RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

With his tweets about Scarborough's intern, Trump set a trap for Twitter

Rate this topic

kestrel
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ladybird said:

At least a living person can fight back.   As I said at the time, Ford deserved to be heard, same as Reade.

And we can expect to see you demanding to see her in a congressional investigation live streamed in??? 3...2...1..Yeah thought so, and I'm certain that I remember you defending Kavanaugh's due process rights, at the time, and just for clarity's sake if she was a "Living Person" we wouldn't be having this conversation. Just sayin

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

LeansToTheRight
7 hours ago, Ladybird said:

He is using this dead intern to bash Scarborough, with implications that she's some kind of cheating harlot. 

You're completely wrong. 

Exactly - he’s bashing Scarborough.  Who is alive! Just like Kavanaugh was being bashed, he was alive, and was fighting back.  It’s not the same situation.  You are wrong on that part.

zurg
14 hours ago, Ladybird said:

So the president used the death of this young woman to goad Twitter into action, despite the hurt it would bring her grieving family members. 

That about the size of it?

I don't think so. Scarborough's role in the woman's death hasn't been determined yet.

How do you know what happened? How do you know what the family might know, what deals might have happened? How do you know the parents even loved their daughter? All because they say so and there's no need to investigate anything, even though there are many unanswered questions? So you would like to use this lady's death to claim that Trump is an unfit president, and get rid of him, despite the injustice it would deliver to the 2016 election.

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Ladybird said:

So the president used the death of this young woman to goad Twitter into action, despite the hurt it would bring her grieving family members. 

Duplicate.

Edited by zurg

Ladybird
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, zurg said:

I don't think so. Scarborough's role in the woman's death hasn't been determined yet.

How do you know what happened? How do you know what the family might know, what deals might have happened? How do you know the parents even loved their daughter? All because they say so and there's no need to investigate anything, even though there are many unanswered questions? So you would like to use this lady's death to claim that Trump is an unfit president, and get rid of him, despite the injustice it would deliver to the 2016 election.

Scarborough was in DC at the time. It has already been investigated. 

How do we know her parents loved her? Good gawd.. It takes some extra special, twisted-superfan, Trump devotion to come up with that one.  You cannot be taken seriously.

Edited by Ladybird
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
19 hours ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Joe Scarborough is the one being attacked.  He is still alive.  So your point on this particular segment is completely wrong.

The suggestions that Trump is pushing is that the woman was having an affair.  Trump’s insinuations are that Scarborough was involved.  I am pretty sure the facts show that Scarborough was in DC, so it doesn’t target Scarborough, it targets her family.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Dutch13
10 hours ago, zurg said:

Nobody is USING this woman but Trump........something America has come to expect from Donald Trump his entire adult life.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
12 hours ago, zurg said:

Its not racist/fascist/sexist/pandering/lying/misrepresenting...when we do it!

facist.jpg

tonguezilla
On 5/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ladybird said:

At least a living person can fight back.   As I said at the time, Ford deserved to be heard, same as Reade.

What goes around comes around, live with it.

Ladybird
2 hours ago, tonguezilla said:

What goes around comes around, live with it.

hmmm. Doesn't really make sense within the context of my comment, but ok.

Specs
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

The suggestions that Trump is pushing is that the woman was having an affair.  Trump’s insinuations are that Scarborough was involved.  I am pretty sure the facts show that Scarborough was in DC, so it doesn’t target Scarborough, it targets her family.

Actually Joe said so himself that he was having an affair and joked about having to get rid of her on a national radio station...

hey, do not let that get in the way of your irrational hatred that President Trump beat your rino's in 2016.

How does it feel to lose to a real Democrat? 

Edited by Specs

zurg
17 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Scarborough was in DC at the time. It has already been investigated. 

How do we know her parents loved her? Good gawd.. It takes some extra special, twisted-superfan, Trump devotion to come up with that one.  You cannot be taken seriously.

I have not seen that Scarborough was found blameless because he had a solid alibi. If that is the case, then I was wrong. I would appreciate a definitive link though, from a neutral source, not opinion. It's hard to believe that claim without further proof.

Twisted superfan? That's a weird claim. All I'm stating is that there is no reason for a regular person whose only source of information in these kinds of cases is articles written by members of the media, to jump in and just believe what is stated. You obviously do believe ALL anti-Trump statements, and cannot handle being challenged about it. What are you, a twisted superhater?

Ladybird
7 hours ago, zurg said:

I have not seen that Scarborough was found blameless because he had a solid alibi. If that is the case, then I was wrong. I would appreciate a definitive link though, from a neutral source, not opinion. It's hard to believe that claim without further proof.

Twisted superfan? That's a weird claim. All I'm stating is that there is no reason for a regular person whose only source of information in these kinds of cases is articles written by members of the media, to jump in and just believe what is stated. You obviously do believe ALL anti-Trump statements, and cannot handle being challenged about it. What are you, a twisted superhater?

You could check the congressional record. He was in DC for a vote.

• Disagree (-1) 1