To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Emma Watson shaved her head in solidarity W/BLM

Rate this topic

kestrel
Posted (edited)

I guess Emma (Hermione Granger of Harry Potter fame) Watson decided that the very best thing she could do to end the racial strife in Minn is to shave her head..I guess there are some more Hollywood Halfwits (BFTP) that are doing it too...mostly Gal's I guess...I can think of nothing that would be more consequential and uplifting to the "Community" than a large number of rich white ladies shaving off their locks in unifying solidarity with People Of Color!!! Power to the People! Can you feel it Sistah?..The Hope!..The Change!...#Bald For BLM

I'm not really sure who "4Chan is " But this was their troll to have some fun with the virtue signaling dingbats on twitter...This will be good for a laugh for a while..Wonder how many will actually do it..apparently there were thousands of tweets about in a very short time...

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

AntiObama

That's better than getting her hair burned off by one of the many arsonists.

What an F-tard.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Wtf?  :huh:

SinisterMrx

Poor young lady is a slave to perpetual virtue signalling.

Ever flailing to appease the ever fickle PC crowd that will surely devour her the moment she accidently runs afoul of their increasingly deranged edicts.

• Agree (+1) 1

erp

I love this!  Helps with identifying who the idiots are. 

I now know that if I see a bald white chick walking around, we got ourselves a moron. 
Proceed with caution, easy triggered alert  🚨 

👍

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

It would certainly help identify those who have the intelligence and social awareness of a Q-Tip if they walk around looking like one, don't you think? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

tailgunner

Which slum did she move to after burning her mansion down?

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection

Most of these White protesters are just virtue signaling. I'm guessing 99% of them took pictures of themselves protesting and posted it to facebook/instagram.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
12 hours ago, kestrel said:

I guess Emma (Hermione Granger of Harry Potter fame) Watson decided that the very best thing she could do to end the racial strife in Minn is to shave her head..I guess there are some more Hollywood Halfwits (BFTP) that are doing it too...mostly Gal's I guess...I can think of nothing that would be more consequential and uplifting to the "Community" than a large number of rich white ladies shaving off their locks in unifying solidarity with People Of Color!!! Power to the People! Can you feel it Sistah?..The Hope!..The Change!...#Bald For BLM

I'm not really sure who "4Chan is " But this was their troll to have some fun with the virtue signaling dingbats on twitter...This will be good for a laugh for a while..Wonder how many will actually do it..apparently there were thousands of tweets about in a very short time...

Kestrel...

She's not even an American citizen, so her point (or tantrum?) is moot.

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, erp said:

I love this!  Helps with identifying who the idiots are. 

I now know that if I see a bald white chick walking around, we got ourselves a moron. 
Proceed with caution, easy triggered alert  🚨 

👍

:exactly:

kestrel
15 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

It would certainly help identify those who have the intelligence and social awareness of a Q-Tip if they walk around looking like one, don't you think? 🤔

🤭

ASE

Yeah, that'll really show 'em!!!

:nuts:

scotsman

Tiresome virtue-signaller.

Still would though. She may be (socially) dumb, but she's a cutie.

• Agree (+1) 1