To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Tom Arnold: Liberals should 'borrow our dad's hunting rifles' and confront Trump's 'misfit tools'

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Tom Arnold: Liberals should 'borrow our dad's hunting rifles' and confront Trump's 'misfit tools'
By Douglas Ernst
The Washington Times
Monday, June 8, 2020

<More Laughs Here>

Tom Arnold says it’s time for “liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters” by taking their parents’ firearms and confronting President Trump’s “misfit tools.”

The actor, known in recent years for his anti-Trump conspiracy theories and “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes” Viceland documentary, told fans over the weekend that George Floyd protests need higher stakes.

“2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it’s censoreding time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters,” he told his 264,000 Twitter followers on Saturday. “Borrow our dad’s hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools. Let’s do it @robreiner #BlackLivesMatter”

The message came in response to protests in the nation’s capital and images of unidentified federal police on hand.

“The Tide Is Turning.  We Are America. No Justice No Peace,” he added later in the day.

(snip)

<More Laughs Here>

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

Be careful what you wish for, progtard Tom.

Your big mouth cannot back up your whiny snowflake ass as you talk your :bs: while living inside of a gated mansion like the cowardly bitch that you are.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown

Like the old saying goes, 'Who you calling 'we', a**hole?'

• Agree (+1) 2

gravelrash

Too funny. The douche has no guns of his own so he has to rely on mommy and daddy for one. It's a short walk up the stairs from your parents' basement, Tom.

• Haha (+1) 3

oki

Really?  Idiot is so flippin' clueless that he thinks you can just borrow a gun and away ya' go.  Not even smart enough to understand that if someone does not own a firearm then chances of them knowing how to use it are near zero.  Either way, go for it.  The ensuing Turkey shoot would be one for the record books. 

• Agree (+1) 3

SinisterMrx

Tom,

Some children have the misfortune of being dropped on their heads accidently, by loving, remorseful parents.
Your parents, on the other hand, took turns throwing you up against a wall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Bad_Apple

Getting in line to be Tom's Huckleberry.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

PaleoPatriot

Hey Tom, you and your merry bunch can come up my way.  I'd like to introduce you to one of my scary black guns that just look evil.  You're gonna need to bring clean underwear with ya, or just &lt;censored&gt; your pants and run.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Ma Deuce

Demented lunatic.

Dollars to donuts says their parents old guns are probably bolt action rifles. Which I'm sure this idiot wouldn't even know how to load.

• Agree (+1) 1

CHARLIEB

Hey,Tom!! The best part of you ran down the inside of your mama's leg.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

ASE
3 hours ago, Bad_Apple said:

Getting in line to be Tom's Huckleberry.

Oh, HELL YEAH!!  I'd love to be toe to toe with tom arnold, rob reiner, ed asner, etc. Lets see if the pampered lefty limp-wrist liberal 'aggressives' are willing to back up their words.

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL

What a freaking idiot.  Getting paid exorbitant amounts of money for pretending sure does scramble the brains.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
38 minutes ago, JerryL said:

What a freaking idiot.  Getting paid exorbitant amounts of money for pretending sure does scramble the brains.

They think fame (of sorts) imparts wisdom.  Fools. 

RedSoloCup
13 hours ago, MTP Reggie said:

By Douglas Ernst
The Washington Times
Monday, June 8, 2020

<More Laughs Here>

Tom Arnold says it’s time for “liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters” by taking their parents’ firearms and confronting President Trump’s “misfit tools.”

The actor, known in recent years for his anti-Trump conspiracy theories and “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes” Viceland documentary, told fans over the weekend that George Floyd protests need higher stakes.

“2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it’s censoreding time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters,” he told his 264,000 Twitter followers on Saturday. “Borrow our dad’s hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools. Let’s do it @robreiner #BlackLivesMatter”

The message came in response to protests in the nation’s capital and images of unidentified federal police on hand.

“The Tide Is Turning.  We Are America. No Justice No Peace,” he added later in the day.

(snip)

<More Laughs Here>

I hope they do it to you, Tommy!

:biglaugh:

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
13 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Be careful what you wish for, progtard Tom.

Your big mouth cannot back up your whiny snowflake ass as you talk your :bs: while living inside of a gated mansion like the cowardly bitch that you are.

:exactly:

RedSoloCup
11 hours ago, SinisterMrx said:

Tom,

Some children have the misfortune of being dropped on their heads accidently, by loving, remorseful parents.
Your parents, on the other hand, took turns throwing you up against a wall.

:biglaugh:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
10 hours ago, Ma Deuce said:

Demented lunatic.

Dollars to donuts says their parents old guns are probably bolt action rifles. Which I'm sure this idiot wouldn't even know how to load.

Bet they are a single shot .22 LR and the handguns are .25 ACP. :lol:

oki

I say we be generous and give them a little 'training', especially in teaching muzzle inspections of a loaded rifle.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
3 minutes ago, oki said:

I say we be generous and give them a little 'training', especially in teaching muzzle inspections of a loaded rifle.

Leave that to Al Gore. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Leave that to Al Gore. 

al-Gore-Vietnam.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

oki
3 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Leave that to Al Gore. 

For a man who 'invented the internet' and knows all about the world and environment that photo proves him 'all kinds of stupid'.

Even for a 'Journalist' he should have known better. 

• Best Post (+1) 1

linewinder

People that dont practice gun safety are asking for serious consequences. 

The first rule is to treat every gun as if it is loaded 

Case in point;     Oops!

Graphic video.

Holland25

What a no talent idiot. I just read his net worth is $30 million. From what I read I guess he got most of his money from Rosanne. I knew from the minute I saw this guy that he had no talent except ingratiating himself to people he could get money and opportunity from. Rosanne hired this confidence man as a writer and he wrote himself into the cast. I also knew from his frenzied mania that he was a drug addict as so he was. After seeing the endless parade of losers that have made it rich in entertainment, if I could go back in time, I would have thrown myself into it. Arnold is a great inspiration to show people who are arrogant, pushy and have no talent that that shouldn't stop you from getting what you want. This outrageous foolish and childish statement speaks volumes to what kind of cretin this parasite is.

RedSoloCup
3 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

al-Gore-Vietnam.jpg

What a maroon!