To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Liz

John Bolton Exclusive Interview: Trump Does Not Represent The Republican Cause That I Want To Back

Rate this topic

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

Sorry  Chuckles,  that bum left 1/20/17

Has ANYONE, Republican or Democrat that worked for Obama ever claim that he was crooked?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You're lying.

"I’ve not read the book, but from the excerpts I’ve seen published, John Bolton is spreading a number of lies, fully-spun half-truths, and outright falsehoods." -Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

(source)

I meant before now and he has had a long career.

Mike Pompeo is a current administration member and is directly involved in Trump's self-serving foreign policy schemes (see Sondland's testimony), of course he will (or give appearance of) deny this swamp.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
14 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Has ANYONE, Republican or Democrat that worked for Obama ever claim that he was crooked?

Not unless they're feeling "suicidal".

• Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13
2 hours ago, Weaseljd said:

KT McFarland had an interesting article at Fox News today that really shreds Bolton over his book.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-bolton-knew-wouldnt-end-well-kt-mcfarland

That is a great read.  

Does John Bolton have any friends in Washington out side of the Bill Kristol / Rick Wilson Clique?  We all knew that democrats hated him and now republicans can't trust him.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Not unless they're feeling "suicidal".

The actual answer is NO, thanks for playing.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Natural Selection
11 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Mike Pompeo is a current administration member and is directly involved in Trump's self-serving foreign policy schemes (see Sondland's testimony), of course he will try to deny this swamp.

"Self-serving foreign policy schemes" :lol:

How does Trump personally benefit by pulling the US out of the Paris Accord?

How does Trump personally benefit by having a cordial conversation with Kim Jong-un?

How does Trump personally benefit by forcing NATO members to pay up?

How does Trump personally benefit by killing Qasem Soleimani?

How does Trump personally benefit by hitting Syria with dozens of cruise missiles?

How does Trump personally benefit by building a border wall?

How does Trump personally benefit by pulling troops out of Germany?

Etc., Etc.

• Best Post (+1) 3

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

"Self-serving foreign policy schemes" :lol:

How does Trump personally benefit by pulling the US out of the Paris Accord?

How does Trump personally benefit by having a cordial conversation with Kim Jong-un?

How does Trump personally benefit by forcing NATO members to pay up?

How does Trump personally benefit by killing Qasem Soleimani?

How does Trump personally benefit by hitting Syria with dozens of cruise missiles?

How does Trump personally benefit by building a border wall?

How does Trump personally benefit by pulling troops out of Germany?

Etc., Etc.

All that listing and not a peep about the obvious self serving foreign policy scheme Trump was IMPEACHED for?

Weird how your process works, eh?

But let me just say that Trump has had a long love affair with Russia, so it's not surprizing that he descided to find a way to feud with NATO members as part of his foreign policy.

And then there is Turkey, but lets leave that hot potato for another post.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

I cannot respect anyone who would cast a vote for Biden, let alone someone who claims to be a Republican.

If Bolton had any philosophical grounding, there is no way he could cast a vote for Biden and that tells me Bolton is nothing but an opportunist.

Fortunately, in this case it doesn't matter, except for the 'optics'. Bolton lives in Bethesda, Montgomery County, Maryland. In 2016 Maryland went for Hillary over Trump by 60% to 34%; Montgomery County itself was something like 80-90%. In this years Primary, Biden Beat Sanders by 85% to 6% with 498,000 votes; Trump only got 219,000 in the Republican primary (Bill Weld got ~20,000).  All together, that's a solid indicator of how Maryland will go this fall... with OR without John Bolton's vote.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

All that listing and not a peep about the obvious self serving foreign policy scheme Trump was IMPEACHED for?

Funny how you called Trump's foreign policies "self-serving" and not a peep about the policies I listed.

And that impeachment? That was a BS political power play by democrats who were upset that Trump dared to investigate Biden's obvious quid-pro-quo corruption.

• Agree (+1) 4

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Funny how you called Trump's foreign policies "self-serving"

I never said that ALL of Trump's foreign policy descisions were self serving, I don't know that.

What I know is that there are many instances where Trump is seemingly conducting foreign policy based on his own personal interests and he already got impeached over one of them.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Specs
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

But let me just say that Trump has had a long love affair with Russia, so it's not surprizing that he descided to find a way to feud with NATO members as part of his foreign policy.

lol @ the primitive for not understanding that what happened was not impeachment. Because the house never voted to have the investigation that would start impeachment hearings.

We do get it though, you would not be a primitive if you understood anything outside of what you were spoon fed.

loL @ the primitive for thinking that Russian wanted NATO to boost defense spending among all nations.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I never said that ALL of Trump's foreign policy descisions were self serving, I don't know that.

What I know is that there are many instances where Trump is seemingly conducting foreign policy based on his own personal interests and he already got impeached over one of them.

