To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Baltimore restaurant apologizes after video shows Black woman and son denied service

Rate this topic

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

I know. Racial hatred is just a made up concept by malcontents..

Nope..Entrepreneurs..How much do you think the Restaurant be forced to pay in fines? (reparations) 

K...

• Agree (+1) 1

Confessor
Posted (edited)

No, there really are blacks that  really do hate whites, just like there are people of every color that hate people of other ethnicities.  Because too much of black America doesn’t understand “equality of opportunity” versus “equality of outcome”. However, most do believe they are victims of some “great white conspiracy” to keep them down.  Problem is they don’t realize it is the leftists, democrats, and race baiters that keep them on the government plantation of dependence and victimhood. 

Edited by Confessor
Refined first sentence - I in no way believe that all blacks have whites anymore than vice versa
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Squirrel

Yet it’s running so rampart we have to see the minority community creating fake hate crimes because they can’t find enough real ones. I notice you never condemn those. We’ve seen yet anouther example with the nascar fake claims. You might want to read the child’s story of the boy that cried wolf. I can’t speak for the rest of the country but I no longer believe any racist or discrimination claim with out a ton of facts. You’d have to show me a picture of the white kid, the black kid and how the parents behaved before I believe any of it. Then I’ll admit I’m wrong. The left brought it to that point. I don’t know one time you or the left admitted you were wrong or fell for fake racism when called out. You just ignore or gloss past quick. Then get your panties in a wad next time someone says I need more facts. As far as I’m concerned I don’t care. Let them eat some where else at this point. I’m surprised the mom didn’t say he’s gay and demand they bake a rainbow cake not on the menu and then sue them. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I don't know if you can see facebook posts. There's a video of the incident, with pictures of both children.

https://www.facebook.com/marcia.grant.75

I felt like smacking that dip<censored> manager in the face.  Her son looked perfectly presentable, was well behaved, was making no problems.  The white kid had on a t-shirt and shorts and athletic shoes, too.  He was a moron for not simply offering an apology, saying he would work with his staff on policy implementation, and letting the lady and her son eat.  

I don't care if he was technically "right" with their dress code, but when he starts talking about "athletic t-shirts" and "regular t-shirts" and that poor kid had a very nice Jordan t-shirt (which most people just wear...not specifically for athletics), he loses.  

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL

I didn't. This is about a woman and little kid denied service, based on the child's attire, while a practically identically dressed child was seated and fed. Either there's a dress code or there isn't..

Agreed.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
14 minutes ago, Confessor said:

No, there really are blacks that  really do hate whites, just like there are people of every color that hate people of other ethnicities.  Because too much of black America doesn’t understand “equality of opportunity” versus “equality of outcome”. However, most do believe they are victims of some “great white conspiracy” to keep them down.  Problem is they don’t realize it is the leftists, democrats, and race baiters that keep them on the government plantation of dependence and victimhood. 

You get it don't you?...and I would add that I think the answer to the "Plantation Problem lies with the African Women..They have to attract the kind of men that are willing to be Dad's and be willing to work and take risks (females tend to conserve and protect assets and Men are by nature risk takers and in a capital system if you want to win you have to be willing to take risks and if you do..you will win..maybe not every time but enough that your next venture 's win will be even bigger and so on..unfortunately for the now African women have been placated with a small monthly stipend to remain slaves to the Plantation by the Plantation's overseer's RACE INC and BLM (Black Live$ make Money)

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Weaseljd

I didn't. This is about a woman and little kid denied service, based on the child's attire, while a practically identically dressed child was seated and fed. Either there's a dress code or there isn't..

