To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Russia Hoax: Nearly Three Dozen Subpoenas Approved for Obama Administration Officials

Rate this topic

firecoco
5 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You'd think that someone this monumentally wrong would have difficulty walking  because of the way their head is implanted deep in their gluteus maximus

How did he get a membership?.....

I’m pretty sure he didn’t buy one

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, firecoco said:

He strikes me as the type who always depends on the kindness of strangers...

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Either way, good luck with those crime fantasies panning out, maybe after 3.5 years of exactly ZERO to show for them you’ll have something to soothe those blue balls.

Ah, remember a few days ago when you said good luck with anything concrete like indictments happening? When you said there’s nothing going on, and won’t be? And you got several responses that they’re COMING, just because they hadn’t happened yet at the time, is no proof that they won’t happen in the future? Remember that discussion? Yeah, sure you don’t, cause what difference does it make at this point right? 

Well, the difference is that another step was taken. The tanks may be hundreds of miles away but they’re rolling slowly but surely in your direction....enjoy the calm before the squash! 

zurg
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Either way, good luck with those crime fantasies panning out, maybe after 3.5 years of exactly ZERO to show for them you’ll have something to soothe those blue balls.

Edited by zurg
Double post from mobile once again...

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, zurg said:

Ah, remember a few days ago when you said good luck with anything concrete like indictments happening? When you said there’s nothing going on, and won’t be? And you got several responses that they’re COMING, just because they hadn’t happened yet at the time, is no proof that they won’t happen in the future? Remember that discussion? Yeah, sure you don’t, cause what difference does it make at this point right? 

Well, the difference is that another step was taken. The tanks may be hundreds of miles away but they’re rolling slowly but surely in your direction....enjoy the calm before the squash! 

It was empty promise then and it still is today.

There is no step here, Republican  Senate will not bring Trump’s DOJ even an inch closer to an indictment or conviction. They just need a show to put on because their prospects for holding on to majority are looking grimmer by the day.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Do you think Trump was impeached by the House for actual crimes or for political reasons?

Trump got impeached for corruptly abusing his office. He pressured Ukraine with military aid hold (determined illegal by GAO) and other means so that they would publicly announce investigations into Bidens.

8 Senate Republicans agreed that he was guilty as charged by Article I, though they (except one) didn’t feel like impeaching him for it.

There is no doubt that Trump is going down in the history books as a swamper.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Trump got impeached for corruptly abusing his office. He pressured Ukraine with military aid hold (determined illegal by GAO) and other means so that they would publicly announce investigations into Bidens.

8 Senate Republicans agreed that he was guilty as charged by Article I, though they (except one) didn’t feel like impeaching him for it.

Sure, Skippy.  What color are the rubber walls in your room?

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

Yup, LOL, Anton must be a 'bot; a computer program deliberately designed to just ignore facts and automatically spew pro-Democrat/anti-Republican swill. It took a long time to convince me but I'm finally convinced: NO human capable of tying his own shoes could possibly be so hopelessly clueless about the conspicuous crimes of the Obama administration.

:no:

• Best Post (+1) 1

First Sarge
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Yup, LOL, Anton must be a 'bot; a computer program deliberately designed to just ignore facts and automatically spew pro-Democrat/anti-Republican swill. It took a long time to convince me but I'm finally convinced: NO human capable of tying his own shoes could possibly be so hopelessly clueless about the conspicuous crimes of the Obama administration.

He has Velcro shoe fasteners so it’s possible for him to be that clueless 

• Haha (+1) 1

firecoco

How did the "bot" get a membership?

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)

What I stated about Trump impeachment is pure FACT. Sorry you can't come to terms with that reality.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Squirrel
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

What I stated about Trump impeachment is pure FACT. Sorry you can't come to terms with that reality.

And how’s that useless impeachment working out for you? Come on say it still your president and democrats now being investigated.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

This is what the left does. Their crimes are exposed and then they accuse others of what they themselves are. It’s pretty brash, I’ll give them that. 

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
11 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

ROFL

:comfort: 

And how about the facts I've presented to you both in this thread and a previous thread? You know, about the MURDER of four Americans overseas, the MURDER of border patrol agent Brian Terry, the outright lies to the FISA court, etc etc etc...? Obama's administration was the most criminally corrupt in American history. No honest person still denies such long-established and irrefutable facts.

You have yet to even address any of those facts.

Golly, I can't imagine why...LOL...

:comfort: 

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
On 6/7/2020 at 5:58 AM, firecoco said:

I wish whoever paid for it would take it back.

