To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Amy Klobuchar Previously Declined To Prosecute Officer In George Floyd’s Death Despite Complaints Of Violence

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Amy Klobuchar Previously Declined To Prosecute Officer In George Floyd’s Death Despite Complaints Of Violence

https://dailycaller.com

PATRICK HAUF CONTRIBUTOR

May 28, 2020

Article:

Democratic Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar declined to prosecute the police officer at the center of George Floyd’s death during her time as a state prosecutor in 2006, new reports show.

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derick Chauvin, who can be seen kneeling on Floyd’s neck before his death was involved in the shooting and death of a man who stabbed numerous people before a confrontation with the police, according to The Guardian.

Klobuchar, who then served as the Hennepin county attorney, decided not to prosecute Chauvin and the other officers involved in the shooting, leaving the case to a grand jury, which later declined to charge the officers.

Short Story

Kilmerfan

Very suspicious.

• Agree (+1) 1

Moderator T

A Democrat prosecutor didn't do their job?  Color me shocked!

I wonder what Surprised Cat thinks of this

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
7 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

Karen wants to speak to the manager. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

Amazing isn't it? The get along crowd wanted to get along and now they are pretending that they didn't do anything screwed up.

MontyPython

Wait a second - (First off, keep in mind I'm NOT an Amy Klobuchar fan. Not by any stretch of the imagination. She's about as worthless as it gets. Well she's a Democrat: 'Nuff said.)

But I can't see what she did wrong in this specific incident. A guy with a knife stabs numerous people, then gets into a confrontation with the police, and winds up getting shot to death. Unless there are other details I missed in the article, it sounds to me like good riddance to bad rubbish. I wouldn't have prosecuted either. What's more, when she declined to prosecute it went instead to a grand jury, and they also declined to prosecute. Just like Klobuchar they didn't see a need.

And neither do I. As I said, I despise that worthless sack of sh*t Klobuchar every bit as much as the rest of you. But I just don't see what she did wrong here.

:shrug:

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian

You're right Monty, but given the current environment the optics of this are bad and will scuttle any chance of her being Biden's VP. Of course, Biden could choose her anyway and then be shocked at the backlash.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Severian said:

You're right Monty, but given the current environment the optics of this are bad and will scuttle any chance of her being Biden's VP. Of course, Biden could choose her anyway and then be shocked at the backlash.

LOL. And no doubt he'd be genuinely shocked. Not the Captain Renault-type "Shocked I say!" shocked, but actually shocked because he's just so damn dumb. So damn out of touch he honestly didn't understand there would almost certainly be repurcussions of some sort; It would just never occur to him.

:lol:

LeansToTheRight

She’s not black, so she was out already.

• Haha (+1) 2

AntonToo

Because two completely different incidents, and grand jury agreeing with Klobuchar's descision is too tough to understand?

• Disagree (-1) 1

Noclevermoniker
6 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Because two completely different incidents, and grand jury agreeing with Klobuchar's descision is too tough to understand?

Where’s those membership dues again, leech?

You, of all posters, questioning cognitive ability. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
On 5/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Moderator T said:

:exactly:

Par the course for Democraps.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:41 AM, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Amazing isn't it? The get along crowd wanted to get along and now they are pretending that they didn't do anything screwed up.

:yes:

"It's not hypocrisy when WE do it."

On 5/28/2020 at 11:24 PM, Noclevermoniker said:

Karen wants to speak to the manager. 

:biglaugh:

Amy really should consider changing her name to Karen.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:43 PM, AntonToo said:

:yawn:

On 5/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, Noclevermoniker said:

Where’s those membership dues again, leech?

You, of all posters, questioning cognitive ability. 

We'll be waiting, for a long time. Leftist freeloaders refuse to sacrifice their beer and drug funds for any purpose.

zurg
On 5/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, AntonToo said:

This right here, ladies and gentlemen, is a clear illustration of how the left ignores what’s actually said and creates their own narrative about what they claim has been said. (A.k.a. False News.)

• Agree (+1) 1