RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Americans Should Never Again Comply With Pandemic Lockdown Orders

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Umm simple, isolation is obviously not perfect, people are still getting infected, just at slower, more managable rate.

:bs:

12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Well since anecdotal evidence is not-refutable then let me give you this one....and I do hope you don't end up like this guy:

https://www.insider.com/florida-man-thought-coronavirus-was-fake-now-has-covid-19-2020-5

:bs:

10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

What the hell is your malfuction squirrel?

I make my living with my professional skills. Nobody is "risking their life to feed" me, no more than I risk my life to "feed" them.

:biglaugh:

Are you high?

I don't see wtf is so funny.

:biglaugh:such irony again....

Cool story, too bad it's completely made up. Daydreaming seems to be a popular preoccupation here.

I've never said anything like that, absolutely you can catch it at a protest.

...do I get my "qualification" back? :rolleyes:

:crybaby2:

Powerful refute as usual.  Bravo.

Why do zero content assertions you constantly post need to be said?

You think anyone gives any crap about your little NUH-UHs?

:crybaby2:

2 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

What are your professional skills?  I don't think I've ever seen you post what it is you do.

Professional troll. 

34 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Do you believe that anyone here cares about your posts filled with leftist lies and your trolling people here? :lol:

I sure don't! But beating him up is fun.

32 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I cannot imagine anyone paying him to do anything other than manual labor because nothing is going on in the brain/rational thought process! :lol:

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup
13 hours ago, Confessor said:

I could say the same about Floyd and Brooks.  When the death of criminals, no matter how, overshadows the death of innocent people, my give a crap goes empty.  

:exactly:

Mine too.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Powerful refute as usual.  Bravo.

You have zero room to talk. In fact, due to your OWN responses here, you are reaping what you sow. 

Whenever someone responds with details and considerable thought put into their post, you either don’t respond (when you have no way to refute or spin what was said) or you respond with a misplaced snark. For example, if someone details out exactly why Hillary’s email server use and subsequent destruction was illegal, your retort is typically “oh you can’t even address the 30,000 emails anymore” in a sort of “I win and you must now shut up because my fingers are in my ears lalalalalalala” style.

Who wants to deal with that crap in any serious fashion? Nobody. So RRRW is exactly right, you’re nothing but a leftist shill and troll. Thoroughly exposed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Natural Selection
On 6/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Those reporting the numbers of cases are often lying like dogs.

gravity-is-natural.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird

Apple will close some stores again in states that are seeing a resurgence of Covid-19 cases

Published Fri, Jun 19 202012:36 PM EDTUpdated Fri, Jun 19 20204:16 PM EDT

Excerpt:

Stocks rolled over to trade lower on Friday after Apple said it will again close some stores because of recent spikes in coronavirus cases around the U.S.

Shares of Apple closed down 0.57%.

A total of 11 Apple stores will close in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona starting on Saturday. Customers who have products in those stores for repair will have the weekend to get their devices back, Apple said. All of the stores had been reopened since Apple initially closed them in March.

<snip>

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
6 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Apple will close some stores again in states that are seeing a resurgence of Covid-19 cases

Excerpt:

Stocks rolled over to trade lower on Friday after Apple said it will again close some stores because of recent spikes in coronavirus cases around the U.S.

A total of 11 Apple stores will close in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona starting on Saturday. Customers who have products in those stores for repair will have the weekend to get their devices back, Apple said. All of the stores had been reopened since Apple initially closed them in March.

<snip>

Corporate PR stunt to show how much they "care". Apple stores are not a big revenue generator. They're an "image" thing.

• Like (+1) 1

AntonToo
3 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

What are your professional skills?  I don't think I've ever seen you post what it is you do.

Not that it’s any of your bussiness but I oversee Radiology IT.

So again, what is so funny?

• Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

I'm pretty sure that position requires an attention to detail. If your spelling is any indication, you're not qualified.

I call BS, unless by "overseeing Radiology IT" you are referring to your view as you replace their burnt-out light bulbs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Squirrel said:

So everyone should stay home because it’s a risk to go out as you stated. Yet the guy at your grocery store is not risking his life everyday to stock shelves? Or the truck driver or clerk? What the hell is your problem which is it? It’s a horrible stay home virus or their lives just don’t matter as much as yours? Please explain. I guess there’s no issue then is there and the country should open up. But hey truth sucks when you depend on a lie

Squirrel, I work at an NYC hospital...you know, one of them places in the epicenter of the pandemic where extra sick covid-19 patients congregate.

Wtf are going to tell me about workers risking lives???

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Ladybird
5 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Corporate PR stunt to show how much they "care". Apple stores are not a big revenue generator. They're an "image" thing.

Really? Every Apple store I've come across (stand alone or in malls) have been packed with customers.  The Microsoft store, not so much, but the Apple store is a big draw (from my observances).

• Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

I'm pretty sure that position requires an attention to detail. If your spelling is any indication, you're not qualified.

I call BS, unless by "overseeing Radiology IT" you are referring to your view as you replace their burnt-out light bulbs.

Amazing how you just can’t deal with reality in any non-pathetic ways.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Really? Every Apple store I've come across (stand alone or in malls) have been packed with customers.