Taggart Transcontinental
On 6/6/2020 at 2:27 PM, AntonToo said:

Oh thank god.

Trump's DOJ could never really look into this, but Senate Republicans armed with congressional supoena power (is that even a thing still?) will now get to the bottom of it and refer it to...Trump's DOJ.

dog-and-pony-show.jpg[/

Well I guess this post beats your normal beating of a dead horse

beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, zurg said:

This is what the left does. Their crimes are exposed and then they accuse others of what they themselves are. It’s pretty brash, I’ll give them that. 

...?

What country did Obama pressure to investigate his political opposition? What crime or abuse of office has he been convicted of?

What the hell are you talking about?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

JerryL
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

...?

What country did Obama pressure to investigate his political opposition? What crime or abuse of office has he been convicted of?

What the hell are you talking about?

Except that is not what happened.  Did you sleep through the impeachment? 

Not one person...not one...NOT.  ONE...could point to anything but what they "felt" or "believed" or "understood" to show that Trump was pressuring anybody to "investigate his political opposition."  Did you get the first part...NOT.  ONE.  Add to that the transcript of the actual conversation and that the person supposedly being pressured didn't feel like he was being pressured, didn't know that aid had been held up, and NEVER made the public announcement or did the investigation and STILL got the money.

Also, the thread's title says that they are issuing subpoenas on the "Russia hoax."  Completely different topic than the one you are on about and one that came up with ZERO evidence of improper conduct or collusion on the part of the Trump campaign or the President.  

BTW, the President was acquitted of all impeachment charges.  

You bottom feeding leftists sure have different standards for your politicians.  HRC is not guilty of anything because she was never charged yet Trump is still guilty even after he was acquitted of all charges.  And, after the House prosecution had their asses handed to them on a gold inlaid, diamond studded, silver platter.  They looked like the absolute morons they are.

Edited by JerryL
  • Best Post (+1) 2

AntonToo
7 hours ago, JerryL said:

Except that is not what happened.  Did you sleep through the impeachment? 

Not one person...not one...NOT.  ONE...could point to anything but what they "felt" or "believed" or "understood" to show that Trump was pressuring anybody to "investigate his political opposition."  Did you get the first part...NOT.  ONE.  Add to that the transcript of the actual conversation and that the person supposedly being pressured didn't feel like he was being pressured, didn't know that aid had been held up, and NEVER made the public announcement or did the investigation and STILL got the money.

Also, the thread's title says that they are issuing subpoenas on the "Russia hoax."  Completely different topic than the one you are on about and one that came up with ZERO evidence of improper conduct or collusion on the part of the Trump campaign or the President.  

BTW, the President was acquitted of all impeachment charges.  

You bottom feeding leftists sure have different standards for your politicians.  HRC is not guilty of anything because she was never charged yet Trump is still guilty even after he was acquitted of all charges.  And, after the House prosecution had their asses handed to them on a gold inlaid, diamond studded, silver platter.  They looked like the absolute morons they are.

I’m not even wasting my time on this bag of crazy. Go at least read the Article I.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Squirrel
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I’m not even wasting my time on this bag of crazy. Go at least read the Article I.

Of course you won’t. Facts are your worst enemy. Maybe you should just stick to talking to your self.

zurg
28 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I thought you countered with facts? That’s what you said before. Now you have no facts after all? You were *gasp* making it all up? 

Oh and - Wyn was right. 

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, zurg said:

I thought you countered with facts? That’s what you said before. Now you have no facts after all? You were *gasp* making it all up? 

Oh and - Wyn was right. 

We did that FOR MONTHS. 

...and how about letting Wyn RIP?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
20 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Should we delete all of the great quotes made by people who have passed away?

I guess that's why you people constantly make the same mistakes over and over.

• Like (+1) 1

zurg
29 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

We did that FOR MONTHS. 

Reality is this:

1) You didn’t do THAT for months; it wasn’t FACTS, it was your “facts”. 
2) We’ve done it (providing facts) for years, like Jerry just did. 

Also. Are you now trying to censor those who have passed? Censoring the living isn’t enough? 

• Like (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Should we delete all of the great quotes made by people who have passed away?

I guess that's why you people constantly make the same mistakes over and over.

Ok LETS NOT.

Wyn didn't have "great quotes" he had idiotic parroting he fell back on to make up for the fact that he lacked any capacity to rationally maintain his tax-cut cult dogmas. He had no capacity to even aknowdge existance of concepts like inflation and real growth adjustments that any serious historic revenue caparison requires.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1