To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

We’re Not All In This Together

Rate this topic

Liz

The governors running the lockdowns are not in this with us.

FrontPageMag

Daniel Greenfield

Wed Jun 10, 2020

Excerpt:

"We're All In This Together," the sappy title of one of several bad songs, has become the Ministry of Information slogan of the pandemic. You hear it while shopping for groceries at the supermarket, see it on billboards that tell you to social distance your way off the street, and in every single ad on TV.

And then, after months of being locked indoors and that we were out to kill grandma if we left the house, the same media lauded massive numbers of rioters crowding together to curse the cops.

The political fiction of the pandemic died once its administrators found a shiny new fascist object.

Mayor Bill de Blasio went from threatening the Orthodox Jewish community for holding a funeral to appearing without a mask at an anti-police rally even as much of New York City is still shut down.

"Mr. Mayor, are we in a pandemic or not? And do we have one set of rules for protesters and another for everyone else?" Hamodia, an Orthodox Jewish publication, asked De Blasio.

"When you see a nation… grappling with... 400 years of American racism, I'm sorry, that is not the same question as... the devout religious person who wants to go back to services," he snapped back.

Governor Murphy described anti-lockdown and anti-police protests as being in "different orbits".

Just to be clear, we’re not all in this together. And we never were. Social distancing doesn’t apply when you’re burning down cities, you can only get sick when you’re praying to G-d or burying your dead.

The lockdowns existed at the pleasure of the politicians implementing them. And when the politicians found a lefty cause that they really liked, the rioters and looters were exempted from social distancing like kids told that they can leave algebra class early on Tuesday to go protest for the environment.

Lockdowns were always for little people. Not for celebrities, politicians or political radicals.

Martha Stewart is quarantining with her driver, housekeeper, and gardener. Lefty author Neil Gaiman decided that he needed to get away from his wife and flew from New Zealand to Scotland. David Geffen, the Hollywood billionaire tycoon who helped finance Buttigieg’s presidential campaign, tweeted, “Isolated in the Grenadines avoiding the virus” from his $590 million yacht which boasts a staff of 55.

The riots just applied to the rioters and looters the same privilege that politicians had enjoyed.

Governor J.B. Pritzker's wife and daughter enjoyed the lockdown far from Illinois on their equestrian estate near Palm Beach, and then headed to the 230-acre horse farm in Wisconsin that the Illinois boss had bought his wife as an anniversary present. After claiming that his family deserved privacy and was being endangered by reports of his hypocrisy, the billionaire contended that their travel was essential.

"We have a working farm. They’re there now. There are animals on that farm, that it’s an essential function to take care of animals at a farm, so that’s what they’re doing,” he argued.

He didn’t explain who was taking care of the horses once his wife and daughter went on to Wisconsin.

Then he banned a reporter who had first tweeted about it from his press conferences.

*snip*

When you hear another, "We're All In This Together," commercial, remember that it’s probably the brainchild of a Bernie Sanders supporter who found a second home in upstate New York or Vermont.

*snip*

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/were-not-all-together-daniel-greenfield/

• Best Post (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

"When you see a nation… grappling with... 400 years of American racism, I'm sorry, that is not the same question as... the devout religious person who wants to go back to services," he snapped back.

When the narrative no longer suits you and people are on to your lies, deceit and the fraud you've been perpetrating against the citizens in your city and throughout the nation, the politicians double down on the lies and rhetoric with an astonishing amount of bile.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup

I knew it was all crap from the beginning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

gravelrash

Wuhan flu gave the Left an opportunity to go back to picking winners and losers.  This won't end the way they think it will.

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

The hypocrisy is so obvious, most American voters won’t fall for the left/media propaganda. 

I still fully believe that by far the best route to a Biden victory is voter fraud. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
3 hours ago, RedSoloCup said:

I knew it was all crap from the beginning. 

So did I and I said as much.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BootsieBets said:

Whenever I hear someone in power say “We are all in this together” I know it is nothing but a bunch of propaganda pablum.  They never endure the same things that the working class has to, so quit telling us we are in “it” together.  “WE” does not include “YOU” so stop patronizing.

