To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
GrimV

Absurd: NYC Contact Tracers Not Permitted to Ask Sick Patients if They Attended a George Floyd Protest

Rate this topic

GrimV

Absurd: NYC Contact Tracers Not Permitted to Ask Sick Patients if They Attended a George Floyd Protest (SUBTITLED: "You've GOT to be kidding me")

Ellie Bufkin 

Townhall.com 

Jun 15, 2020 11:10 AM

The supposed army of 1,000+ pandemic contact tracers in New York City will hit a roadblock this week as they assess the risk of disease spread from COVID-19 positive patients. Mayor Bill de Blasio has forbidden the tracers from asking sick patients if they attended one of the many George Floyd related protests in the nation's most populous city, giving the tracers an insurmountable barrier as they ostensibly keep New Yorkers safer. 

"No person will be asked proactively if they attended a protest,” de Blasio spokesperson Avery Cohen told The City. Surveyors recruited as part of de Blasio's "test and trace" campaign will instead ask a series of indirect questions about whom the sick individual may have contacted in recent days. 

SOURCE

Can one of the super-smart Lefty Douchbags please explain how this makes any freakin' sense?

Why bother with Contact Tracers if you're actively avoiding an accurate accounting? 

I mean, other than the obvious -- making sure there's zero proof any uptick in Covid deaths can be traced back to the thousands of protesters scattered throughout the country.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

BootsieBets

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know, I know.  I’m not a lefty but I can answer this.  It’s because COVID is sooo WOKE that they shouldn’t bother asking anyone attending the Floyd protests since COVID wouldn’t be racist and infect anyone who was “working” for social justice reform.

• Haha (+1) 2

helton

Just when you think he can't top himself, the Dope from Park Slope keeps proving why he's the worst mayor in NYC history.

• Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup

More leftist lunacy.  :nuts: