To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Baltimore restaurant apologizes after video shows Black woman and son denied service

Rate this topic

kestrel
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, oki said:

In the words of Booker T. Washington...

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Good one oki...Mr Washington is exactly right...and get this he wrote that in the late 1800's (maybe early 1900's..RACE INC is one of America's longest standing scams..BLM (Black Live$ make Money) is just the latest iteration of this century old scam and will not stop till the Africans figure out that they can do much better than the crumbs they are being tossed by RACE INC to remain slaves on the BLM/Democrat Plantation.

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

oki
43 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Good one oki...Mr Washington is exactly right...and get this he wrote that in the late 1800's (maybe early 1900's..RACE INC is one of America's longest standing scams..BLM (Black Live$ make Money) is just the latest iteration of this century old scam and will not stop till the Africans figure out that they can do much better than the crumbs they are being tossed by RACE INC to remain slaves on the BLM/Democrat Plantation.

Kestrel...

It's far easier to convince people they are victims, promise them everything(but deliver nothing), blame everyone else then it is to tell or truly help them rise up. 

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, oki said:

In the words of Booker T. Washington...

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Wouldn't it be interesting to ask the residents of CHAZ,  Antifa and BLMM protestors who this man was and see how many could answer.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
6 minutes ago, oki said:

It's far easier to convince people they are victims, promise them everything(but deliver nothing), blame everyone else then it is to tell or truly help them rise up. 

Yep..Plus it keep the money coming in...If the Africans wise up..then RACE INC goes broke..The left will be denied the votes of the people they have enslaved.

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Wouldn't it be interesting to ask the residents of CHAZ,  Antifa and BLMM protestors who this man was and see how many could answer.

Well some of them might be old enough to remember Booker T & the MGs...

(And as extra-points trivia: Notice those two white guys in the second video? Playing bass & lead guitar? Steve Cropper & "Duck" Dunn. Now picture them with longer hair & beards & such, playing bass & guitar in........The Blues Brothers band.)

Edited by MontyPython

Ladybird
17 hours ago, Confessor said:

No, there really are blacks that  really do hate whites, just like there are people of every color that hate people of other ethnicities.  Because too much of black America doesn’t understand “equality of opportunity” versus “equality of outcome”. However, most do believe they are victims of some “great white conspiracy” to keep them down.  Problem is they don’t realize it is the leftists, democrats, and race baiters that keep them on the government plantation of dependence and victimhood. 

Ah. The "only blacks or racist" mantra. Yes, I've heard it before.

Whatever you wish to believe..

MontyPython
6 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Huh??

:scratch:

What does "only blacks or racists" even mean?

Confessor
On 6/24/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ladybird said:

Lol. Hyperbole when you can’t argue the point. Please show me where I said that only blacks are racist. It’s funny you say that because I thought blacks “didn’t have the power to be racist”, which is in and of itself an outright lie.  My point is that as long as there are a majority of blacks that believe the solution to their problems is to continue being a worker on the government plantation and believe that they are somehow “victims” due to their choices, their lot in life will never improve. However, I can see that suckling at the government teet and blaming whitey for their problems is much easier than personal responsibility and accountability. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Confessor
On 6/24/2020 at 8:22 AM, MontyPython said:

Spell-check wouldn't correct that, because even though "beings" is used wrong, it's spelled correctly.

:shrug: 

Monty, there is something to be said for being smarter than spellcheck. Proofreading for the win!  😬

• Agree (+1) 1

Confessor
On 6/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, zurg said:

What exactly is the proof that there was racial discrimination? 

Come on, Zurg!  You know that the accusation is plenty these days. “They don’t need no stinkin’ proof!”

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
On 6/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, MontyPython said:

Huh??

What does "only blacks or racists" even mean?

4 hours ago, Confessor said:

Lol. Hyperbole when you can’t argue the point. Please show me where I said that only blacks are racist. 

!!!

Oh, so it was supposed to say "...only blacks are racists..."? Now I finally understand what LB was trying to say. Thanks for clearing that up. And you're correct, it's pure hyperbole. As well as a strawman, since NOBODY has ever said any such thing, at least not here at RN. It's hilarious the BS leftists will resort to when they have no real arguments.

4 hours ago, Confessor said:

Monty, there is something to be said for being smarter than spellcheck. Proofreading for the win!  😬

*DING*DING*DING*

Yup, learn how to spell, because "spellcheck" is pretty close to useless.

:2up: