The lying about Donald Trump is now completely out of control

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

By Eddie Scarry
June 2, 2020 | 8:17pm | Updated
NY Post

<More About What You Expect From lefties Here>

Anti-Trump liberals (i.e., Democrats and the media) just have to find something — anything — wrong with the president, even if it means making it up.

The perpetually not-President Hillary Clinton on Monday shared a side-by-side photo of the White House, one lit up in a rainbow spectrum from 2015, when Barack Obama was in office, and the other appearing almost in pitch black with no lighting. “Elections matter,” tweeted Clinton.

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod shared the same image of the darkened White House, calling it “perfect symbolism,” because, “if ever the country needed the occupant of the White House to shed light, and not heat, now is the time. Sadly, the lights are out.”

Yet it turns out the photo passed off as a metaphor for Trump’s apathy toward police brutality and racism was actually, like the rainbow White House, from the Obama years.

So pervasive was that meme on social media that the Associated Press was moved to fact-check and let liberals know that, sorry, the slam dunk on Trump was actually an embarrassing rebound.

People even started saying Trump was “hiding in his bunker” and the lights went out — until a CNN reporter pointed out the main lights always go out at 11 p.m.

(snip)

Taggart Transcontinental
42 minutes ago, MTP Reggie said:

By Eddie Scarry
June 2, 2020 | 8:17pm | Updated
NY Post

Anti-Trump liberals (i.e., Democrats and the media) just have to find something — anything — wrong with the president, even if it means making it up.

The perpetually not-President Hillary Clinton on Monday shared a side-by-side photo of the White House, one lit up in a rainbow spectrum from 2015, when Barack Obama was in office, and the other appearing almost in pitch black with no lighting. “Elections matter,” tweeted Clinton.

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod shared the same image of the darkened White House, calling it “perfect symbolism,” because, “if ever the country needed the occupant of the White House to shed light, and not heat, now is the time. Sadly, the lights are out.”

Yet it turns out the photo passed off as a metaphor for Trump’s apathy toward police brutality and racism was actually, like the rainbow White House, from the Obama years.

So pervasive was that meme on social media that the Associated Press was moved to fact-check and let liberals know that, sorry, the slam dunk on Trump was actually an embarrassing rebound.

People even started saying Trump was “hiding in his bunker” and the lights went out — until a CNN reporter pointed out the main lights always go out at 11 p.m.

(snip)

This is a very weak example, I mean they validated a illegal investigation into Trump by claiming he paid hookers to pee on beds. I mean come on.

George Bailey

The title should read:  The lying ABOUT Donald Trump and BY Donald Trump is out of control.

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
5 hours ago, George Bailey said:

The title should read:  The lying ABOUT Donald Trump and BY Donald Trump is out of control.

Go ahead, start a thread, let’s see how many likes you get. 

George Bailey
3 hours ago, zurg said:

Go ahead, start a thread, let’s see how many likes you get. 

Yes, I have noticed that not many folks here care about Donald Trump lying......but do care when anybody else lies.

• Agree (+1) 2

LeansToTheRight
35 minutes ago, George Bailey said:

Yes, I have noticed that not many folks here care about Donald Trump lying......but do care when anybody else lies.

Lots of us care about lies.  Especially the many ones claiming he “lied”.

What I can tell you is that the lies told about Trump are the Pacific Ocean compared to Trump’s Dixie cup.

What I can also tell you is that the lies told by EVERY politician are ignored by the Left when said politicians have a D by their name.

But please do tell of all of Trump’s lies.  I’m sure you have a handy sample off the top of your head you can share with the group.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Severian

If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance...Derp.

Benghazi was due to an internet video...Derp

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
2 hours ago, George Bailey said:

Like LTTR said, let’s see the list. 

MontyPython
19 hours ago, George Bailey said:

10 hours ago, George Bailey said:

LTTR put it perfectly when he compared Trump's dixie cup of lies to the pacific ocean of lies told ABOUT him.

Does Trump lie? Yup, he sure does. Does he lie all day every day the way his "opposition" does? Not even close.

:rolleyes:

• Disagree (-1) 1

LeansToTheRight

Bump.  Waiting for that easy-to-provide list...

MontyPython
2 hours ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Bump.  Waiting for that easy-to-provide list...

:popcorn: 

RedSoloCup
On 6/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, Severian said:

If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance...Derp.

Benghazi was due to an internet video...Derp

:exactly: