North Carolina Dems Endorse Looting

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

North Carolina Dems Endorse Looting

https://www.frontpagemag.com/

Daniel Greenfield

Mon Jun 1, 2020

Article:

"Let me be clear about one thing: People are more important than property. Black Lives do Matter," Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina declared.

Property is a capitalist abstraction to Marxists. It's also someone's home, someone's livelihood, someone's life. It's what separates free people from serfs. The Left wants serfs and so hates the idea of property.

Governor Cooper, announcing in the middle of violent riots, that people's property doesn't matter when a Black Lives Matter mob is out there ransacking people's stores, is an endorsement of the rioting, and an announcement that people will not be protected from the BLM mob.

Just to hammer that message home, Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown declared, "I will not put an officer in harm’s way to protect the property inside of a building."

Full Story

MontyPython

Just to hammer that message home, Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown declared, "I will not put an officer in harm’s way to protect the property inside of a building."

Then you need to be FIRED forthwith, you worthless piece of sh*t.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown

It is astonishing the level of criminal element within law enforcement when they outright state that they will not do their duty, and the same being said for politicians who have no compunction to protect the innocent business owners in their state while clearly intimidated and fearful of the political ramifications of growing a backbone and standing up against the tactics of looters and violent rioters.

Shameful.

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel

Anyone surprised? The lefts still claiming mostly just peaceful protests. I’m acutaully more surprised none of our left members are defending this statement or one of their party leaders. Not even a what about I guess the talking points aren’t out yet

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

Well let me be clear. If you haven't figured out what the DNC is all about by now then you are truly a lost idiot and deserve EVERYTHING they do to you. DO NOT flee to a Republican state afterwards claiming you are victims of oppression. We don't want you here screwing up our state. Stay where your voted for this fascism.

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
38 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Well let me be clear. If you haven't figured out what the DNC is all about by now then you are truly a lost idiot and deserve EVERYTHING they do to you. DO NOT flee to a Republican state afterwards claiming you are victims of oppression. We don't want you here screwing up our state. Stay where your voted for this fascism.

Sorry, Tagg, but I left California after voting Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION SINCE THE AGE OF 18 and my vote NEVER counted for ANYTHING because of the overwhelming corruption in the election process in the state that has grown to such a behemoth that it's killing the state.

Not every person leaving a left controlled state is a contributor to the problems there.

ThePatriot

Any politician endorsing rioting and looting needs to lose their job!

Clearly they DO NOT DESERVE to be paid by the very people and businesses that provide their cushy jobs!

Taggart Transcontinental
20 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Sorry, Tagg, but I left California after voting Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION SINCE THE AGE OF 18 and my vote NEVER counted for ANYTHING because of the overwhelming corruption in the election process in the state that has grown to such a behemoth that it's killing the state.

Not every person leaving a left controlled state is a contributor to the problems there.

I left Cali at 18 as well, but those there now are stuck based on their own volition and I have been lectured by enough woke children to know that it runs deep now.

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I left Cali at 18 as well, but those there now are stuck based on their own volition and I have been lectured by enough woke children to know that it runs deep now.

You misunderstand my post,  I left last year.  I am going to be 55 this year.  I spent a lifetime casting my votes to fight against the bullschiff that has been happening there.

Because of the corruption and the machinations in Sacramento to completely destroy the election process in the state there's no way that anyone with a conservative point of view can be heard.

Having said that, they also don't all have the financial wherewithal to get the EFF out of the state.  I was incredibly lucky that I was able to do so through sad circumstances that opened up that avenue for me.

Not everyone in California voted for what has been done to the state nor is responsible for it.  I have friends who are still there and are working very hard to get the EFF out themselves.

I

Taggart Transcontinental
4 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You misunderstand my post,  I left last year.  I am going to be 55 this year.  I spent a lifetime casting my votes to fight against the bullschiff that has been happening there.

Because of the corruption and the machinations in Sacramento to completely destroy the election process in the state there's no way that anyone with a conservative point of view can be heard.

Having said that, they also don't all have the financial wherewithal to get the EFF out of the state.  I was incredibly lucky that I was able to do so through sad circumstances that opened up that avenue for me.

Not everyone in California voted for what has been done to the state nor is responsible for it.  I have friends who are still there and are working very hard to get the EFF out themselves.

I

I understand it, I am just tired of the excuses. The Democrat party through water warfare has all but destroyed the RNC. The RNC allowed that to happen. They allowed the DNC to destroy them. Thus the little people got run over. I voted in every election from 1987 until 2013 when I retired from the military. I can assure you I never voted for a democrat or their policies. The RNC played nice with a bunch of sharks and got eaten.

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I understand it, I am just tired of the excuses. The Democrat party through water warfare has all but destroyed the RNC. The RNC allowed that to happen. They allowed the DNC to destroy them. Thus the little people got run over. I voted in every election from 1987 until 2013 when I retired from the military. I can assure you I never voted for a democrat or their policies. The RNC played nice with a bunch of sharks and got eaten.

I agree with you, and it's high time for this whole 'gentleman's rules' bullschiff to get buried in the yard to fertilize the petunias, because you don't fight this level of corruption by turning the other cheek.

We are talking about our nation, and one state at a time it is being consumed by criminals, foreign and domestic, and one of the best places to fight that is at the voting booth, but when it has been hijacked and manipulated, it won't do any good.

That leaves the fighting to other places, and when we get to the point where we start fighting back, I don't see how the left is going to like it very much.

Unfortunately, that kind of fight leaves a lot of collateral damage.

Taggart Transcontinental
5 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I agree with you, and it's high time for this whole 'gentleman's rules' bullschiff to get buried in the yard to fertilize the petunias, because you don't fight this level of corruption by turning the other cheek.

We are talking about our nation, and one state at a time it is being consumed by criminals, foreign and domestic, and one of the best places to fight that is at the voting booth, but when it has been hijacked and manipulated, it won't do any good.

That leaves the fighting to other places, and when we get to the point where we start fighting back, I don't see how the left is going to like it very much.

Unfortunately, that kind of fight leaves a lot of collateral damage.

Exactly, which is why we hired a pit fighter to be POTUS and I am tired of the queensbury rules crowd acting like we should get our butts kicked anytime a democrat lays out a challenge.

• Like (+1) 1

Howsithangin
6 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Then you need to be FIRED forthwith, you worthless piece of sh*t.

<_< 

Yup!  Cuz that there is an invitation!

Bitch

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian

Marxists and other leftists view private property as an abstraction that gets in the way of their philosophy, and a sign of oppression because not everyone has the same stuff. In reality private property is someone's life, not everyone or even a tiny fraction just had all their stuff/money handed to them, most of us worked our asses off to earn it. I had a conversation years and years ago with someone who was aghast when I said I'd shoot someone trying to rob my house. You'd kill someone over your TV!?! You think his life is worth less than your TV? Absolutely, I replied, it was his decision that his life was worth risking for a TV, not me, I didn't force him to try and rob me. Plus, it's not "just" a TV, it represents my life. I paid for that TV, and the money I used to pay for it I earned by selling my labor for money. Say that TV was worth what I got paid for for 2 days of work, that means he's not stealing "just" my TV, he's robbing me of 2 days of my life, so hell yeah I'd shoot him.

The Constitution should have said "life, liberty, and private property."

• Agree (+1) 1