The Minneapolis Disaster has Democrat Fingerprints All Over It

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

The Minneapolis Disaster has Democrat Fingerprints All Over It

https://www.frontpagemag.com/

Daniel Greenfield

Mon Jun 1, 2020

Article:

After leftist riots killed an African-American Federal Protective Service officer, caused severe injuries, destroyed businesses and vandalized churches and synagogues across Democrat cities, some difficult questions are being asked about what Democrat elected officials could have done to prevent this.

Mayor Bill de Blasio blamed President Trump for the violent riots that consumed New York City as well as many other cities across the country. "The President of the United States help create this atmosphere," he falsely claimed. "It doesn't matter what your party affiliation is. It doesn't matter what you think of President Trump, there's been an uptick in tension and hatred and division."

On MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters also argued that President Trump was to blame, "He has disparaged blacks in so many ways. All that stuff about loving blacks is so disingenuous. Nobody believes that. He’s such a liar. He cannot be trusted. And yes, I think he has emboldened those who are racist. He’s emboldened police officers to be nastier, tough, to do things like the chokehold. I believe all of that."

Washington D.C. Mayor Bowser tweeted that she stands with the protesters besieging the White House, "While he hides behind his fence afraid/alone, I stand w/ people peacefully exercising their First Amendment Right after the murder of #GeorgeFloyd & hundreds of years of institutional racism."

Despite these false claims by Democrat politicians, the riots were and are purely a Democrat product.

The Democrats chose to support Black Lives Matter and to coddle Antifa. Minnesota’s Attorney General Keith Ellison had previously posed with a copy of Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, touting it as "the book that strike fear in the heart of" Trump. Now Ellison has been tweeting conspiracy theories that blame the riots on "white supremecists”. But, the only white supremacists on the scene are Democrats.

Minneapolis' last Republican mayor stepped down in 1974. While his city burned, Mayor Jacob Frey, a Biden supporter, attacked President Trump, whining, “weakness is refusing to take responsibility for your own actions, weakness is pointing your finger at someone else in a time of crisis.”

That’s exactly what Frey and the Democrats have been doing in the face of the riots. Frey, a former community organizer, had repeatedly tweeted support for the Black Lives Matter racist hate group that is carrying out much of the violence. Instead of taking responsibility, Frey is blaming President Trump.

Chief Medaria Arradondo was handpicked by Frey's predecessor as the city's African-American police boss after the shooting of Justine Damond, an Australian woman reporting a crime, by Mohammed Noor, a Somali Muslim officer. Arradondo replaced Janee Harteau, the first female chief of the force.

Arradondo, like Harteau, came into office promising transformational change. He had already sued the city for racial discrimination, winning a huge settlement, and had all the right buzzwords about diversity and equity.

"I'm committed to making sure that when the history is written, we are on the right side of history," he declared at his first press conference, echoing Obama.

That's the police force on whose watch the Floyd riots began.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

Mayor Bill de Blasio blamed President Trump for the violent riots that consumed New York City as well as many other cities across the country. "The President of the United States help create this atmosphere," he falsely claimed. "It doesn't matter what your party affiliation is. It doesn't matter what you think of President Trump, there's been an uptick in tension and hatred and division."

On MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters also argued that President Trump was to blame, "He has disparaged blacks in so many ways. All that stuff about loving blacks is so disingenuous. Nobody believes that. He’s such a liar. He cannot be trusted. And yes, I think he has emboldened those who are racist. He’s emboldened police officers to be nastier, tough, to do things like the chokehold. I believe all of that."

Washington D.C. Mayor Bowser tweeted that she stands with the protesters besieging the White House, "While he hides behind his fence afraid/alone, I stand w/ people peacefully exercising their First Amendment Right after the murder of #GeorgeFloyd & hundreds of years of institutional racism."

Statements like these make it abundantly clear why the mascot of the Democratic party is a jackass.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
12 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Statements like these make it abundantly clear why the mascot of the Democratic party is a jackass.

Perfectly put. +1

Yup, only the truly blind and/or mindlessly partisan are STILL deluding themselves Trump is in any conceivable manner "responsible" for the riots/destruction/looting/burning/etc. OR that this one rogue cop is somehow "representative" of any alleged "racism" which is "inherent" in police forces.

The left are 100% responsible for the "I'm gonna get me some" attitude so rampant in so many segments of today's society. Trying to blame this on Trump is beyond mere stupidity and well into the realm of utter insanity.

<_< 

Severian

Funny isn't it, people like Sharpton, and other big Democrats, praised Trump for his enlightened views on race and support of blacks, as long as he wasn't running for office as a Republican. As soon a he came down that escalator, he was the most racist person eva, why, he practically had a white hood on all the time. They have to shriek racist because he's done more for black unemployment (pre Wuhan Plague) and for prison reform than any Democrat.

• Agree (+1) 2