I'm sure it's a great place to check out their offerings before looking for a cheaper price elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Can't wait to see how you deal with Trump's reelection!

• Like (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 minute ago, Natural Selection said:

I'm sure it's a great place to check out their offerings before looking for a cheaper price elsewhere.

...Apple products are pretty much the same price everywhere.

• Disagree (-1) 1

RedSoloCup
56 minutes ago, zurg said:

You have zero room to talk. In fact, due to your OWN responses here, you are reaping what you sow. 

Whenever someone responds with details and considerable thought put into their post, you either don’t respond (when you have no way to refute or spin what was said) or you respond with a misplaced snark. For example, if someone details out exactly why Hillary’s email server use and subsequent destruction was illegal, your retort is typically “oh you can’t even address the 30,000 emails anymore” in a sort of “I win and you must now shut up because my fingers are in my ears lalalalalalala” style.

Who wants to deal with that crap in any serious fashion? Nobody. So RRRW is exactly right, you’re nothing but a leftist shill and troll. Thoroughly exposed. 

:clap:

28 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

gravity-is-natural.jpg

28 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Excerpt:

<snip>

Leftist virtue signaling at its best. 

19 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

:exactly:

18 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Zing!

10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Squirrel, I work at an NYC hospital...you know, one of them places in the epicenter of the pandemic where extra sick covid-19 patients congregate.

Wtf are going to tell me about workers risking lives???

:biglaugh:yes, cleaning bedpans is quite the accomplishment. 

9 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

:biglaugh:oh the irony...

6 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Can't wait to see how you deal with Trump's reelection!

Zing!!!

Natural Selection
8 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

...Apple products are pretty much the same price everywhere.

Screenshot from Verizon's website just moments ago... Just more proof that you people don't understand how the world works.

“What sickens me about left-wing people, especially the intellectuals, is their utter ignorance of the way things actually happen.” -George Orwell

verizon.png

• Like (+1) 1

Squirrel
19 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

He means he owns the children’s game operation and sometimes when mom gives him extra allowance money he buys batteries and plays it.

• Haha (+1) 1

Natural Selection
Just now, Ladybird said:

From your link:

"Apple Stores and its website accounting for 31% of total revenue for the financial year"

How much from the stores and how much from the website?

Ladybird
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

From your link:

"Apple Stores and its website accounting for 31% of total revenue for the financial year"

How much from the stores and how much from the website?

"The greater sales from Apple's own outlets is likely to help drive AppleCare revenues, which in turn helps boost Apple's Services revenue in general."

The stores are not just there for show or an image.  Ever try to get a battery replaced at one of their outlets? It's a zoo. You have to call to make an appointment because of the crowds, and even then you end up waiting an hour.

Edited by Ladybird

zurg
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Really? Every Apple store I've come across (stand alone or in malls) have been packed with customers.  The Microsoft store, not so much, but the Apple store is a big draw (from my observances).

Apple 2019 revenue was $260B. Their revenue from stores was $18B, but their profit margin was 26%, which is very high. 

Just my opinion, but based on these numbers, there is a ring of truth to being able to close stores in malls that are not fully open and don’t have much traffic, as more of a publicity thing than anything. Or conversely, it they DIDN’T shut down stores where others are doing so, they’d be a media target immediately.

It is absolutely true that the media holds a lot of power, because it can act as a prosecutor, jury and judge at the same time with little fear of reprisals. Fortunately Al Gore gave us the internet and now we lowly little people can begin to ignore the fake media, as people are increasingly doing (and there’s nothing the media or the left can do to stop it short of establishing a fascist tyranny - which is their end goal obviously, but I digress). 

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
34 minutes ago, zurg said:

31% of 260B = 81B.

18B from physical stores.

63B online.

Thanks for that. I love cold, hard data.

Here's some more data to support the PR stunt theory. Apple has 506 stores. Closing 11 of them is meaningless from a percentage of total revenue perspective. If those 11 stores are in malls that are not fully open and don’t have much traffic as you suggested, they might have been losing money at those locations due to overhead costs. Closing those stores with the covid-19 excuse would actually increase their bottom line on top of the PR benefits of being "such a good corporate citizen"...

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Screenshot from Verizon's website just moments ago... Just more proof that you people don't understand how the world works.

“What sickens me about left-wing people, especially the intellectuals, is their utter ignorance of the way things actually happen.” -George Orwell

verizon.png

I’ll give you $100 right now for that “free phone” :rolleyes:

Let me explain to you how it actually works - Verizon sells the phone for $400, but will credit you $400 for signing up for two years of service with unlimited line.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

I’ll give you $100 right now for that “free phone” :rolleyes:

Let me explain to you how it actually works - Verizon sells the phone for $400, but will credit you $400 for signing up for two years of service with unlimited line.

What good is a phone without a cell service provider?  If I were in the market for a new iPhone and wanted to know if I was ready to commit to Verizon for 2 years, what would I do?  I would go to an Apple store and check them out, test them out, talk to the Apple guys about capabilities.  Then, I would leave their store.

I just spent $0.00 in the Apple store and got exactly what I came for. 

Edited by JerryL