1 minute ago, Ladybird said:

Trumpsters... So predictable.

:crybaby2:

If you hate it, you can leave...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
19 hours ago, Specs said:

Being sexually assaulted by Joe tends to cause people to hit their heads and have a heart condition.

You keep using sources that are fake news. You are not qualified to have an opinion on this matter.

:exactly:

19 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Right... Alex Jones, Jim Hoft, and that Nazi guy someone posted a thread from are the reliable sources.   It doesn't matter if Scarborough was not in town.. They were having sex! It doesn't matter if her own family says she was feeling poorly.. She was perfectly healthy!  My president says so!

:yawn:

18 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

I can't recall you ever getting out of sorts about CNN, MSNBC, the NYT or other MSM outlets spewing fake news.

Looks like a bad case of selective outrage to me -- something for which you're famous . . .

18 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Nope, I'm not letting you get away with that (And please remember I made it clear I don't believe Scarborough murdered that girl): I admit I have no idea who Jim Hoft is. But you know perfectly well nobody around here but our resident conspiracy nutcases take Alex Jones seriously. And once it was pointed out who the "Nazi guy" in the other thread was, he lost all credibility & support too. So your attempt at a "what about" comparison just doesn't work.

<_< 

18 hours ago, Ladybird said:

This is not about a news personality or a public figure. This is about a young woman whose death is seemingly being used by this president to bash a member of the press who has been critical of him, with no regard for her family.  Can you muster any comment on that or do you just want to talk about me?

:dramaqueen:

13 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

You're the one who characterized Trump's tweet as "fake news".

Perhaps you should choose your words more carefully if you don't want to own up to them.

Difficult feat for a leftist.

12 hours ago, Ladybird said:

It is fake news, and he's the one who has been bitching about 'FAKE NEWS!' since before he was sworn in. 

Do you have an opinion on anything other than my posting style?. 

:dramaqueen:

1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

No -- your posting "style" says it all.

You cannot be taken seriously. You're a perpetual victim.

Or any leftist for that matter.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Specs
19 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Right... Alex Jones, Jim Hoft, and that Nazi guy someone posted a thread from are the reliable sources.   It doesn't matter if Scarborough was not in town.. They were having sex! It doesn't matter if her own family says she was feeling poorly.. She was perfectly healthy!  My president says so!

There is a radio show called Imus in the morning where Joe and Imus were joking about having to kill this girl shortly after her death, because Joe was sleeping with her before running for Congress. I remember that episode, because I liked listening to Imus during that time. Oh and it is convenient that he happened to leave town the day before they found the body that was deemed killed shortly before he left town.

But hey nice attempt to deflect from your ignorance on this issue and your attempt to defend a sexual predator that killed a woman.

Your opinion is not valid on this because you ignore everything Joe has done with spreading false information and making outrageous accusations of criminal activity by the President. The fact you cannot put the two together and understand that Joe is experiencing some of what he has given speaks volumes to your inability to understand simple English. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird

Trump's slanderous attack on Joe Scarborough is incompatible with leadership

by Washington Examiner

| May 27, 2020 12:00 AM

Nearly two decades ago, when Joe Scarborough was a conservative Republican member of Congress from Florida, his office suffered a tragedy. One of his staff, a 28-year-old woman, named Lori Klausutis, collapsed from a heart condition while working alone in his Fort Walton Beach, Florida, office.

As the medical examiner later reported, she hit her head in the process of fainting, and the blow killed her. When her body was found the following morning by a constituent arriving for an appointment — she never had the chance to lock up — there was no suspicion of foul play.

Unfortunately, in the minds of certain lunatics — especially disreputable, typically (but not always) anonymous online left-wingers itching to slander any available Republican politician — this became a hot new conspiracy theory. Scarborough, they theorized, must have been having an affair with the staffer in question, and he must have murdered her in order to cover it up. According to this tall tale, the controversy surrounding her death even forced Scarborough to leave Congress — so that just proves it, right?

This story is not just false, but verifiably so. It is also illogical and bizarre. For one thing, Scarborough wasn't even in Florida when this incident occurred. He took six votes on the House floor the day Klausutis died — the first at 10:25 a.m. and the last at 7:09 p.m. The following morning, he participated in another vote at 10:10 a.m.

Second, Scarborough had already announced his retirement from Congress long before Klausutis died, so there's nothing to that part of the story, either. And even after his departure from Congress, Scarborough hardly shrunk into the background as if to avoid the spotlight. The first episode of his new evening MSNBC show, Scarborough Country, broadcast three months after he left the House. It gave him a much higher profile than he'd ever had as an obscure congressman from North Florida.

