To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Unknown substance thrown; Trump supporters reportedly blocked in intense scenes outside Tulsa rally

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Unknown substance thrown; Trump supporters reportedly blocked in intense scenes outside Tulsa rally

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Samantha Chang 

June 21, 2020 

Article:

Black Lives Matter thugs bullied and assaulted Trump supporters outside the president’s Tulsa rally in Oklahoma yesterday, according to multiple video reports from the ground.

Drew Hernandez, the host of the online show “Lives Matter,” captured the harrowing scenes in shocking videos. In one chilling video, a mob of BLM “protesters” threw an unknown liquid substance at a female Trump supporter.

The female Trump supporter is furious at being assaulted by the mob. She yells to them: “I want to know who this ‘man’ is — attacking a woman! You’re all twisted! [The Democrats] are f*cking you up! The Democratic Party has screwed your minds up!”

In another alarming video, National Guard troops step in to separate Black Lives Matter rioters from scuffling with random Trump supporters.

Full Story

Natural Selection

That's odd. The mainstream media doesn't seem to be covering this aspect of the rally...

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

maybe the BLMM protesters weren't staying 6' apart when they were attacking the woman and the MSM didn't want to get them into trouble? 🤔

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
6 hours ago, MontyPython said:

You have to expect infantile attitudes and violence from leftists. Let's face it, if they were intelligent and mature, they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

<_< 

Problem is what was in the liquid. Could have been muriatic acid, as some demo's have recommended using. Could have been urine or water. These people are sick and willing to harm others to further their goals.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
14 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Problem is what was in the liquid. Could have been muriatic acid, as some demo's have recommended using. Could have been urine or water. These people are sick and willing to harm others to further their goals.

Yup, agreed.

<_<

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Throw lead back. Small bits work. 

• Like (+1) 1

Squirrel
3 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Throw lead back. Small bits work. 

It’s going to come to that. The number of people I know that have now bought guns for the first time and keep them in their cars and trucks is at least 20. I have a small group of freinds so how many others are out there. Then consider first time gun owners just scared with all this bs left &lt;censored&gt;. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a bunch of scared people shooting to defend them selves. That will be waved as whites attacking innocent minority muggers or inoccent protesters beating on cars stopping traffic. Just more fuel for the left cult and more tension 

• Like (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Not enough thugs being shot, imho

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
6 hours ago, Squirrel said:

It’s going to come to that. The number of people I know that have now bought guns for the first time and keep them in their cars and trucks is at least 20. I have a small group of freinds so how many others are out there. Then consider first time gun owners just scared with all this bs left &lt;censored&gt;. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a bunch of scared people shooting to defend them selves. That will be waved as whites attacking innocent minority muggers or inoccent protesters beating on cars stopping traffic. Just more fuel for the left cult and more tension 

Yup.  Two friends who never owned guns called me this weekend and we chatted about recommendations.  Those family & friends who already possess are buying ammo and teaching their kids.

Note that the Antifa/BLM cowards haven't ventured into the unfriendly territory of the suburbs or rural areas.  We fight back.

• Agree (+1) 1