To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Riots Cancelled – Grievance Network Back Together Again – Former President Obama and Floyd Family Attorney, Ben Crump, Now Execute Phase Two…

Rate this topic

kestrel

Cha Ching!..let the good times roll...just like the last ten times...nothing happens with regard to the "Community" in a month or so Race Inc will have extracted some "Reparations" and the status quo will return same oh same oh...I wish it would be different but I don't think it will the same hucksters have been at this game for a long time.

Kestrel...

theconservativetreehouse.com

Riots Cancelled – Grievance Network Back Together Again – Former President Obama and Floyd Family Attorney, Ben Crump, Now Execute Phase Two…

Once you see the strings on the grievance marionettes, you can never watch the pantomime without seeing them; thus the playbook is transparent. Team Black Lives Matter (BLM) and Team AME Church have again aligned, exactly as we expected.

Tonight at 5:00pm former President Barack Obama will deliver remarks about race and social justice during a virtual town-hall sponsored by his “my brother’s keeper” initiative. Simultaneous to that announcement, George Floyd family attorney, Benjamin Crump, delivers remarks from Minneapolis about healing, race and social justice.  To assist the sympathetic narrative Ben Crump introduces George Floyd’s son, Quincy Mason.

Benjamin Crump (AME) introduced the three word catch phrase “take a breath”; initiating a week of memorials for George Floyd that will travel to three states over 5 days. President Obama (BLM) will likely promote “take a knee” etc. [It’s always three words]

All of the activist grievance leaders, in addition to the politicians, have been instructed to reign-in the protests in coordination with the 5:00pm Obama remarks. That timing allows the media to present the ‘healing Obama’ narrative; riots and looting stop etc.

Meanwhile, attorney Ben Crump will deliver the same healing message with the added demand that all police officers must be arrested by the time the first memorial takes place at 1:00pm tomorrow.

The Rest:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/03/riots-cancelled-grievance-network-back-together-again-former-president-obama-and-floyd-family-attorney-ben-crump-now-execute-phase-two/#more-193438

• Agree (+1) 1

AmyBug

So, Obama looks like he saved the violence.  What a crock of crap. :( 

• Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee

Where was Obama a week ago?

kestrel
13 minutes ago, AmyBug said:

Predictable really...If you think this is about anything but "SHOW ME THE MONEY!..You're dreaming..but you probably already know that.:welcome: AmyBug...

Kestrel...

• Like (+1) 1

JerryL
Posted (edited)

As discussed with one of our resident victims on another thread, where is the proof that this incident has anything to do with race and not just puffed up police officers who don't feel accountable to anyone? 

The four officers on the scene could pose for a PR poster on Police Diversity.  The white guy was in the video doing the kneeling.  However, the black and Asian police did NOTHING to stop it and actively protected and screened the white officer.  Are they racist, too.  Then, the Chief of Police is black.  Does a black man head an organization that is systemically racist?  The city and the state are both solidly Democrat?  How could this level of racism even exist operating under that much diversity and PC and the benevolent Democrat party?  

Racism is the default answer these days.  And for some...president Obama, for one...it is VERY profitable.

Edited by JerryL
  • Best Post (+1) 1

kestrel
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, JerryL said:

As discussed with one of our resident victims on another thread, where is the proof that this incident has anything to do with race and not just puffed up police officers who don't feel accountable to anyone? 

The four officers on the scene could pose for a PR poster on Police Diversity.  The white guy was in the video doing the kneeling.  However, the black and Asian police did NOTHING to stop it and actively protected and screened the white officer.  Are they racist, too.  Then, the Chief of Police is black.  Does a black man head an organization that is systemically racist?  The city and the state are both solidly Democrat?  How could this level of racism even exist operating under that much diversity and PC and the benevolent Democrat party?  

Racism is the default answer these days.  And for some...president Obama, for one...it is VERY profitable.

Very profitable indeed!..There is a narrative that is recited like sacred text in these situations..has been this way all my life so I won't belabor the point but do recommend Mr Washington's fine missive.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." (Circa early 1900's I believe.)

Booker T. Washington

Us krackers could learn a thing or two from Mr Washington I do believe!

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Taggart Transcontinental
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Sheltering in place, you know Covid apparently only kills black people or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

The procedural guidelines for the departments use of force consider that to be an appropriate thing to do when someone is resisting. It's nonsense, but that's what you get in DNC Controlled cities. I can assure you my RNC controlled County does not allow us to even keep people on the ground for longer than it takes to get them restrained and into the car. If we have to hold them cuffed we sit them up away from bugs and let them sit and wait.

Noclevermoniker
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Taking Reggie Love’s virus suppository. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Hieronymous
30 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Sheltering in place, you know Covid apparently only kills black people or something.

Then I would think it would be more of a concern for Bill Clinton.

MontyPython
4 hours ago, AmyBug said:

Welcome, AmyBug.

:wave: 

Taggart Transcontinental
7 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

Then I would think it would be more of a concern for Bill Clinton.

The first "black president"?