To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Trump ramps up Twitter push on unfounded Scarborough conspiracy theory

Rate this topic

MontyPython
4 hours ago, JerryL said:

Not to mention deregulation that helps ALL citizens.  Tax cuts that helps ALL citizens.  Prison reform that, as they love to say, "disproportionately" helps minorities and peoples of color, judicial appointments whose rule of law IAW with actual law and not political feelings will help ALL citizens.  Pushing back on special interest groups trying to control the thoughts and speech of the majority which helps ALL citizens.  Not genuflecting to a corrupt media establishment that is shining a light on institutional corruption (both public and private) that everyone should embrace.

But yeah.  Other than that, about the same type of guy.

LOL. Yup, other than that.

;)

4 hours ago, zurg said:

I looked up IAW and it’s military jargon meaning In Accordance With. 

I’m looking out for ya Monty.... 

:D

4 hours ago, JerryL said:

Sorry!  UNODIR, I will try to avoid those in the future ICW my posting.

:spank:

JerryL
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

LOL. Yup, other than that.

;)

:D

:spank:

I loved UNODIR (pronounced You Know Dear) when I was on active duty.  UNless Otherwise DIRected.  If I knew that a response to a request would take too long, then I would put in writing UNODIR, and then spell out what I was going to do.  It basically put the onus on my boss to tell me quickly that no, I couldn't do something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
12 hours ago, zurg said:

And he was wrong because.... 

He wasn't wrong. 

He was talking about Obama and his predecessor, though.

Great news America.  TOTUS is back in the White House.  As America burns, The Tweeter of the United States of America tweets!!!

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight
1 hour ago, Dutch13 said:

He wasn't wrong. 

He was talking about Obama and his predecessor, though.

Great news America.  TOTUS is back in the White House.  As America burns, The Tweeter of the United States of America tweets!!!

So he should be in every city holding a hose putting out fires?  When you look for something to criticize him for, you will find it.  Those who view him with so much hatred will do that.  But you already know this.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird
7 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

So he should be in every city holding a hose putting out fires?  When you look for something to criticize him for, you will find it.  Those who view him with so much hatred will do that.  But you already know this.

Trump didn't feel any hesitation assigning blame for the riots that happened during the Obama administration.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
34 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Yes, he should be in every city holding a fire hose.  Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, an Oval Office address could be useful.

A real leader would be standing up and trying to unite America at a time like this. 

But don't worry, he is going to get to the bottom of the most pressing issues in American life.  Word is, he found the missing evidence to prove that Joe Scarborough traveled from DC to Florida, killed the intern, and then flew back to DC.

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 2

Squirrel
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Trump didn't feel any hesitation assigning blame for the riots that happened during the Obama administration.

Gee Obama actually in flamed things constantly. Maybe you forget obamas calls for peace , like if they bring a knife you bring a gun? Or his if I had a son and the rest of his support of criminals? I haven’t forgotten. But please in your outrage condemn that or at least point out where trump defended the death of this man and officers. I don’t know of any and I damn sure don’t know where he said bring a gun to fight. But hey dishonesty is the call sign of the left and blind racism is your trademark. Before you go there trump saying you loot we shoot. Is not a call for or support of violence it’s a fact if you are looting I have a right to defend my property. I know you hate that if I’m white I’m allowed to defend my self and property but grow up. Normal Americans see a sad death and a guilty cop. The left only sees a guilty white cop and a Saint because he’s black. Maybe get the racism out of your heart and hate. Because I’m sure you can’t see where those are two different veiws

Edited by Squirrel

zurg
1 hour ago, Dutch13 said:

Yes, he should be in every city holding a fire hose.  Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, an Oval Office address could be useful.

A real leader would be standing up and trying to unite America at a time like this. 

But don't worry, he is going to get to the bottom of the most pressing issues in American life.  Word is, he found the missing evidence to prove that Joe Scarborough traveled from DC to Florida, killed the intern, and then flew back to DC.

Did you listen to what Trump has been saying about the protests and the vandalism/violence/rioting? 

Have you noticed that he’s drawn a clear distinction between the two? Have you noticed that he’s completely blaming the police for Floyd’s death? Have you noticed that he spoke to Floyd’s parents? Have you noticed that he’s calling for peace among all people, yet sending a warning to looters/rioters/criminals? 

I guess not. Or maybe you did but NOTHING Trump says anymore is reasonable, because you say so. Therefore, once again, I advice you to stay away from us deplorables and not vote for Trump. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

Ok all left members trump evil liar and horrible I agree. Hey his tweets are insensitive I agree. Now that you lost that power do you have facts? Now let’s talk why you think that and give some examples please, along with why Obama gets a pass? I’m sure you have at least one racist trump tweet or one calling for violence. I listed a few of Obama’s. You have to have just one trump one not taken out of context lb. Hell take it out of context and defend it when that’s proven. Just one or is that so hard in your racist agenda driven mind. I’m open to discuss it and defend my position with facts. Certianly you have facts and not tds

Edited by Squirrel

Dutch13
31 minutes ago, zurg said:

Did you listen to what Trump has been saying about the protests and the vandalism/violence/rioting? 