There was also never any indication that Scarborough had any sort of improper relationship with Klausutis.

It is deeply unfortunate that certain loathsome individuals chose to amplify, repeat, or otherwise resurrect this tall tale, either as part of a bad-faith, cheap-shot ad hominem argument against Scarborough (as in the case of Markos Moulitsas of Daily Kos) or else out of the same feverish kookery that motivates most conspiracy theorists.

But it is far, far more unfortunate that the latest person to trumpet and repeat this vile slander is the president supposedly leading this nation through a time of crisis.

<snip>

Link

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

RedSoloCup

:yawn:

Ladybird

Someone should remind this pathological liar that Lori Klausutis's death is not a 'Cold Case'. It's closed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Moderator T
45 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

I hope Twitter tells him "Tough Titty".

I don't think they should remove it.  That said the President should remove it and apologize.  We wouldn't tolerate a liberal inventing a conspiracy theory and using this poor woman's tragedy to their advantage.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Moderator T
18 minutes ago, Specs said:

Your opinion is not valid on this because you ignore everything Joe has done with spreading false information and making outrageous accusations of criminal activity by the President. The fact you cannot put the two together and understand that Joe is experiencing some of what he has given speaks volumes to your inability to understand simple English. 

:Shrug: I disagree with LB pretty regularly.  Despite that I'd say her opinion is just as valid as yours.

• Like (+1) 2

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Using the accidental death of a young woman to settle a petty political feud?

"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon"..."Police were stupid" "What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."Etc...but that's enough attention for you for now..cuz you know how you get:):):)

Kestrel...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Specs
54 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

:Shrug: I disagree with LB pretty regularly.  Despite that I'd say her opinion is just as valid as yours.

I would say it would be too, if she was versed on what was going on and not just swallowing whatever the headline of her favorite regressive opinionated vlogger told her to think.

A couple minutes searching this issue told me more than what was being stated by today's media. It is almost like they think that history is not relevant or easily obtained.

:D

• Disagree (-1) 1

Ladybird
24 minutes ago, Specs said:

I would say it would be too, if she was versed on what was going on and not just swallowing whatever the headline of her favorite regressive opinionated vlogger told her to think.

A couple minutes searching this issue told me more than what was being stated by today's media. It is almost like they think that history is not relevant or easily obtained.

:D

And you're not doing the same?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

Someone should remind this pathological liar that Lori Klausutis's death is not a 'Cold Case'. It's closed.

:biglaugh:

Once again "Bad Orange Man" knocks it out of the park!

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
5 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

And Donald Trump is the exact same type of guy.....except he is currently a populist. 

Perhaps. :shrug: If you say so. But there's still a very big difference: Before this overblown "pandemic" drove everybody to become paranoid, President "Populist" Trump was doing great things for the economy, morale, small business owners and large business owners alike, the military, etc etc etc, while Joe "OrangeManBad" Scarborough has been mindlessly supporting the politics/programs/people who are wantonly destroying everything that made America great.

If that represents "the exact same type of guy(s)" to you, then I really can't agree.

B)

Dutch13
20 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Perhaps. :shrug: If you say so. But there's still a very big difference: Before this overblown "pandemic" drove everybody to become paranoid, President "Populist" Trump was doing great things for the economy, morale, small business owners and large business owners alike, the military, etc etc etc, while Joe "OrangeManBad" Scarborough has been mindlessly supporting the politics/programs/people who are wantonly destroying everything that made America great.

If that represents "the exact same type of guy(s)" to you, then I really can't agree.

B)

You said Scarbourough was "as well as a shameless liar and hypocrite and everything else that distinguishes leftists from honest, intelligent, moral, objective people."

That fits President Trump too a T.

• Confused 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
10 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

You said Scarbourough was "as well as a shameless liar and hypocrite and everything else that distinguishes leftists from honest, intelligent, moral, objective people."

I disagree.

B)

Ladybird
28 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

There's a reason these two were once friends.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
40 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

:biglaugh:

• Disagree (-1) 1

Specs
On 5/27/2020 at 11:50 AM, Ladybird said:

And you're not doing the same?

It is OK that you bury your head when Joe and those of your evil ideology do the things you accuse the President of doing.

As I said you are not qualified to have an opinion on this.

• Disagree (-1) 1

mjperry51

There's a reason these two were once friends.

Amaze me --

What is the reason, and how do you know??

Ladybird
4 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Amaze me --

What is the reason, and how do you know??

I believe Dutch stated the reason above.  Shameless liar and hypocrite? I've seen this with Trump long before he became president. As for Joe, admittedly I don't know much about the guy, so I'm just going by what the others have stated.

