To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Americans Should Never Again Comply With Pandemic Lockdown Orders

Rate this topic

Hieronymous

Cases are up in California.  My guess is Gov. Newsom is just waiting for his overlords to tell him to go full fascist, again.  Good luck trying to close the beaches in summer.

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

Those reporting the numbers of cases are often lying like dogs. There are dozens of hospital workers who have come forward and said so all over the internet. Hospitals and doctors lie all of the time folks. It's all about the $$$$$.

I don't trust or believe most of them anymore than politicians because both are money grubbers and incompetent more than most people are aware of. 

Also another factor are the test kits will often show positive for covid19 with the ordinary seasonal flu. I know several people who work at hospitals here who have told me so. The hospitals receive more money if they write it down as covid19 instead... hence the money motive.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

RedSoloCup

They never should have been complied with.

It was never about our health. Just politics. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Hieronymous
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hieronymous said:

Cases are up in California.  My guess is Gov. Newsom is just waiting for his overlords to tell him to go full fascist, again.  Good luck trying to close the beaches in summer.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/what-to-know-about-coronavirus-in-san-diego-county/2283544/

Some official or other was just quoted on the news this morning saying that San Diego County has to develop herd immunity before things can get back to normal or whatever.  Noone bothered to ask how herd immunity can be achieved if people are supposed to isolate from each other.  

Edited by Hieronymous
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

ThePatriot

There are just too many fools to think lock down orders won't be followed by the millions.

No amount of logic can overcome their irrational fear.  Telling them, or even showing them, that the gov't doesn't care about their health makes no difference in their minds.

A second round of lock downs are coming because the left doesn't care how many millions of people they have to hurt in their effort to prevent Trump's re-election.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

LongKnife
29 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Not politics, POWER raw unadulterated power over the lives of every American for now and forever. That's what this was and IS about.

Politics is their route to power.

• Agree (+1) 4

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

The BLM was nothing more than a political rally for every crazy with a concern in the US. So the DNC jumped on that bandwagon. On the other hand a Trump rally is a political rally for every American concerned about the Constitution. Since ALL Dem's and a few Republican's want to destroy that document, we can't have our rallies. They said so.

Not politics, POWER raw unadulterated power over the lives of every American for now and forever. That's what this was and IS about.

41 minutes ago, LongKnife said:

Politics is their route to power.

:exactly:

Democrats are pure evil.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird

The BLM was nothing more than a political rally for every crazy with a concern in the US. So the DNC jumped on that bandwagon. On the other hand a Trump rally is a political rally for every American concerned about the Constitution. Since ALL Dem's and a few Republican's want to destroy that document, we can't have our rallies. They said so.

The protesters marching, from the ones I saw, were overwhelmingly wearing masks. Will it be the same at Trump rallies? He has already indicated he feels wearing masks is unnecessary and is a form anti-Trumpism. 

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird
3 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I will dismiss this nonsense the same way you leftists dismiss anything we present as evidence. "anecdote", "outlier" and "fabrication". Thanks. And who cares, in this nation we support INDIVIDUAL Rights, I don't wear a mask and I interact with people all day every day. Guess what? No virus issues with me. Must be another outlier.

The collateral damage to family members is a shame, but I'm long past the point of caring too. 

• Disagree (-1) 4

RedSoloCup
29 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

The protesters marching, from the ones I saw, were overwhelmingly wearing masks. Will it be the same at Trump rallies? He has already indicated he feels wearing masks is unnecessary and is a form anti-Trumpism. 

:dramaqueen:

• Haha (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan

I will dismiss this nonsense the same way you leftists dismiss anything we present as evidence. "anecdote", "outlier" and "fabrication". Thanks. And who cares, in this nation we support INDIVIDUAL Rights, I don't wear a mask and I interact with people all day every day. Guess what? No virus issues with me. Must be another outlier.

Recently Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts was asked about the study that showed the infection rate from asymptomatic was minuscule.  He stood there for sever seconds with a dumbfounded look on his face.   He then pointed out he had not check the latest data.

• Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
17 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

Recently Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts was asked about the study that showed the infection rate from asymptomatic was minuscule.  He stood there for sever seconds with a dumbfounded look on his face.   He then pointed out he had not check the latest data.

No one has "checked" the latest data. They are still claiming this super virus has the capability of remaining on surfaces of various types for 48 hours. Sorry that's crap. Its a normal virus outside the body it's about 3 hours before it shrivels up and dies. Add heat to that mix and it's probably faster. The method of infection was also claimed to be through close proximity magic when the disease first popped out. Hides for two weeks, ninja stalks and invades the body through magical teleportation. Now we know it's a normal respiratory disease, it hides in droplets of mucous so inhale that and you are likely to get it. The mythology behind this bug will long outlast the facts for sure.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Joe the Pagan
44 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

No one has "checked" the latest data. They are still claiming this super virus has the capability of remaining on surfaces of various types for 48 hours. Sorry that's crap. Its a normal virus outside the body it's about 3 hours before it shrivels up and dies. Add heat to that mix and it's probably faster. The method of infection was also claimed to be through close proximity magic when the disease first popped out. Hides for two weeks, ninja stalks and invades the body through magical teleportation. Now we know it's a normal respiratory disease, it hides in droplets of mucous so inhale that and you are likely to get it. The mythology behind this bug will long outlast the facts for sure.

It reminds me of the 1980s AIDS scare.  When we were warned once AIDS entered the heterosexual community the death toll would enter pandemic proportions. 

• Agree (+1) 4

Taggart Transcontinental
32 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

It reminds me of the 1980s AIDS scare.  When we were warned once AIDS entered the heterosexual community the death toll would enter pandemic proportions. 

Remember Colonel Sanders lied and claimed that it was just as easy to get AIDS as a straight person as it was gay. That was a big fat 21 piece bucket of extra crispy chicken lie not just the 3 piece original recipe lie government was doing prior to that

• Haha (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
7 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/what-to-know-about-coronavirus-in-san-diego-county/2283544/

Some official or other was just quoted on the news this morning saying that San Diego County has to develop herd immunity before things can get back to normal or whatever.  Noone bothered to ask how herd immunity can be achieved if people are supposed to isolate from each other.  

Since when has anything a politico said in California actually made any sense?

It's all about the feels, not the reals... :rolleyes:

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

Umm simple, isolation is obviously not perfect, people are still getting infected, just at slower, more managable rate.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

kestrel
8 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Are you implying there might be a certain tree that needs some "Refreshment"?

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
7 hours ago, RedSoloCup said:

:exactly:

Democrats are pure evil.

No their not...they're at the very least 50% Stupid:)😜

Kestrel...

kestrel
6 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Yep! You got a cause! A reason to live! Too bad you haven't cared about this country and its Constitution the way you care about the marxist ideology you promote.

The Cause is BLM (Black Live$ make Money)

Kestrel...

• Best Post (+1) 2

kestrel
23 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Umm simple, isolation is obviously not perfect, people are still getting infected, just at slower, more managable rate.

You're not qualified to render an opinion on this matter..because you believe that this can't be caught in a BLM  Protest/Riot (Black Live$ make Money) and that's all the attention you get for today!

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2