Have you noticed that he’s drawn a clear distinction between the two? Have you noticed that he’s completely blaming the police for Floyd’s death? Have you noticed that he spoke to Floyd’s parents? Have you noticed that he’s calling for peace among all people, yet sending a warning to looters/rioters/criminals? 

I guess not. Or maybe you did but NOTHING Trump says anymore is reasonable, because you say so. Therefore, once again, I advice you to stay away from us deplorables and not vote for Trump. 

Tweeting is not leading

LAW AND ORDER!

FAKE NEWS!

The lamestream media....

STRENGTH!

Did I miss his Oval Office address?

His one saving grace this coming election cycle is Joe Biden. 

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
7 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Tweeting is not leading

LAW AND ORDER!

FAKE NEWS!

The lamestream media....

STRENGTH!

Dutch - I'm curious about something and I PROMISE you it isn't "snark" or "gotcha" or anything else along such lines. I'm genuinely curious:

Why is an "Oval Office Address" necessary? You must realize there are just as many (if not more) who read his tweets as there are who would watch an Oval Office Address. In fact, ALL sides read his tweets, including his enemies (no doubt looking for ways to attack what he said.) An Oval Office Address would mostly be watched only by those who already support him.

So in other words, he reaches more people with his tweets. I just can't see any crucial need for an Oval Office Address.

:shrug: 

And I think that final line ("His one saving grace this coming election cycle is Joe Biden") is preposterous. I realize leftists will spend an inordinate amount of energy promoting the preposterous lie that Trump "failed" on things like economy, military, employment, consumer confidence, foreign policy, etc etc etc. But you're no leftist so you don't even have that utterly lame approach.

B) 

Dutch13
20 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Dutch - I'm curious about something and I PROMISE you it isn't "snark" or "gotcha" or anything else along such lines. I'm genuinely curious:

Why is an "Oval Office Address" necessary? You must realize there are just as many (if not more) who read his tweets as there are who would watch an Oval Office Address. In fact, ALL sides read his tweets, including his enemies (no doubt looking for ways to attack what he said.) An Oval Office Address would mostly be watched only by those who already support him.

So in other words, he reaches more people with his tweets. I just can't see any crucial need for an Oval Office Address.

:shrug: 

And I think that final line ("His one saving grace this coming election cycle is Joe Biden") is preposterous. I realize leftists will spend an inordinate amount of energy promoting the preposterous lie that Trump "failed" on things like economy, military, employment, consumer confidence, foreign policy, etc etc etc. But you're no leftist so you don't even have that utterly lame approach.

B) 

Donald Trump is an azzhole.  When he is on twitter, he is an azzhole.  When he is in a press briefing, he is an azzhole.  Maybe he does have the ability to, but he does not demonstrate an ability to, rise above and LEAD the American people. 

An Oval Office Address holds weight and I think the weight of it won't be lost on Donald Trump (or the people that would actually write the speech). 

As far as his saving grace:  I think he was good up until the pandemic hit.  Since then, his leadership has been terrible.  That said, he will win my state.  Beyond that, if the democrats had put up a credible candidate, he would be in a lot of trouble this year.  He barely won in 2016 against the worst candidate in history. 

Rush Limbaugh said it today:  If he wanted to inspire America, he could.......but he is probably just fed up with how he has been treated these past three years.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
37 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Donald Trump is an azzhole.  When he is on twitter, he is an azzhole.  When he is in a press briefing, he is an azzhole.  Maybe he does have the ability to, but he does not demonstrate an ability to, rise above and LEAD the American people. 

An Oval Office Address holds weight and I think the weight of it won't be lost on Donald Trump (or the people that would actually write the speech). 

As far as his saving grace:  I think he was good up until the pandemic hit.  Since then, his leadership has been terrible.  That said, he will win my state.  Beyond that, if the democrats had put up a credible candidate, he would be in a lot of trouble this year.  He barely won in 2016 against the worst candidate in history. 

Rush Limbaugh said it today:  If he wanted to inspire America, he could.......but he is probably just fed up with how he has been treated these past three years.

First, thanks for the answer.

Second, yes, he can be a real @$$hole. And like it or not, sometimes being an @$$hole is necessary. I can be a real @$$hole too, when it's called for. Don't misunderstand - I also agree many times he's been an @$$hole when it wasn't necessary; when it was, in fact, uncalled-for. My point is simply that that isn't always the case.

Third - While he hasn't been "perfect" by any stretch, I can't agree he's been "terrible" in response to the (so-called) "pandemic". Again, I realize the left (i.e. America's enemies) are doing all they can to vilify him, like proclaiming him a "racist" when he prohibited travel to & from China...and then later, when he was proven right, proclaiming he "waited too long"...and all the rest of that swill. But I again point out you're no leftist, so you don't even have that flimsy excuse.

And fourth, who could possibly blame him for being fed up with the bullsh*t treatment he has gotten?? I'm fed up with it too, and I wasn't even the target.

