Ted Cruz Absolutely Takes Rod Rosenstein’s Head off During Senate Testimony

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Ted Cruz Absolutely Takes Rod Rosenstein’s Head off During Senate Testimony

https://www.redstate.com/

by Bonchie

on June 3, 2020

Article:

As I wrote earlier, Rod Rosenstein’s testimony is ongoing and clips are starting to come out and go viral. One such clip involves Ted Cruz, who absolutely took Rod Rosenstein’s head off, accusing him of either being complicit or grossly negligent. He lays out the case against the Obama administration and presses Rosenstein multiple times on why he allowed it to continue under his watch.

If you watch one clip from this testimony, it probably needs to be this one.

Rosenstein offers no good answers, again pleading his ignorance and dancing around the idea that he “reviewed” things but didn’t necessarily read them. Cruz continually comes back at him with all the veracity you’d expect from a seasoned lawyer. It gets to the point where it’s almost painful to watch.

Full Story

SinisterMrx

I am well beyond hoping or expecting this to amount to even a "smidgen" of a black mark on Obama's Affirmative action Presidency.

The man is endemnifyed from on low.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

When people who have top level clearance to 'be in the know'  claim ignorance, I start to smell something that dropped from the south end of a north bound bovine...

Tabla_Man

Rod Rosenstein is a typical Washington bureaucrat who is more concerned about padding his resume than he is about carrying out the duties of his office.  I agree with Senator Cruz that Rosenstein isn't complicit in this conspiracy but he is guilty of gross negligence.

searcher
5 hours ago, SinisterMrx said:

I am well beyond hoping or expecting this to amount to even a "smidgen" of a black mark on Obama's Affirmative action Presidency.

The man is endemnifyed from on low.

Actually, for the first time I'm actually starting to develop a smidgen of hope that this might actually go somewhere. I just don't want them handing out hundreds of immunity cards in hopes of getting up the next rung of the ladder. Save the immunity or maybe even pardons until it is all over and then pass out the rewards for helping the investigation.

Mark

5 hours ago, SinisterMrx said:

Taggart Transcontinental

This is getting ugly, Rosenstein is looking for a hole to ferret into.