To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Biden Dispenses Odd Marriage Advice, ‘You Ought to Marry Into a Family With Five or More Sisters.’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Biden Dispenses Odd Marriage Advice, ‘You Ought to Marry Into a Family With Five or More Sisters.’

https://thefederalistpapers.org/

By Steve Straub
Published June 18, 2020 

Article:

During a roundtable discussion today former Vice President and Democratic Party candidate for President Joe Biden dispensed some rather odd marriage advice.

He told the nation that a man should always marry into a family with five sisters because you’ll always have an ally during a large family argument or discussion.

“In time, when you think about it, as time goes by, you’re going to smile before you cry. That’s when you know you’re going to make it. It’ll work,” the former Vice President said.

“And the other thing we have in common is I tell everybody, ‘You ought to marry into a family with five or more sisters,’ he added. My wife has four sisters, you have five. You know why that’s the reason?”

Biden then proceeded to give his reason for marrying into a family with at least five sisters:

“One of them always loves you. Not to say one, but one will always love you. You always have one ally. So that’s what I recommend every man: Marry into a family with five or more sisters.”

Full Story

• Haha (+1) 2

gravelrash

Joe's way of saying that you need to learn how to speak Spanish.

• Haha (+1) 2

DW1957

For the past 33 years of my marriage, I always thought your wife was supposed to be your ally and partner in life.  I never thought that undermining her and needing a sister-in-law to back you up was particularly smart.

• Agree (+1) 2

Liz
1 hour ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/

By Steve Straub
Published June 18, 2020 

Article:

During a roundtable discussion today former Vice President and Democratic Party candidate for President Joe Biden dispensed some rather odd marriage advice.

He told the nation that a man should always marry into a family with five sisters because you’ll always have an ally during a large family argument or discussion.

“In time, when you think about it, as time goes by, you’re going to smile before you cry. That’s when you know you’re going to make it. It’ll work,” the former Vice President said.

“And the other thing we have in common is I tell everybody, ‘You ought to marry into a family with five or more sisters,’ he added. My wife has four sisters, you have five. You know why that’s the reason?”

Biden then proceeded to give his reason for marrying into a family with at least five sisters:

“One of them always loves you. Not to say one, but one will always love you. You always have one ally. So that’s what I recommend every man: Marry into a family with five or more sisters.”

Full Story

Odd is Biden's trademark and it isn't just recently either.

• Agree (+1) 2

Liz
13 minutes ago, SARGE said:

Someone help me.

Is this creature running for President or auditioning for village idiot?

He nabbed the latter prize years ago.

• Agree (+1) 2

gravelrash
32 minutes ago, SARGE said:

Someone help me.

Yes.

• Agree (+1) 2

Hieronymous
1 hour ago, SARGE said:

Someone help me.

C.  All of the Above

• Agree (+1) 2

erp

Hmmmmmmm...

I see a pattern here. Did he give his son advice to marry his daughter in law? 🤔

• Agree (+1) 2

erp

Tried to tweet this article out on Twitter. Apparently, Twitter has block the Federalist Papers site. Can tweet out anything from them. Get a message each time that the content violates policy. 

Truth hurts, I guess. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Joe’s way of saying that you can fondle them all and get your wife to deny it happened. 

:exactly:

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, SARGE said:

Someone help me.

Both.

Hieronymous

I guess having 5 potential sisters in law increases the chances of one of them being under 12.

Severian

Does that count if the 5 were aborted?