Obama cancelled Cuba's wet-foot-dry-foot policy because the Cubans in Miami didn't deliver Florida for Hillary. THAT'S a typical democrat "foreign policy" and Obama should have been impeached for that.

• Agree (+1) 3

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Obama cancelled Cuba's wet-foot-dry-foot policy because the Cubans in Miami didn't deliver Florida for Hillary. THAT'S a typical democrat "foreign policy" and Obama should have been impeached for that.

Nonsense, Obama has consistently tried to improve relationship with Cuba throughout his presidency...which btw was AGAINST his electoral interests because most Cuban-Americans in Florida hate the Castros, don't want any improvement in relationship and would rather see forced regime change.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
31 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

No one accused Bolton of being a liar, and yes, he quit or was fired before.

And it's not as if it's in a vacuum, what he says of Trump's behavior is supported by a lot of other testimony. Trump was IMPEACHED for exactly the pattern of mixing conduct of foreign policy and personal interests that Bolton describes.

Except every sitting democrat senator.....which is why he couldn't get confirmed.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
33 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

“This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, 

-----------------------------

Not long after his, Obama buys a $15 million house and Putin is allowed to waltz into the Ukraine.

• Agree (+1) 2

Novaprime
3 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

I cannot respect anyone who would cast a vote for Biden, let alone someone who claims to be a Republican.

If Bolton had any philosophical grounding, there is no way he could cast a vote for Biden and that tells me Bolton is nothing but an opportunist.

Not taking Bolton's side but his 'team' did tweet out last night that he was not voting for Biden either. Rather, he would be writing in an appropriate candidate.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

“This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, 

-----------------------------

Not long after his, Obama buys a $15 million house and Putin is allowed to waltz into the Ukraine.

You really think this possible duplicity is even in the same universe of Trump illegally holding up Congressionally aproved millitary aid to Ukraine to foce it's president to go on TV an announce investigations into Biden?

Politicians sometimes conduct policy midful of political outcomes for themselves, obviously, but thats very different from what and how Trump has been doing.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
25 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Except every sitting democrat senator.....which is why he couldn't get confirmed.

They accused him of having a bad judgement, not being a liar.

• Disagree (-1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
51 minutes ago, Novaprime said:

Not taking Bolton's side but his 'team' did tweet out last night that he was not voting for Biden either. Rather, he would be writing in an appropriate candidate.

Himself, no doubt.

• Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13
44 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You really think this possible duplicity is even in the same universe of Trump illegally holding up Congressionally aproved millitary aid to Ukraine to foce it's president to go on TV an announce investigations into Biden?

Politicians sometimes conduct policy midful of political outcomes for themselves, obviously, but thats very different from what and how Trump has been doing.

That didn't happen.....yet Obama did force that same country to fire someone they disagreed with to get approved loan guarantees.  How is Trump NOT forcing Ukraine to do anything on his behalf for money WORSE than Obama actually forcing Ukraine to do something for money?!?!?!?

Did Obama ever give Ukraine any MILITARY aid?   I don't think he did.......probably because of those promises to made to Vladamir of flexibility.  

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Mike Pompeo is a current administration member and is directly involved in Trump's self-serving foreign policy schemes (see Sondland's testimony), of course he will (or give appearance of) deny this swamp.

The actual answer is NO, thanks for playing.

1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Nonsense, Obama has consistently tried to improve relationship with Cuba throughout his presidency...which btw was AGAINST his electoral interests because most Cuban-Americans in Florida hate the Castros, don't want any improvement in relationship and would rather see forced regime change.

48 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

45 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

:yawn:

• Disagree (-1) 1

RedSoloCup

They were afraid of being called racists. And then Barry siccing the IRS on them...

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
46 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Mr. Biden, then a top member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said in a hearing that Mr. Bolton “repeatedly made misleading, disingenuous or nonresponsive statements to this committee. … He doesn’t like to hear dissent. He doesn’t like to follow rules. He’s a bad manager of people. He can’t see the forest for the trees. And he mischaracterizes the views of his colleagues.”

Thirty-six Senate Democrats signed a letter to Mr. Bush urging him not to make a recess appointment of Mr. Bolton at the U.N., saying “he was not truthful” on a Senate questionnaire. Among those signing the letter were Mr. Biden, Mr. Obama, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Durbin and Mr. Schumer, now the Senate minority leader from New York.

Mr. Durbin said of Mr. Bolton at the time, “he has brow-beaten intelligence analysts who would not doctor their findings to suit his political preferences; and he dangerously inflated assessments of weapons of mass destruction.”

“Mr. Bolton does not have the full confidence of the U.S. Senate,” Mr. Biden wrote. “We know that John Bolton repeatedly tried to stretch intelligence and to remove intelligence analysts who disagreed with him. We know he was not fully forthcoming during the confirmation process.”

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I told y'all that Bolton was a deep state POS?

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

There was nothing illegal about it, lie again as you may.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1