To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Liz

John Bolton Exclusive Interview: Trump Does Not Represent The Republican Cause That I Want To Back

Rate this topic

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

wtf does that question have to do with what you quoted?

POTUS arm twisting foreign governments into public announcement of investigations in his political opposition has NOTHING to do with justice. It has to do with corrupt abuse of your official powers for personal poltical gain.

Which Ukrainian said their arm was twisted?

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Which Ukrainian said their arm was twisted?

Are you being serious here? You think Zelenky's administration will do something to piss off Trump while he is still in office and holds much power over Zelkensky's fragile government?

What the hell do you think is in it for them except more problems? Ukrainian President's job is to keep the hell away from American politics and remain as quietly nuetral as you can.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
Just now, AntonToo said:

Are you being serious here? You think Zelenky's administration will do something to piss off Trump while he is still in office and holds much power over them? What the hell do you think is in it for them?

In other words, nobody from Ukraine said their arm was twisted. Thanks for confirming that.

Do you have a legitimate source for your theory other than your foaming-at-the-mouth imagination?

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Are you being serious here? You think Zelenky's administration will do something to piss off Trump while he is still in office and holds much power over them?

What the hell do you think is in it for them?

And there it is.  This why you are really starting to bore me.

"The Bidens aren't corrupt and any investigation into them would be purely political and, therefore, impeachable.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

"The president of the Ukraine says he wasn't pressured, but I say he was.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

"There is no one who has testified that they have first hand knowledge of the President's corrupt pressuring of the Ukraine and in fact, when forced to provide a direct answer, admit that they have none.  this is proof that the President did corruptly pressure the Ukraine.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

There is no level of "lack of evidence" that will ever convince you that you might be wrong.  There could be a vacuum of lack of evidence and it wouldn't matter to you.  

That might work with Democrat sheep, Anton.  But conservatives, by and large, have the capacity for independent though.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
26 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

More laughable garbage.

Certainly no shortage of corruption in Ukraine, yet Trump administration aproved aid to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 and when it finally did hold up aid in 2019 it was SPECIFICALLY over investigation of Trump's personal political opposition after Biden announced his candidacy and NOTHING else.

Trump was directly asked by reporters if there were ANY instances of Trump asking for investigations that DID NOT involve his personal interests. Trump mumbled something about his people getting back to them on it. His people never did and there is no example of anything to this day.

PROVE IT!!  Provide even one shred of verifiable evidence.  

I will wait.

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, JerryL said:

"The Bidens aren't corrupt and any investigation into them would be purely political and, therefore, impeachable.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

"The president of the Ukraine says he wasn't pressured, but I say he was.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

"There is no one who has testified that they have first hand knowledge of the President's corrupt pressuring of the Ukraine and in fact, when forced to provide a direct answer, admit that they have none.  this is proof that the President did corruptly pressure the Ukraine.  I can't prove anything, but you are stupid for not believing me."

There is no level of "lack of evidence" that will ever convince you that you might be wrong.  There could be a vacuum of lack of evidence and it wouldn't matter to you.  

That might work with Democrat sheep, Anton.  But conservatives, by and large, have the capacity for independent thought.

independent-thought-alarm.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Pure fabrications, I didn't say that.

:thud: 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, JerryL said:

He definitely has issues, that is for sure.  Democrats can do anything and they get a pass because he is a lockstep ideologue with zero capacity for independent thought.  It really is that simple.

Republicans, on the other hand, are to be held to much higher standard and all means to attack them are legitimate.  It really is that simple.

Anton has NO morals and he has NO ethics.  It really is that simple.

:exactly:because he has no brain. 

5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Pure fabrications, I didn't say that.

4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

LAUGHABLE. That’s the word that comes to mind when reading your half baked tripe.

Aid was released well after WH got a copy of whistleblower complaint and right as multiple House panel investigations opened into military aid hold.

Zelinski had a scheduled interview with CNN which got promptly cancelled as whistleblower complaint about his call with Trump broke news.

To now try to claim no-harm-no-foul after they all got caught in the drug dealing act and started scrambling to hide suitcases full of cocaine and money is...LAUGHABLE.

And there you have it ladies and genetlemen. A straight up admission that even if Trump is guilty of everything Article I said he did, Jerry would STILL be all for it. Thats how hopped up on Kool-aid he is.

Impeachable? Hell no, Trump's behavior is COMMENDABLE says Jerry.

So inebriated and confused is Jerry that he thinks it's totally fine for the President of United States to use his office to arm-twist foreign leaders to go on TV to publicly announce criminal investigations of his political opposition.

5311b45db9177059bab9ae8a32aa063c.jpg

More laughable garbage.

Certainly no shortage of corruption in Ukraine, yet Trump administration aproved aid to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 and when it finally did hold up aid in 2019 it was SPECIFICALLY over investigation of Trump's personal political opposition after Biden announced his candidacy and NOTHING else.

Trump was directly asked by reporters if there were ANY instances of Trump asking for investigations that DID NOT involve his personal interests. Trump mumbled something about his people getting back to them on it. His people never did and there is no example of anything to this day.

What assertion do you think is not true???

You just tell me and I'll hold your nose to it.

wtf does that question have to do with what you quoted?

POTUS arm twisting foreign governments into public announcement of investigations in his political opposition has NOTHING to do with justice. It has to do with corrupt abuse of your official powers for personal poltical gain.

As I've previously posted:

Are you being serious here? You think Zelenky's administration will do something to piss off Trump while he is still in office and holds much power over Zelkensky's fragile government?

What the hell do you think is in it for them except more problems? Ukrainian President's job is to keep the hell away from American politics and remain as quietly nuetral as you can.

Piss off.

RedSoloCup
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

:thud: 

:biglaugh:

AntonToo
6 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

In other words, nobody from Ukraine said their arm was twisted. Thanks for confirming that.

Do you have a legitimate source for your theory other than your foaming-at-the-mouth imagination?

...NS, how about reading the thread.

Drug deal and it’s many details are exhaustively detailed by Trump’s administration members.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
6 hours ago, JerryL said:

PROVE IT!!  Provide even one shred of verifiable evidence.  

I will wait.

Trump has the call Zelensky, on it he wanted two things investigated - Crowdstrike hold of DNC Server that had to do with Russia investigation he loathed and Bidens.

There was absolutely ZERO mention of any corruption in Ukraine. And Trump expressed no interest in investigating anything else.

Sondland, pointman for Trump on Ukraine, testified to saying that Trump doesn’t give a <censored> about Ukraine beyond his personal political interests.

To this date, Trump and his people have not been able to give even a single example of Trump pursuing ANY specific anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine that did not personally involve Trump’s political interests.

You have one? Post it.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
7 hours ago, JerryL said:

That might work with Democrat sheep, Anton.  But conservatives, by and large, have the capacity for independent though.

Completely fake quotes.

Absolutely there is a legitimate way to investigate Bidens just like anyone else, as I explained many times already.

You file a criminal complaint with DOJ and have them (quietly) investigate it. If what they find there is something to it, then DOJ then could seek co-operation with Ukrainian authorities under treaty terms.

Trump personally driving an effort to force Ukrainian President to go on TV to announce investigation of Bidens has NOTHING to do with proper justice process, it’s corrupt politicking at it’s worst.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

...NS, how about reading the thread.

Drug deal and it’s many details are exhaustively detailed by Trump’s administration members.

Trump has the call Zelensky, on it he wanted two things investigated - Crowdstrike hold of DNC Server that had to do with Russia investigation he loathed and Bidens.

There was absolutely ZERO mention of any corruption in Ukraine. And Trump expressed no interest in investigating anything else.

Sondland, pointman for Trump on Ukraine, testified to saying that Trump doesn’t give a <censored> about Ukraine beyond his personal political interests.

To this date, Trump and his people have not been able to give even a single example of Trump pursuing ANY specific anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine that did not personally involve Trump’s political interests.

You have one? Post it.

Completely fake quotes.

Absolutely there is a legitimate way to investigate Bidens just like anyone else, as I explained many times already.

You file a criminal complaint with DOJ and have them (quietly) investigate it. If what they find there is something to it, then DOJ then could seek co-operation with Ukrainian authorities under treaty terms.

Trump personally driving an effort to force Ukrainian President to go on TV to announce investigation of Bidens has NOTHING to do with proper justice process, it’s corrupt politicking at it’s worst.

Blah blah blah. 

Natural Selection
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

You are a terrible liar or extremely incompetent. You claim that there was "absolutely ZERO mention of any corruption in Ukraine". The following quote was taken from the transcript of the Trump/Zelensky call:

Zelensky: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the swamp here in our country.

There was no mention of the financial aid, nor was there any request for a public announcement about any investigation.

(link to transcript of Trump/Zelensky call)

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

You are a terrible liar or extremely incompetent. You claim that there was "absolutely ZERO mention of any corruption in Ukraine". The following quote was taken from the transcript of the Trump/Zelensky call:

Zelensky: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the swamp here in our country.

There was no mention of the financial aid, nor was there any request for a public announcement about any investigation.

It’s really weird how Anton keeps beating that same old drum. 

Brief history of dealings with Ukraine:

- Obama doesn’t help them defend against Russian takeover of Crimea. Obama sends blankets. Ah, no biggie there.

- Obama doesn’t hold Russia accountable in any way after their troops shoot down MH17 passenger plane. Ah, no biggie there.

- Obama allows Biden’s corruption to run rampant in Ukraine. Ah, no biggie there. 

- After all this trauma and loss, Zelensky obviously wants a more engaged USA. Trump sends him defense weapons. Zelensky wants to help. Zelensky thinks it’s a good idea to help. OMG TRUMP IS ABUSING HIS POWERS HE IS A MONSTER HE MUST BE IMPEACHED AAARGHHGGHH WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE WE MUST REMOVE TRUMP OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

Zellensky is not Trump. Zelensky was elected on anti-corruption platform and DoD certified meaningful progress on that end from his administration. This is who Trump decided to extort for political favors in the form of public announcements, while saying nice things about a swamp monster that Biden got kicked out of office.

Trump on the call (or anywhere else that was ever shown) showed no interest any anti-corruption that didn't involve his personal interests. And by the way, this did not just extend to Ukraine, Trump generally has shown no interest in addressing corruption ANYWHERE.

If you have ANY examples to the contrary GO AHEAD, provide them. Trump administration certainly hasn't, not during pressers, not during impeachment.

TO THIS DAY administration has no official explanation for the hold up of millitary aid, which is why it was deemed illegal by Government Accountability Office.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
9 minutes ago, zurg said:

It’s really weird how Anton keeps beating that same old drum. 

Brief history of dealings with Ukraine:

- Obama doesn’t help them defend against Russian takeover of Crimea. Obama sends blankets. Ah, no biggie there.

- Obama doesn’t hold Russia accountable in any way after their troops shoot down MH17 passenger plane. Ah, no biggie there.

- Obama allows Biden’s corruption to run rampant in Ukraine. Ah, no biggie there. 

- After all this trauma and loss, Zelensky obviously wants a more engaged USA. Trump sends him defense weapons. Zelensky wants to help. Zelensky thinks it’s a good idea to help. OMG TRUMP IS ABUSING HIS POWERS HE IS A MONSTER HE MUST BE IMPEACHED AAARGHHGGHH WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE WE MUST REMOVE TRUMP OMG OMG OMG OMG

Amazing story bro.

But do you actually have ANY examples of Trump being interested in corruption that did not involve his personal poltical interests?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
19 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Zellensky is not Trump. Zelensky was elected on anti-corruption platform and DoD certified meaningful progress on that end from his administration. This is who Trump decided to extort for political favors in the form of public announcements, while saying nice things about a swamp monster that Biden got kicked out of office.

Trump on the call (or anywhere else that was ever shown) showed no interest any anti-corruption that didn't involve his personal interests. And by the way, this did not just extend to Ukraine, Trump generally has shown no interest in addressing corruption ANYWHERE.

If you have ANY examples to the contrary GO AHEAD, provide them. Trump administration certainly hasn't, not during pressers, not during impeachment.

TO THIS DAY administration has no official explanation for the hold up of millitary aid, which is why it was deemed illegal by Government Accountability Office.

Where does Trump try to "extort" or ask for public announcements in his phone call with Zelensky?

Natural Selection
16 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Amazing story bro.

But do you actually have ANY examples of Trump being interested in corruption that did not involve his personal poltical interests?

How are Trump's personal political interests different than the interests of the United States? Is it not in the United States best interest to determine what's going on with Hillary's server and Biden's son?

Investigating the democrats obvious corruption in Ukraine prevents that same corruption from regaining power in the United States.

AntonToo
10 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Where does Trump try to "extort" or ask for public announcements in his phone call with Zelensky?

On the call is Trump is talking about Ukraine not recieprocating generous American aid. He then tells Zelensky how Ukraine can recieprocate - "do us a favor" and work with Trump's personal lawyer to investigate Crowdstrike holding DNC server and Bidens.

All the elements of the quid pro quo are very carefully and gently stated here, just as Trump was very gently asking Comey to find a way to let Flynn go.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
19 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Amazing story bro.

Yes, it actually is an amazing story. It successfully contrasts the heights of abuse that occurred under Obama versus only good relations under Trump. 

Also, you keep changing the size of the goal and  moving the goal posts. But because I’m a free, honest, happy and gracious individual, I’ll answer your question even though you deserve no kindness. 

Here’s the example of Trump’s interest in corruption that wasn’t directed towards his own benefit: Biden in Ukraine. As the President said to Zelensky: could you do US a favor. Not “me”, but “us”. That meant the nation. We would be very lucky to be rid of scum like Biden. 

AntonToo
3 minutes ago, zurg said:

Here’s the example of Trump’s interest in corruption that wasn’t directed towards his own benefit: Biden in Ukraine.

wow, way to crap your pants in public.

200w.gif

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
16 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

wow, way to crap your pants in public.

200w.gif

Cool comeback bro! What else you got? Anything from the folder called “Facts”? :lol:

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
24 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

On the call is Trump is talking about Ukraine not recieprocating generous American aid.

In your imagination. In reality, Trump never mentioned "generous American aid".

Also, how are Trump's personal political interests different than the interests of the United States? Is it not in the United States best interest to determine what's going on with Hillary's server and Biden's son?

Investigating the democrats obvious corruption in Ukraine prevents that same corruption from regaining power in the United States.

I don't think you understand that when a President does something good for America it helps him personally with the next election. That's how it's supposed to work. Do you think Trump should stop doing everything that people approve of because it helps him politically?

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
31 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

In your imagination. In reality, Trump never mentioned "generous American aid".

The President: I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine....the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

...that whole nonsetise ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Trump is clearly prefacing asking for favors by talking about how good United States is to Ukraine, how Ukraine is not recieprocating, and he seems to be blaming Ukraine for Russia investigation.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1