pepperonikkid

A Juneteenth Red Pill: The Top 9 Lies Democrats & Media Tell Black People

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

A Juneteenth Red Pill: The Top 9 Lies Democrats & Media Tell Black People

https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/

June 19, 2020

Article:

For Juneteenth 2020 I thought it would be a good idea to expose the legacy news media, Democrats, academia, Hollywood and corporate America for the myriad lies they tell to and about black people in America. Minus the Democratic party which has become a bad joke that would cease to exist if not for the media’s unwavering support, the other four forces combine to create America’s most powerful and prominent messaging machine. So when they unite to speak lies that perpetuate black disparity and racial disunity more broadly, they need to be called out for it.

Real change, however, is a shy and elusive mistress. And sadly, our nation today is yet to even lay eyes on her with respect to our country’s next civil rights push (which will manifest socially and culturally, as opposed to legislatively). But when we do finally identify and attract that meaningful change our nation and its people are due, it will be thanks to a universal pushback on these 9 lies told by the American left in service to the otherwise-failed, very sleepy Democratic party.

“RACISM” IS THE CAUSE OF BLACK DISPARITY

Combating this lie is the reason I started this website, which is called Love Breeds Accountability. I gave it that name because it’s the most important message I’ll ever pass along. I’m not talking about neighborly love. I’m not talking about the love of a president, senator or congressperson. I’m not talking about the love of a community and I’m sure as hell not talking about the love of Google, Nike, Amazon, Chase Bank, Facebook or any of the other Fortune 500 companies that universally pander to lily white liberals while exploiting black American pain and suffering.

Consider this sad fact: A mere 28% of black kids in America grow up in 2-parent homes. Those kids eventually become adults. And statistically, those adults lag every other race in every meaningful metric. Meanwhile 83% of Asians grow up in 2-parent homes. And those kids also eventually become adults. And statistically, those adults lead every other race in every meaningful metric: education, employment, income, proximity to good health and separation from crime.

I’ve written about this exhaustively and you can read the most recent piece by clicking here. But to keep this section short and simple: it’s a lie that “racism” is to blame for the disparity that black people in America endure. And the media, academia, Hollywood and corporate America all want you to roll your eyes every time you hear someone talk about “2-parent homes.” One of their favorites organizations, Color Of Change, even invests heavily in arguing against 2-parent homes. And I’m not saying 2-parent homes are a silver bullet, or that we should come down on parents today who split up. I’m only saying that instead of rolling your eyes or screaming “RACIST!” when someone says “Generally speaking, when it comes to parenting, 2 are better than 1,” you might consider for a change saying “You’re right. That’s kind of obvious and easy to understand. And it would be good if more parents in the future — especially black parents who so disproportionately split up and end up raising their kids without a father in the home — paid more attention to that as a way to help reduce tomorrow’s disparity.”

On this topic, that’s literally all I ask. You can have, say or do anything else you want. But please just also at least acknowledge that when it comes to parenting, generally speaking 2 are better than 1. Because the more you say it the more kids will hear it, aspire to it, and achieve it. And when that happens, the disparity will subside.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO GET AND/OR KEEP AN ID

It’s disgusting how commonplace and normalized this terrifying lie has become. The Democratic party has even made it part of their platform! And it has shades of “Don’t let black people read!” written all over it. In order to help dilute the integrity of our elections, and simultaneously signal to black people that they’re special and just can’t do all the things that normal people can, the media and academia and all the others promote this lie in plain sight and pretend doing so makes them virtuous. Let me be very, very clear: black people do have the intelligence to get state-issued identification. Black people do not lack the ability to identify and execute the very simple requirements for getting an ID. People who argue for voter ID with respect to elections are not doing it because they think black people can’t get IDs. Those in the Democratic party and elsewhere on the left who suggest otherwise are inflaming racist beliefs and signaling to black people that they’re somehow “less.” Still, if anyone reading this knows a black person who can’t figure out how to get an ID, please send me an email to FeedbackForLBA@gmail.com and I’ll personally get involved to help out.

For the other 99.999999999999999% of you, please stop spreading this horrifically racist lie.

