pepperonikkid

The Supreme Court Shut Down Robert Mueller’s Last Chance to Impeach Trump

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

The Supreme Court Shut Down Robert Mueller’s Last Chance to Impeach Trump

https://greatamericandaily.com/

May 28, 2020

Article:

Everyone thought Robert Mueller’s witch hunt was long forgotten after Mueller failed to produce any evidence of Russian collusion.

Democrats tried one last time.

But the Supreme Court just shut down Robert Mueller’s last chance to impeach Trump.

Democrats filed a lawsuit demanding access to the secret grand jury material that was redacted from Robert Mueller’s report.

The House Democrats’ lawyer argued the Judiciary Committee needed access to the information collected by Mueller’s grand jury in case Democrats needed to proceed with a second round of impeachment.

“If this material reveals new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses,” the House Democrats’ lawyer argued, “the Committee will proceed accordingly — including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment.”

Democrats won favorable decisions at the lower court level, but their luck ran out at the Supreme Court.

The justices blocked the Democrats’ access to the grand jury material pending the justices deciding if they wanted to hear full oral arguments.

“The application for stay of the mandate presented to The Chief Justice and by him referred to the Court is granted. The issuance of the mandate of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, case No. 19-5288, is stayed pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari, if such petition is filed on or before June 1, 2020, by 5 p.m.,” the order read.

Full Story

MontyPython

LOLOLOLOL

Talk about obsessive-compulsive delusions. Look no further than the nearest Democrat.

:rolleyes: 

Ticked@TinselTown

The justices blocked the Democrats’ access to the grand jury material pending the justices deciding if they wanted to hear full oral arguments.

So which ones will show their true colors, any thoughts?

zurg
4 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I hope they want to hear full oral arguments from the democrat lawyers. I don't want this little gem to go unnoticed by the voters.

Squirrel

Oops I thought we had a garentee he was done as soon as the report came out. My memory must be bad

MontyPython
25 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Haven't they all already shown those true colors? I can't think of a single Democrat who hasn't already proven himself/herself an incredibly corrupt, dishonest, hypocritical, idiotic traitor.

<_<

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Haven't they all already shown those true colors? I can't think of a single Democrat who hasn't already proven himself/herself an incredibly corrupt, dishonest, hypocritical, idiotic traitor.

<_<

was thinking the SCOTUS on this one. I already know the Dims are fresh dogschiff on the floor

• Disagree (-1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

There is a reason it's called a SECRET Grand Jury. If there is no probable cause for a trial then the person is INNOCENT and thus there should not be any taint from that poisonous tree. What the Dem's wanted to do was leak leak and leak.