To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Liz

John Bolton Exclusive Interview: Trump Does Not Represent The Republican Cause That I Want To Back

Rate this topic

AntonToo
1 hour ago, zurg said:

Of course not. Why would you even think that? I get zero talking points from anyone, unlike you. 

200.gif

Who do I get talking point from?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

JerryL
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Russians hacking DNC email server is not a partisan issue, it is a bipartisan fact (see Republican congressional report on Russian interference and Mueller investigation that indicted GRU members for the conduct of these operations.)

It's been a year, there are no charges, or even investigations that are known, against Bidens.

I chellenged you to provide an example of Trump giving any crap about corruption that does not have to do with his personal political interests - you could not provide one. Trump's administration could not provide one either in the course of impeachment.

Falsely blaming the hacking on collusion with the Trump campaign is more than definitely partisan and more than definitely corrupt.  

You have no idea what investigations are going on against the Bidens.  That you and I don't know about any does not mean none exist.  Additionally, even if there are a grand total of ZERO, the perception and probability of influence peddling corruption remains and is worthy of investigation and is NOT partisan politics.  

Finally, the very last thing you do is "chellenge" me.  You, my partisan, one-dimensional, friend, are a lot of things, but a "chellenge" you are not.  I provided actual words and links showing that Sondland did NOT testify what you say he did.  You dismissed his own words as false.  I took your link to Mulvaney and showed you where he didn't say what you say he did.  You dismissed his own words as false and then moved the goalposts.  

So, no, it is not that I "could not provide" any examples.  I choose not to because, a. they have ALREADY been shown here and if you need a refresher, look at the defense testimony in the impeachment farce, and b. you either won't understand it or you won't accept it.  You are simply not worth further effort.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

POTUS spreading corruption and swamp is not in America's best interest, far from.

It would all be very simple for you to understand if only it was a Democrat president abusing his office to get foreign govenrment to publicly investigate his Republican opposition.

If a large body of evidence existed that, at a minimum, created the perception of influence peddling at the highest levels of government by a Republican VP for the enrichment of hes/her family, I wouldn't care if the sitting President was a communist.  It is corruption that should be investigated.  I would want it done publicly and transparently.  If guilty, I would want them punished and stripped of the riches they made corruptly through abuse of their office.

Not everyone is a lockstep ideologue you and conservatives aren't typically mindless sheep like leftists, of which you are the poster child.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Something that is not Trump's personal interest. DUH.

Kids, this is your brain on Trump swamp. Suddenly very simple ethics questions become very hard to answer or even understand.

Yet another example of leftists usurping terms in order to change or dilute their meaning.

Antoon loves to say that Trump is part of the "swamp."  The "swamp," in this context, has always been the Washington DC professional politician/bureaucrat cesspool.  Whether you like Trump or not, he has NEVER been a part of the "swamp."

Now, Antoon's newest lover and sugardaddy is Joe Biden, who has been a part of the Washington DC establishment for 40 years...the very definition of the "swamp."  But for Antoon, nope...the swamp is Trump.

That amount of groupthink, doublethink, and sheer lack of capacity for independent thought should hurt..physically...very bad.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
59 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

200.gif

200.gif

Points Anton. Plural. :lol:

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

Falsely blaming the hacking on collusion with the Trump campaign is more than definitely partisan and more than definitely corrupt.  

Exactly no one blamed hacking on collusion mr.Sherlock.

Crowdstrike determined Russian GRU was berhind the hacking of the DNC server, that finding in itself had nothing to do with Trump.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

Yet another example of leftists usurping terms in order to change or dilute their meaning.

Corruption is swamp. There is no diluting.

Anyway, this thread now has hit diminishing returns.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

JerryL
14 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Sorry, naturalized citizen with extremely limited English skills.  You don't get to define terms.  You don't get to redefine terms.  You don't get to usurp terms.

The original "drain the swamp," used IRT politics, specifically meant entrenched corruption in Washington, DC.  You didn't start using the term until it was popularized by Trump so you don't decide what it means.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
14 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Sorry, naturalized citizen with extremely limited English skills.  You don't get to define terms.  You don't get to redefine terms.  You don't get to usurp terms.

The original "drain the swamp," used IRT politics, specifically meant entrenched corruption in Washington, DC.  You didn't start using the term until it was popularized by Trump so you don't decide what it means.

Trump is pretty entrenched in his corrupt, law skirting ways. Very swampy. Just ask his jailed lawyer.

And sure enough, he brought it to his office in DC.

His obstruction of justice was well documented in Mueller's report and he was impeached for his corrupt conduct  of foreign policy.

1en43f.jpg

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

zurg
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Trump is pretty entrenched in his corrupt, law skirting ways. Very swampy creature.

Should you be given a break because you just don’t understand the discussion going on? 

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
35 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Crowdstrike determined Russian GRU was berhind the hacking of the DNC server, that finding in itself had nothing to do with Trump.

One of the "throw <censored> on the wall and see what sticks" democrat fantasies du jour was that the Russians hacked the DNC server in order to help get Trump elected because they were in collusion with him.  

Here is an interesting tidbit, Mr. Peabody:

"An even more startling revelation emerged from the hearing transcripts. CrowdStrike, the private cyber‐security company that validated Democratic National Committee (DNC) accusations that Russia had hacked Democratic Party emails, had acknowledged to Congress that it had no concrete evidence that Russian hackers stole emails from the DNC server. It was no trivial admission since the firm had served as a critical source in the long Trump‐Russia probe."

Link

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
5 minutes ago, JerryL said:

democrat fantasies du jour was that the Russians hacked the DNC server in order to help get Trump elected because they were in collusion with him.  

lol even Trump admitted Russia was trying to help him win.

trump3216.PNG

But no one ever said that Russian hacking itself was a product of collusion. They did not need Trump to hack and use stolen materials as compromat. Hell they even tried to hack some Republicans.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

JerryL
6 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Trump is pretty entrenched in his corrupt, law skirting ways. Very swampy. Just ask his jailed lawyer.

1en43f.jpg

Even if true, that doesn't mean you are using the term correctly.

And no, I don't expect you to admit that you are wrong.  Even about something as mind-numbingly simple as this.

The inability to admit that you are wrong and your lack of capacity for self-reflection are actually among your least annoying traits.

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

lol even Trump admitted Russia was trying to help him win.

trump3216.PNG

Quit embarrassing yourself Anton.  That doesn't say what you think it says.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
3 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Even if true, that doesn't mean you are using the term correctly.

I'm just going to keep using it, tough crap buddy.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

JerryL
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You have the absolute right to choose to be wrong and to choose to continue making yourself look stupid. 

No skin off my back, buddy.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

LOL. And you can choose to use "chocolate pudding" when referring to dogsh*t too. It's equally idiotic, so it'll be right in line with everything else you post.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

200.gif

:biglaugh:projecting again I see.

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, zurg said:

200.gif

Points Anton. Plural. :lol:

:yes:

7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:yawn:

Thanks to you, buddy. 

7 hours ago, JerryL said:

He's a typical product of today's joke of the Public School Systems. 

And sure enough, he brought it to his office in DC.

His obstruction of justice was well documented in Mueller's report and he was impeached for his corrupt conduct  of foreign policy.

1en43f.jpg

:yawn:

6 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Go to hell,  buddy.

RedSoloCup
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

LOL. And you can choose to use "chocolate pudding" when referring to dogsh*t too. It's equally idiotic, so it'll be right in line with everything else you post.

<_< 

:exactly:

He's proof you "can't polish a turd".