FOCUS ON SKIN COLOR IS A GOOD THING 

Again, I’ve written about this exhaustively but just to keep it very simple: It’s a lie that focusing on skin color is today or ever will be a healthy step forward for race relations, and no amount of academic psychobabble can change that reality. Thanks to the media, Hollywood, academia and corporate America it has become widely accepted to actually teach this stuff in schools. When your kids go to school they are literally being taught that “whiteness” is a disease which needs to be eradicated, while “black pride” is a progressive leap forward that needs to be celebrated. There is no universe where that laser focus on skin color will do anything except create greater racial animosity and division on every side of the coin. The idea that it’s wrong to ignore skin color, and that it’s healthy and positive to focus on skin color both firstly and mostly, is a lie.

Full Story

• Best Post (+1) 4

ThePatriot

Everything this guy says are things we have all been saying for decades - and he's spot on.

The insanity going on today really does make it feel like evil has the upper hand.

What I see no longer looks anything like the country I grew up in - it literally feels like we've stepped through the looking glass into Orwell's 1984.

• Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup
1 minute ago, ThePatriot said:

Everything this guy says are things we have all been saying for decades - and he's spot on.

The insanity going on today really does make it feel like evil has the upper hand.

What I see no longer looks anything like the country I grew up in - it literally feels like we've stepped through the looking glass into Orwell's 1984.

:yes:

erp
3 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

The only way to stop it is to stop the democrat party. They have been compromised and cannot be trusted with any power. 

We simply must keep the presidency, the senate, and win back the house. It is the only way out of this mess. 

God forbid if Biden wins. We are so screwed. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
41 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

I lost faith in the Republican party when we last had the White House, the House, the Senate and a majority of governorships and did NOTHING good with it.  GWB and all the power hungry, selfish scumbag politicians had the opportunity to take major corrective action and instead continued to spend money we don't have and EXPAND government bureaucracy and intrusion into our every day lives.

Trump is the right man at the right time and we need thousands more like him - people with the guts to stand up and do what's right in the face of evil and corruption.

:exactly:

Again, several of us here had been saying this from the get go. :yes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

I could almost be persuaded there's something 'biblical' going on.

• Like (+1) 1

erp

I lost faith in the Republican party when we last had the White House, the House, the Senate and a majority of governorships and did NOTHING good with it.  GWB and all the power hungry, selfish scumbag politicians had the opportunity to take major corrective action and instead continued to spend money we don't have and EXPAND government bureaucracy and intrusion into our every day lives.

Trump is the right man at the right time and we need thousands more like him - people with the guts to stand up and do what's right in the face of evil and corruption.

No argument here. But these are options right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Severian
2 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

Orwell was apparently an optimist. What gets me is how many times do we see blacks get indignant that someone is "disrespecting" them, well, how disrespectful is it to say, oh, you are too stupid and lazy to be expected to get an ID, or to buckle down and work in school, as the Democrats pat them on the head and say no worries, just get your butt back on the plantation and we'll sort of take care of you, until we need your vote next time when we will pander at you some more?

Absolutely. The Democrats are just plain evil and destructive, and the Republicans are just feckless, weak, and only interested in their donors and their own wallets. We seriously need a Constitution party in this country.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Severian said:

Orwell was apparently an optimist. What gets me is how many times do we see blacks get indignant that someone is "disrespecting" them, well, how disrespectful is it to say, oh, you are too stupid and lazy to be expected to get an ID, or to buckle down and work in school, as the Democrats pat them on the head and say no worries, just get your butt back on the plantation and we'll sort of take care of you, until we need your vote next time when we will pander at you some more?

Absolutely. The Democrats are just plain evil and destructive, and the Republicans are just feckless, weak, and only interested in their donors and their own wallets. We seriously need a Constitution party in this country.

Every single day when I switch on a tv, radio or the internet I VERY often see and hear white people being disrepected, riduculed, marginalized and blamed for every problem that there is by blacks, hispanics and self hating guilt stricken progtarded whites, especially when it's for things that white people never had anything to do with.

Who do I see about that? :huh:

Amen on the republicans being worthless. Trump is doing all of the heavy lifting all by himself as the gutless GOP rides on his coat tails taking all the credit for things that they never did.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Confused 1

Diamond369

Great read!