3 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Because all lives matter.

Not for criminal scum they don't.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, erp said:

Please! The guy last night fired on a cop with the cops taser. Maybe, just maybe he was making a bad choice that did not end well for him?

And Floyd was a two but loser who also put himself in a position to be questioned by cops. Maybe, just maybe he shouldn’t have made the choice to struggle with the police in the back of the squad car. 

Don’t feed me this “live with it” <censored> if you are willing to call out bad behavior.  

The bottom line is this with the police, comply or you could die.

The "victims" were not innocent.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Agree (+1) 1

2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Which is a non-lethal weapon.

Garrett Rolfe chose to respond with deadly force, despite the lack of any mortal threat to himself or anyone else.

So, the cops are supposed to take it when somebody points what looks like a gun at them?

You're nuts.

• Agree (+1) 2

Martin
3 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Which shows Rayshard Brooks running away, then Garrett Rolfe shooting and killing him.

Also shows Brooks shooting the stolen taser at the policeman pursuing him.  

• Agree (+1) 3

zurg
5 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Who are you to be so dismissive of another human being's life?

Most people don’t really care about deaths of people they know nothing about. For the vast majority of people, you included, it’s impossible to force a person to like or love someone else. Thus, what you call dismissive, is just a typical human emotion. And it’s independent of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. It may have a slight correlation with age - older people may start caring more on the average. 

There is only one Jesus and there are very few Mother Teresas and Gandhis. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Somebody who has had plenty of interactions with the police and is still alive, because I'm not STUPID enough to fight them, grab their weapons, run away, and fire the weapon at them. If I have a grievance I take it to court.

Anybody stupid enough to do those things and gets shot as a result has gotten exactly what they were asking for.

<_<

Same here. I have dealt with many punk cops back in the day who have threatened to beat me up over alleged traffic offenses. I never ran my mouth/smarted off or did anything to provoke them either. They were just plain vicious and often harassed many young people in my neighborhood (especially white kids, imagine that?) for nothing but hanging out at a corner store back at that time and the store owner never complained and welcomed the kids buying sodas, candy, etc.. I never dreamed about resisting or attacking them even though I didn't deserve their harsh treatment and always obeyed whatever they told me to do.

• Agree (+1) 4

MontyPython
6 minutes ago, Martin said:

Also shows him resisting arrest, physically fighting the police, and stealing the taser in the first place.

<_<

• Agree (+1) 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, searcher said:

Far as I know humans are a species. Y'all are sure going out of your way to be offended. 

Mark

Don't all proggies?  :shrug:

• Agree (+1) 3

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Martin said:

And he missed, unlike this dude who resisted arrest, assaulted state troopers, and even tased one of them:

Police: Dover Twp. man attacked state troopers with Taser

by Tina Locurto, York Dispatch

A Dover Township man is accused of tasing officers after resisting arrest on Saturday, according to Pennsylvania State Police. 

Scott Orvis, 37, is charged with several counts of felony aggravated assault and two counts of disarming a law enforcement officer.

State police responded to the incident around 1 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 100 block of South Pine Street in Red Lion.

Orvis instigated a fight with another man after that man dropped off Orvis' girlfriend at her house, according to court documents. Orvis wouldn't let the man leave the driveway and punched him in the face, police said.

Troopers were dispatched to the house, but Orvis refused to open the door for them. His girlfriend unlocked the door for police, but Orvis tried to hold it closed from the inside until police eventually got through, according to charging documents. 

Orvis began resisting the troopers, who tried to use a Taser on him, according to police.

Orvis grabbed the Taser and used it on a state trooper, hitting the officer in the right shoulder. Orvis continued deploying the Taser and almost hit another trooper in the head, police allege.

LINK

It should surprise nobody to learn that these actions did not result in Scott Orvis losing his life.

Edited by That_Guy
  • Disagree (-1) 3

firecoco

What did Wendys do?

• Agree (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Also shows him resisting arrest, physically fighting the police, and stealing the taser in the first place.

<_<

Well, that's not supposed to matter when black people do it?

What are you, a racist?  :sarcasm:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

And he missed, unlike this dude who resisted arrest, assaulted state troopers, and even tased one of them:

A Dover Township man is accused of tasing officers after resisting arrest on Saturday, according to Pennsylvania State Police. 

Scott Orvis, 37, is charged with several counts of felony aggravated assault and two counts of disarming a law enforcement officer.

State police responded to the incident around 1 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 100 block of South Pine Street in Red Lion.

Orvis instigated a fight with another man after that man dropped off Orvis' girlfriend at her house, according to court documents. Orvis wouldn't let the man leave the driveway and punched him in the face, police said.

Troopers were dispatched to the house, but Orvis refused to open the door for them. His girlfriend unlocked the door for police, but Orvis tried to hold it closed from the inside until police eventually got through, according to charging documents. 

Orvis began resisting the troopers, who tried to use a Taser on him, according to police.

Orvis grabbed the Taser and used it on a state trooper, hitting the officer in the right shoulder. Orvis continued deploying the Taser and almost hit another trooper in the head, police allege.

LINK

It should surprise nobody to learn that these actions did not result in Scott Orvis losing his life.

I'm sure you're aware of the fact the police kill more White people than blacks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython

Yes, Orvis got lucky, after acting so stupidly.

<_<

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

LINK

So, if it were a gun instead and he had missed, then that would also be okay?

So in other words you would require the cops to just stand there and do nothing but wait and see if they get hit before responding in kind?

:nuts:

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, firecoco said:

What did Wendys do?

It gave them no excuse to not have a job.

• Agree (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, firecoco said:

What did Wendys do?

They must have called the poooooooooliiiiice!

Natural Selection
Just now, firecoco said:

That doesn't fit the narrative 

That means he'll ignore it. That's how those people roll.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

searcher
5 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

LINK

He's a lucky man. And I'd bet there would have been no protest if he'd gotten smoked.

Mark

• Agree (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

LINK

There's no requirement to be fatally wounded by an attacker first before returning fire.

Gees, I actually have to explain this to a grown up? :no:

• Agree (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

That means he'll ignore it. That's how those people roll.

Selective subjective obtuseness and "logic" indeed.

• Agree (+1) 1

searcher
1 minute ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

There's no requirement to be fatally wounded by an attacker first before returning fire.

Gees, I actually have to explain this to a grown up? :no:

Not to a grown up. 😀

• Haha (+1) 3

I watched the videos.

This is one instance where a good old fashioned nightstick to the head would have worked best.

The man very much DESERVED what he got.

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Somebody who has had plenty of interactions with the police and is still alive, because I'm not STUPID enough to fight them, grab their weapons, run away, and fire the weapon at them. If I have a grievance I take it to court.

Anybody stupid enough to do those things and gets shot as a result has gotten exactly what they were asking for.

<_<

Bingo, hit the nail on the head there. I think this amounts to natural selection at work, people who just too plain stupid to survive. Fight the cops you will at least get beat, just shut up, go to jail, let it get sorted out there. Plus they burned down the Wendy's where this took place. Good job guys, now all the people who worked there are out of a job, and that probably included a fair number of black people. You just helped put your bruthas and sistas out of work.

• Agree (+1) 3

Tikk

And as a result, things will get worse for blacks.  They will displace all their problems upon a white conspiracy.  Police presence will likely diminish.  Crime will increase.  They will continue to elect Democrats.  They will do nothing to improve their lives, their family's lives, and the overall lives of their "community".

• Agree (+1) 3