Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump 'Dog-Whistling' Deaths of Blacks

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump 'Dog-Whistling' Deaths of Blacks

https://www.newsmax.com/

By Eric Mack    

Thursday, 28 May 2020

Article:

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., blames President Donald Trump for the killing of George Floyd, because of the "way he's dog-whistling" police and white supremacists, emboldening them.

"I'm reflecting of all the killings of young black men in particular but of course black woman as well, at the hands of the police and at the hands of, you know, these white supremacists," Waters told TMZ. "I'm thinking about the way that the president conducts himself. In a way he's dog-whistling, and I think that they are feeling that they can get away with this kind of treatment."

Waters also said the police officer "enjoyed" the killing of Floyd, an unarmed man who was not resisting arrest.

"I think that the officer who had his knee on his neck enjoyed doing what he was doing," Waters said. "I believe sometimes some of these officers leave home, thinking I'm going to get me one today. And I think this is his one that he got today. And he didn't care whether or not anybody was photographing him.

Full Story

gravelrash

Of course Queen Maxine hears dog whistles. She's a bitch.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython

What a foul, vile, worthless piece of racist sh*t. Funny how it's the most racist (like Maxine Waters) who constantly (and falsely) accuse others of "racism".

I's say she could "kiss my @$$" or "suck my d*ck", but she'd enjoy it too much.

<_<<_<<_< 

AntiObama

Maxine is a race-baiting pig just like Al Sharpton.

What about the young black teen girl that got her head kicked in by 17 black teen boys so they could steal her shoes and phone?

Did President Trump cause that?

Maxine, eat crap and die and if Los Angeles burns tonight I will not give a damn because I'm safe here in Orange County, Ca just South of you.

If any of your ANTIFA maggots or Black Thugs Matter maggots come here to attack me they will get blasted into the next world.

I hate LA and let it burn. I need a good show to watch on TV.

Noclevermoniker

Another day, another useless waste of air. Maxine should wear a plastic bag over that bucketmouth of hers. 

Squirrel

Yawn and the left behaves so well. Trumps done nothing but let the left show their true colors. Those are shining through brightly

• Like (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., blames President Donald Trump for the killing of George Floyd, because of the "way he's dog-whistling" police and white supremacists, emboldening them.

Ahh, yes, the soothing sounds of a racist hypocrite screeching to be heard over the rattling of the sins she drags in her wake.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Diamond369

But of course, black women as well....interesting she said that.

Confessor

I would just like to say “thank you” to all of the rich, self-absorbed African Americans and white liberals that are continuing to stoke the fires of racial tension in America.  LeBron James, Ice T or cube or whatever, Maxine Waters, Colon Kaepernick, etc. They will never suffer due to a riot.  However, all of the people of all races will suffer in Minneapolis and other places.

I will say it again, the vast majority of people, including ALL of the cops I work with are condemning this killing and calling for an arrest.  So why the riots?  Isn’t all of this because we supposedly “protect our own”? Or is there something more?  Nevermind.  I think we know the answer to this.  

• Agree (+1) 2