stops immediately because there is no WWB. The probable cause to begin the investigation and spying into everything Trump was not there, yet these people violated the law and started a spying operation. That's called EVIDENCE. Evidence of malfeasance. Evidence of collusion. Evidence of illegal activities. Do try and keep up, even a Jr Sleuth like yourself can track the obvious evidence in this scene. Hell if Scooby Doo can keep up you should be able to.

• Agree (+1) 2

Specs

lol @ the primitive

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

You don't know what evidence means.

This memo that was released shows that there was no evidence to support an investigation. In law enforcement we get this all the time. We get calls from people saying this "black guy" is walking around here. We go and check it out, and find nothing in most cases. Either the guy is gone, or the guy is legally walking somewhere or something else, the "investigation" stops immediately because there is no WWB. The probable cause to begin the investigation and spying into everything Trump was not there, yet these people violated the law and started a spying operation. That's called EVIDENCE. Evidence of malfeasance. Evidence of collusion. Evidence of illegal activities. Do try and keep up, even a Jr Sleuth like yourself can track the obvious evidence in this scene. Hell if Scooby Doo can keep up you should be able to.

How does it show that and what does it have to do with Obama personally?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

How does it show that?

If you can't understand what probable cause is then I am not going to teach you. I get it you cannot see evidence you disagree with.

If I as an investigator go out and fabricate evidence, or worse yet ignore evidence that exonerates a person and then launch a intelligence operation to build more evidence then I as an investigator have violated that individuals civil rights. In other words if you go to a judge and lie to get a search warrant you are violating that person's rights. Do you not understand this? There was no evidence to investigate Trump, those that did so violated the rights of those they used to claim they had justification. This places them in legal jeopardy.

• Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous
38 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

If you can't understand what probable cause is then I am not going to teach you. I get it you cannot see evidence you disagree with.

If I as an investigator go out and fabricate evidence, or worse yet ignore evidence that exonerates a person and then launch a intelligence operation to build more evidence then I as an investigator have violated that individuals civil rights. In other words if you go to a judge and lie to get a search warrant you are violating that person's rights. Do you not understand this? There was no evidence to investigate Trump, those that did so violated the rights of those they used to claim they had justification. This places them in legal jeopardy.

Or in line for a job as an "expert" on MSNBC

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Does Trump's DOJ IG named Horowitz know what probable cause is? Because in December 2019 his office released this report:

page1-1200px-Review_of_Four_FISA_Applica

This report found adequate probable cause and no evidence of bias.

"we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication." - Horowitz before congress.

So I will again repeat my question - what is it that you think is in the released memo (that Horowitz no doubt reviewed) shows "no evidence to support investigation" and contradicts official findings of Trump's DOJ IG report?

I will also again ask you to show ANY evidence that show Obama personally directing these FBI investigations in any way.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
Posted (edited)

Yes quoting Horowitz?

By the way, the current investigator is looking into these fallacies. So lets see what happens in a few weeks shall we? Right now you are just blowing smoke.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/obama-knew-details-of-michael-flynns-wiretapped-calls-docs/

Obama’s revealed his knowledge of Flynn’s calls during an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5, 2017, according to the documents.

So you think Trump was interfering with investigations. However, Obama having intimate details of an ongoing investigation means he didn't know anything about the investigation? Really?

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
On 5/29/2020 at 12:41 AM, AntonToo said:

:yawn:

14 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:crybaby2:

Poor baby, you can dish it out but can't take it. FO.

13 hours ago, SARGE said:

No, you're not.

When are you going to pony up for a membership, parasite?

Like a typical leftist freeloader: NEVER. It will cut into his beer and drug funds.

12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

I don’t think you fully understand the term “critical review”.  That’s obvious from your history of posting here that you’ve never tried it either. Is that your “term of the week” from the Mother Ship?

:yes:

10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

9 hours ago, zurg said:

To anyone (not Anton) reading his posts: this is clear evidence of a brainwashed person, fully committed to a cause, whose only mission is spreading of disruptive misinformation.

Of course, the actual point with all the information coming out is that evidence is building up and most likely grand juries will be assembled. The political apparatus will probably find a way to keep Obama out of prison, and probably uncharged, because America doesn't have the guts to expose the first black president. However, his cronies aren't as safe.

One interesting point is that Anton was ready to convict Trump and Kavanaugh with no evidence of wrongdoing, because he believed that the charges were correct. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it's ignored.

:exactly:

2 hours ago, Specs said:

lol @ the primitive

x2

2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

How does it show that and what does it have to do with Obama personally?

🥱

1 hour ago, Hieronymous said:

Or in line for a job as an "expert" on MSNBC

:lol: True!

56 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Does Trump's DOJ IG named Horowitz know what probable cause is? Because in December 2019 his office released this report:

page1-1200px-Review_of_Four_FISA_Applica

This report found adequate probable cause and no evidence of bias.

"we found that Crossfire Hurricane was opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication." - Horowitz before congress.

So I will again repeat my question - what is it that you think is in the released memo (that Horowitz no doubt reviewed) shows "no evidence to support investigation" and contradicts official findings of Trump's DOJ IG report?

I will also again ask you to show ANY evidence that show Obama personally directing these FBI investigations in any way.

You really do love smelling your own flatulence.

Edited by RedSoloCup