B)

George Bailey
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

And fourth, who could possibly blame him for being fed up with the bullsh*t treatment he has gotten?? I'm fed up with it too, and I wasn't even the target.

B)

He can’t abdicate his responsibility just because he doesn’t like how he is treated.  

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 minute ago, George Bailey said:

He can’t abdicate his responsibility just because he doesn’t like how he is treated.  

And that just might have some sort of relevance if he HAD in any way "abdicated" his responsibility.

B)

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
8 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Tweeting is not leading

LAW AND ORDER!

FAKE NEWS!

The lamestream media....

STRENGTH!

Not his oval office address; but his press conferences. I guess you've so prejudged him that you won't listen to what he has to say. Okay, you have that right, obviously.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight
7 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

You don’t like Trump.  Got it.  You will find any reason to fault him for anything he does or doesn’t do to your liking.  Got it.

Some people have the ability to accept that not everyone will act or react the way we would like them to, but understand that there are more than one “appropriate” ways to go about life.

Trump has been right far more than he’s been wrong.

Trump called out the Minneapolis police for what happened with Floyd, and announced right away he would offer Federal assistance where needed/requested.

Trump called out the difference between protesters and the unlawful actions of Antifa.

Trump is leading.  He’s not consulting you on how he should be leading.  But that doesn’t mean he isn’t leading.

Im sorry for you for being such a miserable sort.  But you just keep being you.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
7 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

I don't listen to Rush, but if he said that, he's wrong.

The electorate is divided to those who hated Trump back in 2016, and continue to hate him now. Again, anyone who listened to his recent speeches with an impartial view would have to admit they were inspirational. You on the other hand would probably listen to them and remark that "Trump didn't write them" - which is true, but he approved them, just like presidents before him.

It is amazing to me how easily people say that Trump is such an ahole, when he didn't start the war. In fact, the left and the media have since before the 2016 election conspired (yes, that's exactly the right word), some blatantly criminally, to overthrow a legally elected president. This is the most unlawful, most coordinated seditious act in US politics since JFK's murder. (I'm assuming John Hinckley was a crazy lone wolf.) And all you can take away from that is that "Trump is an azzhole who's fed up". Again, your opinion, but beyond that, a totally and abhorrently false description of the past 4 years.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13
10 hours ago, zurg said:

I don't listen to Rush, but if he said that, he's wrong.

The electorate is divided to those who hated Trump back in 2016, and continue to hate him now. Again, anyone who listened to his recent speeches with an impartial view would have to admit they were inspirational. You on the other hand would probably listen to them and remark that "Trump didn't write them" - which is true, but he approved them, just like presidents before him.

It is amazing to me how easily people say that Trump is such an ahole, when he didn't start the war. In fact, the left and the media have since before the 2016 election conspired (yes, that's exactly the right word), some blatantly criminally, to overthrow a legally elected president. This is the most unlawful, most coordinated seditious act in US politics since JFK's murder. (I'm assuming John Hinckley was a crazy lone wolf.) And all you can take away from that is that "Trump is an azzhole who's fed up". Again, your opinion, but beyond that, a totally and abhorrently false description of the past 4 years.

I don't think using riot police and military to create a photo op is very inspirational.  How many people COULD have gotten hurt, on both sides, just to get a photo of Trump holding a Bible in front of a church.

I bet I could find two Corinthians that would agree with me.

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
50 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

I don't think using riot police and military to create a photo op is very inspirational.  How many people COULD have gotten hurt, on both sides, just to get a photo of Trump holding a Bible in front of a church.

I bet I could find two Corinthians that would agree with me.

It’s nice that you fall for the “photo-op” line. Yeah, but do you understand the message of the “photo-op”. It says: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOOT, VANDALIZE AND DESTROY. 

That’s a worthwhile message to all sorts of idiots in this country. Get your sheet together,  idiots! 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
18 minutes ago, zurg said:

It’s nice that you fall for the “photo-op” line. Yeah, but do you understand the message of the “photo-op”. It says: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOOT, VANDALIZE AND DESTROY. 

That’s a worthwhile message to all sorts of idiots in this country. Get your sheet together,  idiots! 

What would you call it?  He didn't go to the church for anything other than a photo op.  He didn't meet with any protestors, anybody from the church, etc.  He didn't pray. 

The message that it sent:  We are going to use a huge force of law enforcement to protect me so that I can walk across and get my picture taken.

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
50 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

What would you call it?  He didn't go to the church for anything other than a photo op.  He didn't meet with any protestors, anybody from the church, etc.  He didn't pray. 

The message that it sent:  We are going to use a huge force of law enforcement to protect me so that I can walk across and get my picture taken.

Of course you think that, you’re just following NPR talking points. 

The actual message is: don’t F with the safety of the public. You (rioters) are wrong and you’re weaker. We just showed you. 

Once again, stupid, hateful people take the side of professional protesters who turn into agitators and vandals if given the opportunity. Once again, they lose. That’s the story here, spelled out exactly. 

• Best Post (+1) 1