They were pals..

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
48 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I believe Dutch stated the reason above.  Shameless liar and hypocrite? I've seen this with Trump long before he became president. As for Joe, admittedly I don't know much about the guy, so I'm just going by what the others have stated.

They were pals..

Shameless liar. Examples please. I know examples of Trump’s lying exist, or at least strongly mistaken statements. But: 1) shameless and 2) unusual? I’m trying to gauge if your and Dutch’s bar for this quality is is the same for Trump as it is for other politicians, especially from the left, or does he have to get over a higher bar than say Romney or McCain or Pelosi or Schiff or Obama? 

Hypocrite. Here I would like examples. Let’s see if they qualify. The aforementioned 5 have multiple examples of such, but that’s to be expected from those with a leftwing mindset. 

• Disagree (-1) 1

Ladybird
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, zurg said:

Shameless liar. Examples please. I know examples of Trump’s lying exist, or at least strongly mistaken statements. But: 1) shameless and 2) unusual? I’m trying to gauge if your and Dutch’s bar for this quality is is the same for Trump as it is for other politicians, especially from the left, or does he have to get over a higher bar than say Romney or McCain or Pelosi or Schiff or Obama? 

Hypocrite. Here I would like examples. Let’s see if they qualify. The aforementioned 5 have multiple examples of such, but that’s to be expected from those with a leftwing mindset. 

You can start with his sanctimonious, multiple criticisms of the previous president's playing golf, even claiming "he won't have time to play golf".

Yeah.. https://trumpgolfcount.com/

There's more. There's so much more, but that's not what this thread is about.

Edited by Ladybird
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
48 minutes ago, zurg said:

When he was just a private citizen, Trump was apparently not OK with the president playing golf. He tweeted three times in October 2014 criticizing Obama for playing golf. “President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!” In another tweet, he wrote, “Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.” The next day, he complained that not only do taxpayers “pay for Obama’s travel,” but that we “pay for his golf.” According to CNN, he said at a 2016 event that if elected, “I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

In 2013 Trump tweeted that it was “unbelievable” how Obama’s vacation was costing taxpayers. In his first month in office, Trump’s three trips to his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida cost the Federal Treasury an estimated $10 million. That’s almost as much as Obama’s travel expenses for an entire year, which averaged $12.1 million annually during his presidency. A report from the Government Accountability Office — which calculated the cost of one of Obama’s trips in 2013 that Politico found was nearly identical to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits — indicates that Trump’s visits to his Florida club likely cost taxpayers approximately $3.6 million each time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/02/25/donald-trumps-hypocrisies/

Trump was both FOR and AGAINST the invasion of Iraq.

Trump was both FOR and AGAINST the invasion of Libya.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 4, 2014

I am running out of time.  Search "Trump Tweets that didn't age well" and have fun.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
On 5/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, Moderator T said:

I don't think they should remove it.  That said the President should remove it and apologize.  We wouldn't tolerate a liberal inventing a conspiracy theory and using this poor woman's tragedy to their advantage.

are you sure?..I mean if a liberal ever really invented a "Conspiracy Theory" (we know they don't right?) to exploit a "tragedy" to use to their advantage though.we would never tolerate that right?:rofl:And yes i think the pres should remove it or post some proof..or just post a "Gotcha Sucka"  or an infantile "Made ya look!"

Kestrel...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
3 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

When he was just a private citizen, Trump was apparently not OK with the president playing golf. He tweeted three times in October 2014 criticizing Obama for playing golf. “President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!” In another tweet, he wrote, “Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.” The next day, he complained that not only do taxpayers “pay for Obama’s travel,” but that we “pay for his golf.” According to CNN, he said at a 2016 event that if elected, “I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

In 2013 Trump tweeted that it was “unbelievable” how Obama’s vacation was costing taxpayers. In his first month in office, Trump’s three trips to his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida cost the Federal Treasury an estimated $10 million. That’s almost as much as Obama’s travel expenses for an entire year, which averaged $12.1 million annually during his presidency. A report from the Government Accountability Office — which calculated the cost of one of Obama’s trips in 2013 that Politico found was nearly identical to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits — indicates that Trump’s visits to his Florida club likely cost taxpayers approximately $3.6 million each time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/02/25/donald-trumps-hypocrisies/

Trump was both FOR and AGAINST the invasion of Iraq.

Trump was both FOR and AGAINST the invasion of Libya.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 4, 2014

I am running out of time.  Search "Trump Tweets that didn't age well" and have fun.

Trump sux trump sux Rah! rah! rah!..Ok now I feel a lot better.

Kestrel...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1