To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Squirrel

Why is the only thing people can’t agree on responsibility

Rate this topic

Squirrel

Strange everyone I know agrees the police officer was guilty. Everyone agreed peaceful protest was ok. The police officer was arrested and charged. But there are riots anyway. Now it seems people that want to defend or justify those. I don’t understand what these riots achieve other then dividing people. Will anyone on the left actually condemn them or ask that the minorities in over are held accountable? I understand it’s blm, antifa all the usual left but bags. But if I’m supposed to be held accountable for slavery, white privalage and every other thing I had no part of long past. Shouldn’t the minority community at a minn hold these people responsible? If not the left wing agitators? Anyone else tired of two standards

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
45 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Strange everyone I know agrees the police officer was guilty. Everyone agreed peaceful protest was ok. The police officer was arrested and charged. But there are riots anyway. Now it seems people that want to defend or justify those. I don’t understand what these riots achieve other then dividing people. Will anyone on the left actually condemn them or ask that the minorities in over are held accountable? I understand it’s blm, antifa all the usual left but bags. But if I’m supposed to be held accountable for slavery, white privalage and every other thing I had no part of long past. Shouldn’t the minority community at a minn hold these people responsible? If not the left wing agitators? Anyone else tired of two standards

Yep I'm sure there are folks against it..But you have to understand something this double standard is the foundation of what the Left uses to #1 Keep whitey on the hook..#2 keep the slaves on the plantation..both things are necessary to the left to attain and hold power..and the Power is the bottom line...

Kestrel...

Squirrel

I can’t see how people on the left can’t see it or admit it. Even when confronted with facts. I’m not racist most of the minorities I know aren’t but they can’t see that 1 point. It’s usually listen we agree on 90% of everything except this and that controlles how you vote. I just don’t logically understand. I understand why the democrats and left do it. I don’t understand how individuals buy into it. If that makes sense

Dean Adam Smithee
2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

There's something MORE going on. People don't loot AT&T stores in Atlanta because of some cop's misdeeds in Minneapolis...unless somebody is 'organizing' it all.

FIND that somebody(s). If they should somehow happen to become 'disappeared' then *I* for one won't be asking too many pesky questions.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Timothy

I don't support the rioting, looting, or vandalism.

From most reports that I've seen much of the vandalism has been committed by white people.  And it's mostly being done by opportunists whose main agenda is not black lives matter.  A combination of false-flag white supremacists, extreme left anarchists, and others with no political purpose who just like violence and looting.

The overwhelming majority of actual protesters are peaceful.

MontyPython
6 minutes ago, Timothy said:

From most reports that I've seen much of the vandalism has been committed by white people.  And it's mostly being done by opportunists whose main agenda is not black lives matter.  A combination of false-flag white supremacists, extreme left anarchists, and others with no political purpose who just like violence and looting.

:comfort:

Several of us have already pointed out the fact that plenty of white trash has been involved with the burning/smashing/looting/etc, along with the rest of the trash.

This isn't a "race" thing, it's a leftist thing. Black/white...old/young...male/female...whichever demographic you wanna focus on, the fact is that it's leftists who are rioting. And that's just standard fare from the left.

<_< 

Squirrel
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

Now address why the left because we can agree that’s the majority are not held accountable , white or black. If as you say and I’ve said in other posts 90% of the protesters are peaceful why are they allowing 10 out of 100 allowing them to act out? Are they cowards? Your post is a perfect example , you give an excuse but can’t hold them accountable? Why is that? Is it that hard to say the left censoreded this one up?what would it take before you held them accountable, your house or business burning down? Guess what at that point I don’t care. They are your people you deal with it. White supremisists nope haven’t seen any evidence of that antifa yep. But as you said far left your people the left.

Edited by Squirrel