:exactly:

Hollyweird  included too!

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
2 hours ago, BootsieBets said:

Whenever I hear someone in power say “We are all in this together” I know it is nothing but a bunch of propaganda pablum.  They never endure the same things that the working class has to, so quit telling us we are in “it” together.  “WE” does not include “YOU” so stop patronizing.

Exactly correct. +1

As I've said in other threads - Some millionaire celebrity (movies, TV, sports, music, whatever) in their huge mansion with swimming pools and tennis courts and fancy cars and huge kitchens full of exotic foods...etc etc etc...telling me "we're" all in this "together", and we "all" need to "hunker down" at home, LOL, can kiss my rosy-red @$$. Tell ya what, mindless millionaire, let's switch places! That's right, I'll "hunker down" at your place, and you can "hunker down" here in my teeny-tiny apartment and live off my small supply of turkey-based "hot dogs" and boxes of mac & cheese.

Fair enough?

:whistle:

• Like (+1) 2

BootsieBets
1 hour ago, RedSoloCup said:

:exactly:

Hollyweird  included too!

Oh, that goes without saying!  And any 7 figure New York airhead news pundit. 😠

• Like (+1) 1

First Sarge
Posted (edited)

I for one am sick and tired of all the commercials, I dont watch much tv but I hear them all the time. I have noticed the the PD has been purged from the essential workers are heroes ads though.

Edited by First Sarge
Misspelled a word
  • Agree (+1) 2

BootsieBets
51 minutes ago, First Sarge said:

I for one am sick and tired of all the commercials, I dont watch much tv but I hear them all the time. I have noticed the the PD has been purged from the essential workers are heroes ads though.

After the sickening display of the “healthcare workers” kneeling and applauding the protesters on, I would like to see those commercials taken off.  After they told us we were selfish and going to “kill Grandma” for wanting to go back out and work to put food on our tables, then they turn around and pay no attention to protesters not wearing masks, screaming (how about spreading those virus particles), and standing shoulder to shoulder (no social distancing there.)  I have very little regard for many of those workers - who should have been consistent in telling everyone it was important to follow their rules if they made any difference.  They turned out to be just as hypocritical as the power-hungry tyrants making the lock down rules.   Their snide "See you in a while" signs didn't seem to show up for any of the Floyd protesters.   Let’s see what they say if/when there is a spike in cases where there were large protests.  

• Agree (+1) 2

Liz
5 hours ago, BootsieBets said:

Every time I see those stupid and insulting PSAs, I have to restrain myself from throwing a brick through my television.

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
47 minutes ago, Liz said:

Every time I see those stupid and insulting PSAs, I have to restrain myself from throwing a brick through my television.

Same here. I worked too hard to buy that big screen TV to wreck it because of all the covid19, white guilt and pandering to thugs :bs: that I'm seeing on every channel now over and over. I just turn it off and go do something else.

Liz
13 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Same here. I worked too hard to buy that big screen TV to wreck it because of all the covid19, white guilt and pandering to thugs :bs: that I'm seeing on every channel now over and over. I just turn it off and go do something else.

Yep.  :P

• Agree (+1) 3

Liz
41 minutes ago, GrimV said:

20200611-160240.jpg

NO!  No one would believe that!  😛

SARGE
2 hours ago, Liz said:

I thought it was just me.

WarDog

Not only did they build a wall per GrimV's meme , they are also checking ID's to see if you actually live in the area they control...same people I'm sure, that don't think we need to check ID's for voting.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, GrimV said:

20200611-160240.jpg

#Irony 

ilja

What makes me sickest of all is that most of my fellow Patriots, relatives, friends that claim to be Pro-American went along with it and were calling anyone out who did not with their, but I don't want to get anyone else sick BS. 

As for those that are still on the Democrat Plantation, they are still wearing their masks and scared to go out too much. 

• Agree (+1) 1