I just watched the video (like you demanded), and this other child was not even close to "identically dressed" like you or the article claim.  The child denied service was wearing draw string tied silk/nylon athletic shorts.  The other kid had shorts on, but they looked like they were cloth material and not athletic but were more dress shorts.  Matter of fact, looks like the TWO white boys (and there were two, not one, one maybe no more than 4 years old or so) were dressed in almost identical shorts.  So not the same whatsoever.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
4 minutes ago, Weaseljd said:

I just watched the video (like you demanded), and this other child was not even close to "identically dressed" like you or the article claim.  The child denied service was wearing draw string tied silk/nylon athletic shorts.  The other kid had shorts on, but they looked like they were cloth material and not athletic but were more dress shorts.  Matter of fact, looks like the TWO white boys (and there were two, not one, one maybe no more than 4 years old or so) were dressed in almost identical shorts.  So not the same whatsoever.

The manager said "athletic wear" and specifically talked about "athletic t-shirt" versus "regular t-shirt."  She admitted her kid had on athletic shorts and was talking about the other kids' shoes and t-shirts.  Dumb call by the manager.

Magic Rat
Posted (edited)

I don't care.  The restaurant made good from this very petty situation.  I always thought that businesses should be able to decide to serve whoever they want but it's way too late.  The government decided they know better than free people.

It's not worth arguing about.  Everybody makes mistakes and now we can have oversensitive crybabies going to the media and going on social media to play victims to make sure any of these small errors ruin lives.  What a wonderful world we have created.  I guess forgiveness is racist too.

Edited by Magic Rat
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg

You're comparing your experiences to being discriminated against because of the color of your skin?

What exactly is the proof that there was racial discrimination? 

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Could very well be. But when I see side by side photos of the two kids I’ll believe it.  

Writers like this tend to omit important details, as do professional victims.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

I would however, like the OP to direct her moral outrage to the story about the Oregon County’s blatant racism

• Agree (+1) 1

oki

If racism is so rampant in this nation then why is much of what gets radio airplay by black or minority artists?  As well any number of leading actors are also minority.

Same with pro athletes.  If we are such a racist nation then why is this the case?

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel

Speaking of racism when are our left members going to condem rap music? Or is that ok? I guess hate speech is protected there?

Ticked@TinselTown
20 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Speaking of racism when are our left members going to condem rap music? Or is that ok? I guess hate speech is protected there?

Sorry, bud, but by virtue of the latest SJW code of ethics, they OWN the vernacular and can use it any way they please while everyone else gets labeled racist and  whatever else they can throw at them to gain some footing.

They can further the use of a word that they claim is racist by ONLY Blacks.

How does that stamp out racism?  If the WORD is racist, how does the usage negate racism?

Oh, that's right, they have control of the narrative and if ANYONE deviates from it they're racists.

I am so f*cking sick of this semantics bullsh*t.

We either have free speech in this nation or we don't.

Period.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, Howsithangin said:

I would however, like the OP to direct her moral outrage to the story about the Oregon County’s blatant racism

Yeah right!...Possible but highly unlikely.

Kestrel...

oki
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Sorry, bud, but by virtue of the latest SJW code of ethics, they OWN the vernacular and can use it any way they please while everyone else gets labeled racist and  whatever else they can throw at them to gain some footing.

They can further the use of a word that they claim is racist by ONLY Blacks.

How does that stamp out racism?  If the WORD is racist, how does the usage negate racism?

Oh, that's right, they have control of the narrative and if ANYONE deviates from it they're racists.

I am so f*cking sick of this semantics bullsh*t.

We either have free speech in this nation or we don't.

Period.

Come now, certainly you understand that it is not what is said that makes something racist, but who says it. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
Just now, oki said:

Come now, certainly you understand that it is not what is said that makes something racist, but who says it. 

The asshats who own this latest incarnation of outrage can parse this sh*t ad infinitum and get away with it, Oki. The momentum is in full swing right now.

When reality begins to hit people and they see these opportunistic (  )*(  ) for what they are, then we'll see some light at the end of the tunnel.  

Until then, chaos reigns, and stupid is the color of the day.

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

"Unfortunately, we do have a dress code," the manager beings, as he starts to suggest the boy change if possible into "nonathletic dress shorts."

The author of the article needs to learn how to spellcheck before submitting an article.

Spell-check wouldn't correct that, because even though "beings" is used wrong, it's spelled correctly.

