To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Russia Hoax: Nearly Three Dozen Subpoenas Approved for Obama Administration Officials

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Russia Hoax: Nearly Three Dozen Subpoenas Approved for Obama Administration Officials

https://thegreggjarrett.com/

By JARRETT STAFF

June 6, 2020

Article:

Senate Republicans had a lot of momentum Thursday for their investigation into the origins of the Russia probe. The Senate Homeland Security Committee authorized subpoena requests for “nearly three dozen” Obama administration officials, reports NBC News. In conjunction, the Judiciary Committee is considering more than 50 additional subpoenas; any action is reportedly postponed until next week.

What has been aptly referred to as “unmasking the unmaskers” the Senate Republicans seek to get to the bottom of how Trump campaign and transition officials were “unmasked” such as former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Additional questions they want answered are why the FISA application process was so deeply misused to spy on the Trump campaign and the FBI and special counsel’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

“The conduct we know that occurred during the transition should concern everyone and absolutely warrants further investigation,” said Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson (R-WI). “There are times when extraordinary situations require action whether or not we all agree” Johnson added.

Democrats clearly have no defense, proven by their pathetic argument that Republicans are motivated by an election year. “I’m disappointed that our committee is once again meeting to discuss a partisan investigation,” said Homeland Security ranking Democrat Gary Peters of Michigan. “I’m concerned about the timing of this investigation that did not become a priority until we entered into an election year.  Peters had the audacity to say he was “concerned about the timing” showing he could not be more of an out of touch hypocrite.

Full Story

AntonToo
Posted (edited)

Oh thank god.

Trump's DOJ could never really look into this, but Senate Republicans armed with congressional supoena power (is that even a thing still?) will now get to the bottom of it and refer it to...Trump's DOJ.

dog-and-pony-show.jpg[/

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

MontyPython

Good! It's about time somebody finally did something about those traitors/criminals/scumbags.

:woohoo:

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
24 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Oh thank god.

Trump's DOJ could never really look into this, but Senate Republicans armed with congressional supoena power (is that even a thing still?) will now get to the bottom of it and refer it to...Trump's DOJ.

dog-and-pony-show.jpg[/

Not very bright where politics are concerned, are you...

Having Obama administration officials testify on live television will expose the democrat treachery for all the world to see. Even if there are no convictions the reputation of the democrat party will forever be associated with government corruption. Even more so than they already are.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Not very bright where politics are concerned, are you...

Having Obama administration officials testify on live television will expose the democrat treachery for all the world to see. Even if there are no convictions the reputation of the democrat party will forever be associated with government corruption. Even more so than they already are.

Seems the ones that would have something to hide would simply do what Trump admin members did with the Congressional subpoenas - ignore it

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

The ones that would have something to hide will simply do what Trump admin members did - ignore it.

Obama is not in the White House...

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Obama is not in the White House...

So? Trumpian arguments about a broad executive privilege are not limited to a sitting president. 

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
Just now, AntonToo said:

So? Trumpian arguments about broad executive privilege are not limited to a sitting president. 

Executive privilege doesn't apply to the crimes democrats are guilty of.

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Executive privilege doesn't apply to the crimes democrats are guilty of.

Did you just seriously propose that there are separate executive priviledge standards for Democrats and Republicans?

Wow, talk about just coming out and admitting it.

shoot.jpg

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Natural Selection
Just now, AntonToo said:

Did you just seriously propose that there is a separate executive priviledge for Democrats and Republicans?

Wow.

Really dude, work on your reading comprehension.

I was referring to the crimes, not the party.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Did you just seriously propose that there are separate executive priviledge standards for Democrats and Republicans?

Wow, talk about just coming out and admitting it.

19 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

That'll make no difference to Anton, LOL. In another recent thread he demonstrated beyond all dispute that to him it's all political partisanship and gamesmanship without regard to who ACTUALLY committed crimes, including outright killing. It's just wanting "his side" to "win". He has no attention-span beyond that. He doesn't care that four American citizens were killed overseas without due process of law. He doesn't care how many firearms were illegally and deliberately smuggled across international borders, into the hands of murderous drug cartels, at least one of which was used to murder an American border patrol officer. And plenty more outright and unabashed criminal activity. Nope, doesn't matter to Anton because even though those were REAL crimes, they were committed by the Obama administration, so he flat-out doesn't care.

<_<

Edited by MontyPython
  • Agree (+1) 3

Squirrel

Logic goes out the window when you wear the racist lefts brown shirt.

• Best Post (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

I must’ve imagined you talking specifically about democrat crime as a criteria. :rolleyes:

Either way, good luck with those crime fantasies panning out, maybe after 3.5 years of exactly ZERO to show for them you’ll have something to soothe those blue balls.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

I must’ve imagined you talking specifically about democrat crime.

As I'm sure you know, the crimes committed by democrats are far and away much more serious than the petty violations of the Trump administration.

For your sake I hope your name doesn't come up....:lol:

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I must’ve imagined you talking specifically about democrat crime as a criteria. :rolleyes:

Either way, good luck with those crime fantasies panning out.

How’s that mueller report working out for you? Or are we still waiting on the next waste of tax payer dollars? I mean you repeatedly said that was going to be the end all. So keep waiting on that fantasy

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

As I'm sure you know, the crimes committed by democrats are far and away much more serious than the petty violations of the Trump administration.

For your sake I hope your name doesn't come up....:lol:

No I don’t know since there is not even an indictment of anyone for anything.

What I know is that for all the hot air and steamy promises you righties like to push you there is little-to-nothing actually delivered.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

What I know is that for all the hot air and steamy promises you righties like to push you there is little-to-nothing actually delivered.

Trump's second term is going to be quite a life-changer for you. Do you still have your passport? You may need it.

• Like (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Oh thank god.

dog-and-pony-show.jpg[/

Hope you like the taste of crow, Borscht Breath. Keep humping your communist leg of the week. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
5 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Like the walls closing in on Trump? Which time now? 
You’re a mental case. 

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

How’s that mueller report working out for you? Or are we still waiting on the next waste of tax payer dollars? I mean you repeatedly said that was going to be the end all. So keep waiting on that fantasy

You mean the Mueller report that documented 9-10 clear Obstruction of Justice episodes by our swampy president?

It went fine, though no quite as well as even more brazen Ukrainian episode Trump got ultimately impeached for.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 2

Natural Selection
Just now, AntonToo said:

You mean the Mueller report that documented 9-10 clear Obstruction of Justice episodes by our swampy president?

It went fine, though no quite as well as even more brazen Ukrainian episode Trump got ultimately impeached for.

Do you think Trump was impeached by the House for actual crimes or for political reasons?

• Like (+1) 2

Squirrel

You mean the one illegally based on false warrants by the democrats? The one that resulted in wait for it .... trump still your president and democrats now being investigated over it? If that’s the one your talking about yep. So the whole time you were yelling just wait you meant wait we will see democrats are corrupt? Or was there anouther point to your just wait pay off?

• Like (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You win the some guy Pissin in the Wind award for 2020.. And it’s not even July yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

Squirrel
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Please tell me what we are waiting for? So far it is the democrats being investigated and corrupt. Please tell me the pay off is they are held accountable for wasting my money as a tax payer. Hell maybe they are held accountable for illegal wire taping , warrants etc. I hope there’s a just wait pay off. The just wait you promised so far isn’t there.

• Like (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
5 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

You win the some guy Pissin in the Wind award for 2020.. And it’s not even July yet. 

You'd think that someone this monumentally wrong would have difficulty walking  because of the way their head is implanted deep in their gluteus maximus

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1