To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Obamagate Gets Worse With DAMNING Declassified Memo

Rate this topic

MontyPython
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Is this some sort of comedy? It is OF COURSE concievable that what one considers fact could be questioned. Yes, even if your screen name is MontyPython.

inconcievable.jpg?w=676

:woot: 

ROFFLMFAO

Then you are by far the most ignorant, naïve, uninformed, clueless individual I've ever encountered. Watch something other than MSNBC for once in your life. Hell, even leftists here in WA state (one of the most extreme-far-left states in the union) acknowledge the long-proven and indisputable facts, such as the fact that the "Fast & Furious" gunwalking scandal really did happen and that one of those guns really was used to murder border patrol officer Brian Terry.

And that AT LEAST four American citizens were killed overseas without due legal process.

And everything else I mentioned (and plenty more.)

Sheesh Anton, you should at least TRY to keep up with your OWN side on these issues. Nobody except the totally insane are still pretending these things never happened and/or weren't direct violations of the law. Look, I know you'll never admit the facts:

A - Obama and his administration were the most criminally corrupt in American history.

B - Trump, while often bombastic and obnoxious and way outta line, has never actually broken the law as President.

As I said, I realize you'll never admit those facts. In your entire history here at RN you have never once demonstrated the sort of honesty, integrity, objectivity, or intelligence required for such an admission. Sad, that.

<_<<_<<_< 

Taggart Transcontinental
20 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Wait Wait Wait - 

Are you actually insane enough to suggest the facts I presented are in any conceivable manner "questionable"??? Maybe Obama's administration "didn't" illegally smuggle guns into Mexico?? That at least one of those guns "didn't" murder an American border patrol agent?? That Obama's administration "didn't" kill at least four American citizens overseas without due legal procedure?? That Obama's administration "didn't" illegally wiretap the Trump campaign without benefit of a legal warrant?? That Obama's administration "didn't" lie to the FISA court based on the "Steele dossier" which they knew was pure bullsh*t and had been illegally paid for with taxpayer money?? That these are only SOME of the many indisputable examples of laws broken by Obama and his criminally corrupt administration???????

Seriously? You're loony enough to deny ANY of those indisputable and long-established facts???

Only the truly retarded are still denying the fact that Obama & his administration were the most criminally corrupt in America's history.

:nuts: 

Oh Come On Monty! There is no evidence! Mantra-boy said so himself. He is the keeper of all things evidence so you know he's right!

Taggart Transcontinental
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Is this some sort of comedy? It is OF COURSE concievable that what one considers fact could be questioned. Yes, even if your screen name is MontyPython.

inconcievable.jpg?w=676

You could not have picked a more appropriate picture of yourself. This is what everyone on here views you as. The self proclaimed "genius" that knows everything.

MontyPython
4 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Oh Come On Monty! There is no evidence! Mantra-boy said so himself. He is the keeper of all things evidence so you know he's right!

Yeah, LOL, he has delusions of grandeur. It's nothing short of amazing that anybody can be so wrong so often. Seriously scary.

Oh well, he's the perfect leftist; exactly the sort they recruit: The utterly clueless.

:shrug: 

Taggart Transcontinental
13 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Yeah, LOL, he has delusions of grandeur. It's nothing short of amazing that anybody can be so wrong so often. Seriously scary.

Oh well, he's the perfect leftist; exactly the sort they recruit: The utterly clueless.

:shrug: 

Yep Soft on intellect, strong on emotional responses. The perfect useful idiot. Too bad when they finally take over he will be one of the first executed.

AntonToo
51 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

you are by far the most ignorant, naïve, uninformed, clueless individual I've ever encountered.

Mods I forget, is namecalling ok? I kinda want to name call too :)

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

ROFFLMFAO

Then you are by far the most ignorant, naïve, uninformed, clueless individual I've ever encountered. Watch something other than MSNBC for once in your life. Hell, even leftists here in WA state (one of the most extreme-far-left states in the union) acknowledge the long-proven and indisputable facts, such as the fact that the "Fast & Furious" gunwalking scandal really did happen and that one of those guns really was used to murder border patrol officer Brian Terry.

And that AT LEAST four American citizens were killed overseas without due legal process.

And everything else I mentioned (and plenty more.)

Sheesh Anton, you should at least TRY to keep up with your OWN side on these issues. Nobody except the totally insane are still pretending these things never happened and/or weren't direct violations of the law. Look, I know you'll never admit the facts:

A - Obama and his administration were the most criminally corrupt in American history.

B - Trump, while often bombastic and obnoxious and way outta line, has never actually broken the law as President.

As I said, I realize you'll never admit those facts. In your entire history here at RN you have never once demonstrated the sort of honesty, integrity, objectivity, or intelligence required for such an admission. Sad, that.

<_<<_<<_< 

I'm sorry Monty, but which part of this lenghly and wildly assertive throw up actually responds to what you quoted?

Do you or do you not agree that what you consider fact can concievably be questioned?

Edited by AntonToo

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Unquestionably not a fact.

Trump was impeached (indicted) for abusing his office to pressure Ukraine to publicly investigate Bidens and to that end he ILLEGALLY (finding by GAO) held up of congressionally aproved millitary aid

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478557-gao-finds-trump-administration-broke-law-by-withholding-aid-from

Trump also broke the law when he clearly undertook numerous acts of Obstruction of Justice detailed in Part II of special investigation report.

He illegally pressured FBI director to squash ongoing investigation.

He illegally ordered WH council to begin the process of removal of Special Investigator.

He illegally ordered entery of a false record of that order.

He illegally pardon dangled his associates and urged them to not co-operate while they were under investigation.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justic

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
22 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Then knock yourself out, LOL! Unlike you, I don't care when somebody calls me a name. And I've never been so tender as to run crying to the mods when somebody does.

18 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I'm sorry Monty, but which part of this lenghly and wildly assertive throw up actually responds to what you quoted?

Do you or do you not agree that what you consider fact can concievably be questioned?

Of course idiots can "question" the indisputable facts. Who said otherwise? Doesn't make that idiot any less idiotic, nor the facts any less indisputable.

:rolleyes:

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Unquestionably not a fact.

Trump was impeached (indicted) for abusing his office to pressure Ukraine to publicly investigate Bidens and to that end he ILLEGALLY (finding by GAO) held up of congressionally aproved millitary aid

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478557-gao-finds-trump-administration-broke-law-by-withholding-aid-from

Trump also broke the law when he clearly undertook numerous acts of Obstruction of Justice detailed in Part II of special investigation report.

He illegally pressured FBI director to squash ongoing investigation.

He illegally ordered WH council to begin the process of removal of Special Investigator.

He illegally ordered entery of a false record of that order.

He illegally pardon dangled his associates and urged them to not co-operate while they were under investigation.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justic

Wow, LOL, just wow.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: 

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Of course idiots can "question" the indisputable facts. Who said otherwise? Doesn't make that idiot any less idiotic, nor the facts any less indisputable.

:rolleyes:

So with a straight face you are saying that you could never ever mis-state what is fact? That somone definetly has to be an idiot to disgree that what you claim is a fact?

Do you seriously not get how delusional you sound?

Edited by AntonToo

SARGE
50 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

FFS.

What an incredible wuss you are!

You're like a six year old, "Teacher, Monty called me a name." (Places thumb back in mouth).

Grow a pair little boy.

Pointing out that you are,  "ignorant, naïve, uninformed, clueless" is merely stating facts.

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SARGE said:

FFS.

What an incredible wuss you are!

You're like a six year old, "Teacher, Monty called me a name." (Places thumb back in mouth).

Grow a pair little boy.

Pointing out that you are,  "ignorant, naïve, uninformed, clueless" is merely stating facts.

You say that, but when I (gently) name call I get suspended, while the rest of namecalling in the very same thread simply gets ignored.

Should I be braver and take my suspensions? :rolleyes:

Edited by AntonToo

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Wow, LOL, just wow.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: 

Impressive rebuttal as usual.

Edited by AntonToo

MontyPython
11 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

So with a straight face you are saying that you could never ever mis-state what is fact? That somone definetly has to be an idiot to disgree that what you claim is a fact?

For the luvva gawd, man, READ A NEWSPAPER. Buy a TV (and watch something besides MSNBC.) Do you actually, truly, unabashedly dispute all that stuff???? So you actually DO live under a rock somewhere, as many of us have suspected for years.

This is just so F'ing sad. How can you possibly be THIS uninformed?

:scratch: 

AntonToo
Just now, MontyPython said:

Do you actually, truly, unabashedly dispute all that stuff?

Umm yes, do you even read what I post?

mjperry51
17 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Pot meet kettle. . .

mjperry51
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

This is just so F'ing sad. How can you possibly be THIS uninformed?

Wilful suspension of disbelief, ,  ,

AntonToo
Just now, mjperry51 said:

Pot meet kettle. . .

wth? Did I ever say that it's inconcievable that someone questions what I claim to be fact?

mjperry51
Just now, AntonToo said:

wth? Did I ever say that it's inconcievable that someone questions what I claim to be fact?

Did you even look at what I was responding to? Another case of Anton ready fire aim. . . .

:rofl:

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Did you even look at what I was responding to? Another case of Anton ready fire aim. . . .

:rofl:

You were responding to me telling Monty that he sounds delirious because he is saying that what he states as fact cannot be concievably questioned.

Can point to any similar delirium on my part?

Edited by AntonToo

mjperry51
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

You were responding to me telling Monty that he sounds delirious because he is saying that what he states as fact cannot be concievably questioned.

If you can point to similar delirium on my part?

Rational posters know exactly to what I am referring -- which speaks volumes. . .

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Rational posters know exactly to what I am referring -- which speaks volumes. . .

Volumes? Get a grip, your little one line flamers don't add any volumes to anything. 

Edited by AntonToo

mjperry51
8 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Volumes? Get a grip, your little one line flamers don't add any volumes to anything. 

:yawn:

firecoco

Who gave Antoon a membership?