:shrug: 

Edited by MontyPython

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Spell-check wouldn't correct that, because even though "beings" is used wrong, it's spelled correctly.

:shrug: 

sorry, I meant learn how to read and write.

• Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot
16 hours ago, Ladybird said:

The restaurant claimed that they rejected the black child for wearing athletic attire, while the mother observed and taped a white child getting up from his table in virtually the same type of athletic wear (tee shirt, shorts,and sneakers).

What part of this are people not understanding? 

When all you see is the color of people's skin, it apparently makes it impossible for you to understand that things happen most often without any regard to the color of someone's skin.  

You WANT this to be about her and her child being black and cannot conceive that it's not about race.

Your constant cries of racism are ridiculous.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
41 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

sorry, I meant learn how to read and write.

:2up:

As for the actual subject here - First off, as Patriot said (above) there is no evidence that this incident was about race.

And second - Yes, there is plenty of racism in this country; And most of it seems to be coming from blacks and directed against whites. And that started happening in the first place because Obama set good race relations back at least 50 years with his own racist rhetoric ("Typical white person"..."If I had a son he'd be Trayvon"..."Police acted stupidly"...etc etc etc.)

<_< 

• Best Post (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

:2up:

As for the actual subject here - First off, as Patriot said (above) there is no evidence that this incident was about race.

And second - Yes, there is plenty of racism in this country; And most of it seems to be coming from blacks and directed against whites. And that started happening in the first place because Obama set good race relations back at least 50 years with his own racist rhetoric ("Typical white person"..."If I had a son he'd be Trayvon"..."Police acted stupidly"...etc etc etc.)

<_< 

Absolutely right.

The Ovomit tenure was a watershed moment in this nation, but not the way his sycophants try to portray it.

He purposely damaged this nation's standing on the world stage, he fomented racial hostilities and enabled the violent factions in this nation to believe they could do anything they wanted to without repercussion, he fomented hostilities between the 'classes' because the people who earned more didn't actually deserve it, unless they were celebrities, sports figures or musicians, then they absolutely earned their millions, and they should be taxed heavily so that those who didn't earn as much or didn't work at all could have 'their fair share' .

And he managed all of that and still had time to vacation as his first duty in office while his minions systematically attacked the Constitution.

But, to acknowledge his many treasonous acts while in the Oval Office is itself a racist thing to do, because even though the facts bear out his many failures and his crimes, to speak of it automatically makes one a racist because he's half black, therefore the ONLY reason anyone is pointing to those failures and crimes is his skin color, NOT the level and volume of those failures and crimes.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
3 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Absolutely right.

The Ovomit tenure was a watershed moment in this nation, but not the way his sycophants try to portray it.

He purposely damaged this nation's standing on the world stage, he fomented racial hostilities and enabled the violent factions in this nation to believe they could do anything they wanted to without repercussion, he fomented hostilities between the 'classes' because the people who earned more didn't actually deserve it, unless they were celebrities, sports figures or musicians, then they absolutely earned their millions, and they should be taxed heavily so that those who didn't earn as much or didn't work at all could have 'their fair share' .

And he managed all of that and still had time to vacation as his first duty in office while his minions systematically attacked the Constitution.

But, to acknowledge his many treasonous acts while in the Oval Office is itself a racist thing to do, because even though the facts bear out his many failures and his crimes, to speak of it automatically makes one a racist because he's half black, therefore the ONLY reason anyone is pointing to those failures and crimes is his skin color, NOT the level and volume of those failures and crimes.

Yup.

+1

B)

• Agree (+1) 1

oki
11 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

The asshats who own this latest incarnation of outrage can parse this sh*t ad infinitum and get away with it, Oki. The momentum is in full swing right now.

When reality begins to hit people and they see these opportunistic (  )*(  ) for what they are, then we'll see some light at the end of the tunnel.  

Until then, chaos reigns, and stupid is the color of the day.

In the words of Booker T. Washington...

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

• Best Post (+1) 2